Felis, Lightsworn Archer

61XViXyS8qL.jpg

Felis, Lightsworn Archer

Level 4

LIGHT

1100/2000

Beast-Warrior/Tuner/Effect

Cannot be Normal summoned/Set. Must first be Special summoned by a card effect, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. If this card is sent from your Deck to the GY, by a monster effect: Special Summon it. You can Tribute this card, then target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy that target, then send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the GY.

Ok ok. This is not new, but I figured since we got all those cool new "Twilightsworns" recently, I could bring up a card that would compliment them. I was trying this out, and using "Lumina, Twilightsworn Shaman"s effect, I was able to banish this card from my GY, Special Summon it, Tribute it, destroy a monster, and next turn, do it again. Also, it's yet another Level 4 Tuner, which is always nice, even if it does have a limited way of summoning. Stats are pretty decent too. Anywho, thoughts?

[spoiler=Here]

7HAL179.png

If only Wulf and this card could be also Normal Summoned, or if Lightsworn Spell/Trap Cards could also trigger it. 

Still a pretty neat card though. That one line is just meant to make them dead draw sometimes.

It is a self-Summoning archetype-supported Exiled Force Tuner, what's not to like?

We kinda lack a LS Pendulum, Ritual, and Fusion, since we have a Synchro, Xyz, and Link now. Or I wonder if there's an archetype that's getting exactly the 3 mechanics LSs lack. Hmmm.

Archived