1x Firewall Dragon
1x Security Dragon
1x Decode Talker
1x Link Spider
1x Digitron
1x ROM Cloudia
1x One-Time Passcode
1x Cyberse Beacon

​NOTE: I built this Deck before the release of Structure Deck: Powercode Link so that's why none of the cards exclusively from that Deck are here.

Would Flame Administrator or Underclock Taker be worth running in the Extra Deck?

Because Link Disciple...doesn't seem that useful.

I use him mostly for the effects of Security Dragon, Firewall Dragon, and Trigate Wizard if I have no other choice, otherwise there's no point.

I use him mostly for the effects of Security Dragon, Firewall Dragon, and Trigate Wizard if I have no other choice, otherwise there's no point.

Doesn't really answer the other half of my question.

Because making all of your Links stronger or negating the effects of something for the turn seems more useful than what Binary Sorceress has to offer.

Doesn't really answer the other half of my question.

Because making all of your Links stronger or negating the effects of something for the turn seems more useful than what Binary Sorceress has to offer.

For Binal Sorceress, you can use 2 of them with each other or with Trigate Wizard or Firewall Dragon to due massive damage, that's why I also put in Solidarity and Rivalry of Warlords along with Cynet Universe to completely overpower most "big" monsters in the game currently. I made an updated version of this Deck with the new cards from Powercode Link and I might post that tomorrow as its own post to avoid some of the issues with this Deck.

Solidarity in general isn't that great of a card really. It's an unsearchable card that doesn't advance your game state, just puts damage on the board. You play multiples of every card try playing Desires. The +1 is worth the cost. Try Borreload Dragon in your extra. It gets over problematic monsters and can make your opponent use extra resources trying to get over it.

Solidarity in general isn't that great of a card really. It's an unsearchable card that doesn't advance your game state, just puts damage on the board. You play multiples of every card try playing Desires. The +1 is worth the cost. Try Borreload Dragon in your extra. It gets over problematic monsters and can make your opponent use extra resources trying to get over it.

I was going for a Pure Cyberse Build which is why I put Solidarity in, honestly from using it on Dueling Book and Yu-Gi-Oh! Nexus it does work pretty fast and I get off at least 2 combos a turn but I do appreciate the feedback.

Looking at how this deck is 50 cards I would advise trying to thin this down plus with Digi, Bit and Draconnect isn't the normal numbers of using them 2 Digi, 2 Bit and 3 Draconnect for them.

Still idea wise of thinning this down your deck to 40 would be...

-2 Solidarity

-2 Link Infra-Flier/Rom Cloudia

-2 Bitlooper

-1 Bitron

-1 Break Off Trap Hole

-1 Dotscaper

-1 Stack Reviver

...but aside that you can work and alternate through that to thin your deck down to so you can draw quickly and set up everything that you need.

In addition to that for the Extra deck I would advise to drop the Link Disciples and add a second Link Spider then option wise for the last slot you could something like a Encode Talker or Honey Bot since they have markers that work with Trigate where Encode would appeal to ATK boost shenanigans and Honey Bot would provide protection.

Hope this advice helps with thinning your deck down and help improve its speed.

Looking at how this deck is 50 cards I would advise trying to thin this down plus with Digi, Bit and Draconnect isn't the normal numbers of using them 2 Digi, 2 Bit and 3 Draconnect for them.

Still idea wise of thinning this down your deck to 40 would be...

-2 Solidarity

-2 Link Infra-Flier/Rom Cloudia

-2 Bitlooper

-1 Bitron

-1 Break Off Trap Hole

-1 Dotscaper

-1 Stack Reviver

...but aside that you can work and alternate through that to thin your deck down to so you can draw quickly and set up everything that you need.

In addition to that for the Extra deck I would advise to drop the Link Disciples and add a second Link Spider then option wise for the last slot you could something like a Encode Talker or Honey Bot since they have markers that work with Trigate where Encode would appeal to ATK boost shenanigans and Honey Bot would provide protection.

Hope this advice helps with thinning your deck down and help improve its speed.

Thanks for the advice but I already made a new Cyberse Deck with cards from Structure Deck: Powercode Link, but again thanks.

Archived