[Link Vrains Box] Tactical Exchamber & Gouki Deathmatch

Gouki-too.png

Tactical Exchamber

Trap Normal

You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.

(1) Target 1 face-up monster you control; destroy it, and if you do, Special Summon 1 “Rokket” monster with a different original name than that destroyed monster from your Deck or GY.

Gouki Deathmatch

Spell Field

(1) When this card is activated: Place 3 counters on it.

(2) If a “Gouki” monster you control destroys an opponent’s monster by battle: Remove 1 counter from this card.

(3) At the end of a Battle Phase in which the last counter was removed from this card by its own effect: You can Special Summon as many “Gouki” monsters with different names as possible from your hand and/or Deck, then, place 3 counters on this card.

Not sure if it's worth the extra spot when Quick Launch gets it out better and we already have Squib Draw to destroy them, while Special Summoning instead of drawing can be nice, I feel that it's not something you will do too often regardless. Can target any face-up though, so Tokens can be use for that I guess. I dunno, still wish they had made them searchable, would make rokket so much better.

Deathmatch is gimmicky, but I kind of like it, you either Special Summon a bunch of monsters and destroy quickly, or you wait while only using one monster to get the most of out it. 5 monsters, plus you get to search with all of them could be worth it, even if it's slow.

Archived