Photo

[Challenge, Written] Wire Snake: With Cyberse comes Viruses! (15/15)

- - - - - LIGHT Cyberse Written Link big

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Dova

Dova

DovaMod

• Junior Moderators
  • 3,762 posts
    Last Visit Jan 17 2019 08:36 PM
  • Discord:Dova#1498
  • Alias:Dova
  • Spouse:Dova

Prompt by Metal Sonic

MD Monsters: (5)

Link Monsters: (3)

Spell/Trap Cards: (7)

I decided to take a lot of liberty with this prompt, and go full out in the whole idea of a Virus. Despite its redundancy, I do actually like the Cyberse theming, and though this would fit in with them. Of course, it is a rather complicated mish-mash of effects, so suggestions on reducing it and correcting OCG would be much appreciated, especially with cards like Trojan. Also, sorry about the massive amount of cards; I got really involved making these ^^

I saw searching as a potential flaw in the archetype, i.e. consistency, but feel that their spammyness from Deck can counter that. I tried to make it so that the monsters would be able to handle 90% of what your opponent throws at you, with the ATK problem being dealt with by Override. All the rest was purely me having fun, and adding support. I tried to focus on less generic rather than more so as well, due to the LIGHT being a common Attribute and Cyberse getting a ton of new support, but there are some Cyberse allowances here and there for potential splashing.

So yeah, here you go. Hope you like them as much as I do! and that my love isn't misplaced because they're almost certainly broken despite my best efforts

Dova

Dova

DovaMod

• Topic Starter
  • Junior Moderators
  • 3,762 posts
    Last Visit Jan 17 2019 08:36 PM
  • Discord:Dova#1498
  • Alias:Dova
  • Spouse:Dova

Bumperoo.

Dova