Elemental Support

Elemental-Lords-2-1.png?resize=209%2C300

Elementsaber Makani
Wind Warrior / Effect
LV2 1300/1200
(1) Once per turn: You can send 1 “Elementsaber” monster from your hand to the GY; add 1 “Elementsaber” or “Elemental Lord” monster from your Deck to the your hand, except “Elementsaber Makani”.
(2) Once per turn, while this card is in your GY: You can declare 1 Attribute; until the end of this turn, the Attribute of this card in the GY becomes that declared Attribute.

Elementsaber Malo
Fire Warrior / Effect
LV3 1700/200
(1) Once per turn: You can send 1 “Elementsaber” monster from your hand to the GY; send 1 “Elementsaber” or “Elemental Lord” monster from your Deck to the GY, except “Elementsaber Malo”.
(2) Once per turn, while this card is in your GY: You can declare 1 Attribute; until the end of this turn, the Attribute of this card in the GY becomes that declared Attribute.

Elementsaber Lapavilla
Light Warrior / Effect
LV4 400/2100
(1) Once per turn, when a Spell/Trap Card is activated (Quick Effect): You can send 1 “Elementsaber” monster from your hand to the GY; negate that activation, and if you do, destroy it.

Changing Attributes in the GY! Finally a Deck that does that, how awesome is that! And it's based on Elemental Lords too!? New favorite Deck.

Yup, never thought we'd get a Light Elemental Lord, and they mention a Dark one too. Only question is will it be in this set. I'm very excited too. (TCG has to unban Grandsoil now right? RIGHT?)

Yup, never thought we'd get a Light Elemental Lord, and they mention a Dark one too. Only question is will it be in this set. I'm very excited too. (TCG has to unban Grandsoil now right? RIGHT?)

Considering in the OCG they gave Grandsoil a hard OPT, that might actually happen.

Also, aren't the Elemental Lords pretty cheap for Secrets? Might have to pick those up.

It's interesting to note that the names of these come from the Hawaiian words for wind, dry and lightning.

Hopefully it happens sooner or later considering we don't have the errata for Chaos Emperor Dragon in TCG yet.

I already knew about the WIND one's naming for a good while, but checking the Hawaiian dictionary, yeah, you're right. Had to check on the last one because of the spelling.

(For a sidenote, malo'o = "dry" and lapa uila = "flash of lightning". You can check here if you want (though there's several definitions for each word); also I'm not writing 'okina properly because of keyboard.)

=====

I might try out the Deck online once everything gets fleshed out, but issue will be determining which one of the Elemental Lords will work best with the supports and all, even if they can change their Attributes (which is cool).

Archived