Light Elemental Lord

Elemental-Lords-1.png?resize=300%2C207&s

Koureishin Forceaurage / Forceaurage the Elemental Lord
Light Fairy / Special Summon / Effect
LV8 2800/2200
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by having exactly 5 LIGHT monsters in your GY. You can only use this card name’s (1) effect once per turn.
(1) When this card is Special Summoned: You can destroy all monsters your opponent controls.
(2) If this face-up card leaves the field, skip the Battle Phase of your next turn.

Elementsaber Willard
Light Warrior / Effect
LV6 2400/2100
You can only use this card name’s (1) effect once per turn.
(1) You can send 2 other monsters from your hand to the GY; Special Summon this card from your hand.
(2) While this card is in the Monster zone, apply the following to “Elementsaber” and “Elemental Lord” monsters you control according to the original Attribute(s) of the monsters sent to the GY to activate this card’s (1) effect.
-EARTH/WIND: They cannot be destroyed by battle.
-WATER/FIRE: They cannot be destroyed by card effects.
-LIGHT/DARK: They cannot be targeted by an opponent’s card effect.

One wonders how many of these they are gonna make in this set, because sounds like we would get more of Willard, like the middle stage of Monarchs, but could also be an outliner 1 Tribute like Aroma and The Weater have. Forceaurage the Elemental Lord is kind of boring, but as Elementsaber have at least 2 LIGHTs, it will probably be worth using since it's easier to get out than the other Elemental Lords for them in general.

One wonders how many of these they are gonna make in this set, because sounds like we would get more of Willard, like the middle stage of Monarchs, but could also be an outliner 1 Tribute like Aroma and The Weater have. Forceaurage the Elemental Lord is kind of boring, but as Elementsaber have at least 2 LIGHTs, it will probably be worth using since it's easier to get out than the other Elemental Lords for them in general.

Atleast 3 more

I was hoping for something else for the Elemental Lord when I read that it was a thing. First, the type: so far the other Lords got "animalish" types, well maybe except for Grandsoil altouch technically Beast-Warrior is still an animal, while this one got a type associated more with a fantasy, often anthropomorphic species. Maybe it's just me but that makes it look out of theme, unless the DARK Lord gets Fiend or Zombie.

Second, the effect is kinda bland IMO, as if another monster nuke was needed with Dark Hole, Black Rose and even Raigeki around. Windrose's Heavy effect makes sense to me because Heavy is banned, but Raigeki is not, at least not in TCG.

Archived