[Written] Link Synchron

Thomas★Zero

Link Synchron

lv 1 DARK

Warrior/Tuner/Effect

While this card is face up on the field, this card is treated as "Junk Synchron". While you control only Warrior and/or Machine monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card was used as a Synchro Material or Link Material for a "Junk" monster, the summoned monster gains 700 ATK. You can only Special Summon "Link Synchron" once per turn.

ATK/400 DEF/300

So with this card I made it as support with Junk Connector and Junk Synchros where it can summon itself if you control another Warrior or Machine, increase the ATK of a Junk Link or Synchro Monster by 700 and also treats itself as Junk Synchron for the Junk Synchros where this and Junk Servant can easily make a Junk Warrior. To balance this card I gave it a hard OPT on it being special summoned due to stacking the ATK boost on the same turn if you Normal Summon one and then Special Summon another from its effect and then Special Summon a third from another card effect, this giving Connector a 1400 ATK Boost and a Synchro 700 ATK boost.

In Junk Synchro Decks this card can be a handy free summon card along with the already mentioned Junk Servant.

While you control only Warrior or Machine monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand

Just wondering if your intent was that you had to control at least 1 Warrior or Machine monster, otherwise I believe your current wording means you could summon this while you controlled no monsters since used "only" and you technically "only" control warriors and machines when you control no monsters. You need to include a "(min 1)" to the effect otherwise. Either, way it's fine, great start having a built-in way to get in out of your hand.

As for the attack boost, It's nice I guess, at least there is a reason to run and could help you get over big monsters but overall it's underwhelming, and Junk warrior is just as underwhelming in today's game

I would say it needs to be a bit spicier since its effects are very underwhelming, especially when tuners today are all about SS themselves like Gofu and Glow-up Bulb. I say make it better by allowing it to SS from the grave or a material effect that advances your game state a bit further than just an attack bost like a search or pop effect, just throwing ideas out there.

Just wondering if your intent was that you had to control at least 1 Warrior or Machine monster, otherwise I believe your current wording means you could summon this while you controlled no monsters since used "only" and you technically "only" control warriors and machines when you control no monsters. You need to include a "(min 1)" to the effect otherwise. Either, way it's fine, great start having a built-in way to get in out of your hand.

As for the attack boost, It's nice I guess, at least there is a reason to run and could help you get over big monsters but overall it's underwhelming, and Junk warrior is just as underwhelming in today's game

I would say it needs to be a bit spicier since its effects are very underwhelming, especially when tuners today are all about SS themselves like Gofu and Glow-up Bulb. I say make it better by allowing it to SS from the grave or a material effect that advances your game state a bit further than just an attack bost like a search or pop effect, just throwing ideas out there.

When it states only control it still means you have to control that monster in order to summon it otherwise it would instead state if you control no monsters, special summon this card.

Archived