Soul Calibur VI

~British Soul~

Man, really hope this game is worth the buy. SCV kinda dropped the ball on what could've been a good game, I know some will defend it as being a decent game at best but coming from playing a lot of SCII, SCIII, and SCIV, SCV just couldn't hold my attention. Hopefully Nightmare, Ivy, Zasalamel, Maxi (aka spam all buttons ftw), Kilik, Yoshimitsu, and Cervantes end up in the game imo. Also, excited to see what guest characters make their appearance this time around.

Hopefully Nightmare, Ivy, Zasalamel, Maxi (aka spam all buttons ftw), Kilik, Yoshimitsu, and Cervantes end up in the game imo. Also, excited to see what guest characters make their appearance this time around.

I'm certain Nightmare and Cervantes will appear given they've been in all the games thus far. I'm also interested in seeing who the guest characters will be as well.

I forgot she wasn't in the last game and I have to agree.

To be fair I also forgot as well.

I'm certain Nightmare and Cervantes will appear given they've been in all the games thus far. I'm also interested in seeing who the guest characters will be as well.

To be fair I also forgot as well.

I would imagine the developers got some serious backlash about Talim and I hope that mistake is corrected.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived