Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[Challenge, Written] Wire Snake: With Cyberse comes Viruses! (15/15)

- - - - - LIGHT Cyberse Written Link big

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Dova

Dova

DovaMember

• Dova

• 3,715 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Dova#1498
  • Alias:Dova
  • Spouse:Dova

Prompt by Metal Sonic

MD Monsters: (5)

Link Monsters: (3)

Spell/Trap Cards: (7)

I decided to take a lot of liberty with this prompt, and go full out in the whole idea of a Virus. Despite its redundancy, I do actually like the Cyberse theming, and though this would fit in with them. Of course, it is a rather complicated mish-mash of effects, so suggestions on reducing it and correcting OCG would be much appreciated, especially with cards like Trojan. Also, sorry about the massive amount of cards; I got really involved making these ^^

I saw searching as a potential flaw in the archetype, i.e. consistency, but feel that their spammyness from Deck can counter that. I tried to make it so that the monsters would be able to handle 90% of what your opponent throws at you, with the ATK problem being dealt with by Override. All the rest was purely me having fun, and adding support. I tried to focus on less generic rather than more so as well, due to the LIGHT being a common Attribute and Cyberse getting a ton of new support, but there are some Cyberse allowances here and there for potential splashing.

So yeah, here you go. Hope you like them as much as I do! and that my love isn't misplaced because they're almost certainly broken despite my best efforts

Dova

Dova

DovaMember

• Topic Starter
  • Dova

• 3,715 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Dova#1498
  • Alias:Dova
  • Spouse:Dova

Bumperoo.

Dova