Leaked Legendary Collection Kaiba Box Art feat. New Monster

Could you stop posting TCG stuff in General?  It has a section.  Please use it.

I'm posting it here because its not an actual card yet, when it gets leaked I or someone else will post in TCG, k?

It apparently is going to be a new Fusion Monster to summon with The Fang of Critias, but that seems to be all we know.

https://ygorganization.com/disappearedoutofhereitwastimetopaymydues/

Fang of Critias with Metalmorph, maybe? Idk

i really dont know why people think blue eyes tyrant dragon is a card,  it should be clear that it was tryant wing dragon equiped to BEWD all along, it should be ring of destruction dragon (just to put in words) by the looks of it, look closely at its neck it really resembles the ring

I think I'm not the only one who noticed that ring in the dragon's neck. So yeah it's gonna be probably Critias the KABOOM.

The thing I thought about is maybe its a new Trap being released in this Set, I noticed the ring too but the problem with it being Ring of Destruction is that the OCG Artwork shows a ring with grenades on it and this monster does not look like it has those (even if censored)

Yeah that collar is definitely Ring of Destruction. It probably is pre-errata Ring just like Winter said. They did it for Crush Card, and I think it's fine.

Both cards were pretty cheap to trigger for a very powerful effect, so I find it fair that original Crush Card effect is still possible if you trade the DARK for a Critias and maybe the Extra Monster Zone.

In Ring's case, I don't think OG Ring is gonna be worth it much. If it's not cheap to trigger, it's not worth using it in ways that regular post-errata Ring wouldn't be able to cover. Well, unless FTK combos trying to feed a monster's stats to pop yourself for the win involving a Hanewata drop someday.

Or maybe it's like Mirror Force Dragon, where it extends the destruction a la Blazing Mirror Force.

Really what I'd be looking forward to the most is not new Fusions, but a way to consistently search the Legendary Dragon trio and Critias' compatible Traps specifically (Dark Magician for Timaeus and generic Type Fusions for Hermos have it kind of easy so Critias got best Fusions for less consistent materials).

Archived