Alabama Election Exit Poll Results

UltimateIRS

I guess you should be proud that you won by less than a pt against a pedophile who was outspent 10-1 and who had his party's funding cut out and the number of people who wrote in "Donald Trump" was more than the margin

But hey, you do you

I didn't win anything.  This election meant nothing to me.  The only one getting butthurt about it is you.  Get over it.  Seriously, move on and do something with your time here other than being a pretentious little snowflake.  All you do is whine.  But if that's all you can do, then you do you.

I didn't win anything.  This election meant nothing to me.  The only one getting butthurt about it is you.  Get over it.  Seriously, move on and do something with your time here other than being a pretentious little snowflake.  All you do is whine.  But if that's all you can do, then you do you.

Of course you won. We won. All of YCM won. Jeb won.

Implying that I wanted Moore to win?

A child molesting sack of sheet lost

A child murdering sack of sheet won

I live in Virginia, I already took my L for the year

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louisiana_gubernatorial_election,_2015

Dems elected a Pro Life gov and he trashed the GOP incumbent by double digits. Dems beat a pedophile by less than a pt in an equally red state. My pt was not whining. 

Anyway I need to go find some water so toodles

Implying that I wanted Moore to win?

A child molesting sack of sheet lost

A child murdering sack of sheet won

I live in Virginia, I already took my L for the year

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louisiana_gubernatorial_election,_2015

Dems elected a Pro Life gov and he trashed the GOP incumbent by double digits. Dems beat a pedophile by less than a pt in an equally red state. My pt was not whining. 

Anyway I need to go find some water so toodles

Do yourself and the rest of us a favor, and just stop.  For someone who runs their mouth and talks so much sheet, you really can't enjoy life, can you?  Turn that cup of water into some herbal tea or something so you can stop being so wound up.  At least then you wouldn't be boring.

Do yourself and the rest of us a favor, and just stop.  For someone who runs their mouth and talks so much sheet, you really can't enjoy life, can you?  Turn that cup of water into some herbal tea or something so you can stop being so wound up.  At least then you wouldn't be boring.

I'm so confused

Archived