(Written) Dual Gemini Blast Station

Phelphor, of the Deep

Dual Gemini Blast Station

Field Spell

When this card is activated: add 1 level 6 or lower Gemini monster from your Deck or GY to your hand then, discard 1 card. You can shuffle 2 normal monsters in your GY into the Deck to Special Summon 1 Gemini monster from your hand, Deck or, GY. When a effect monster(s) is Normal Summoned except for Gemini monster(s), banish the monster until the End Phase and if you do: send 1 Gemini Monster from your hand or Deck to the GY.

Well..............?

It's pretty alright. Gemini don't tend to have a ton of searching power other than Carbo Crab and whatever Type/Attribute support they manage to snatch, so setting up GY while searching,

The "Summon from anywhere" is also nice, for a decent Level 8 beater if the opponent takes out the monster you Summoned, and if your discard was another vanilla.... 

It has merits though I would probably still keep Catalyst Field as the dominant Field Spell for Gemini decks. This can be an interesting tech.

The delayed Normal Summon effect reminds me of Future Visions, but I need to ask if the "send from Deck to Graveyard" part of the effect happens at which time:
A ) When the monster is banished

B ) When the monster returns during the End Phase

when banished. why you ask?

because it is worded in a way that could go either way. It goes "until the End Phase, then..."

Oh, I see now, it is in the cost.... When it's a cost I think you don't need to put "and if you do". That's what confused me there.

"and if you do" is used for when after you resolve an effect that does something, and then something else (which is treated as simultaneous, but needs the previous action to succeed in order to happen).

Archived