Iron Fusion

Iron Fusion

HEART IRON

• Topic Starter
  • Springtime Hero
  • 29,525 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Fusion

I'm cool with Broly and Bardock, I think most people expected them to join.

That's interesting how the Butoden movesets translated over.

I'm wondering if the DLC leak was true:

If so

As a team update, Kid Gohan seems to be my best character. He's turned entire matches around for me before when the other opponent was better than me or had the upper hand.

I'm using Kid Buu and the Gohans as my team right now. Not sure how much synergy there is, but I'm getting better with them individually.

3bxRxYn.jpg

Progenitor

Progenitor

It's a beautiful day...but not as beautiful as me.

• Elite Members
  • 2,277 posts
    Last Visit Jul 13 2018 05:48 AM
  • Discord:Progenitals#7150
  • Alias:Progenitor

Turns out bypassing Sparking's forced prorate is preeeeeeetty good.

Thanks Armz

Rest of My Sig

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,513 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:46 PM
  • Alias:Shradow

Best mod 2018:

Break the Rule And Do Image On

Yx32dEY.gif

Iron Fusion

Iron Fusion

HEART IRON

• Topic Starter
  • Springtime Hero
  • 29,525 posts
    Last Visit

Best mod 2018:

2nd best

I think that guy is also working on a Naruto mod over Yamcha and a Link mod over Trunks.

Something tells me he'll try putting Mario over Krillin too :P

3bxRxYn.jpg

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,513 posts

In case you haven't seen:

His theme's awesome, he's fucking huge, and he's totally insane. Perfect. Bardock trailer will be next week.

Yx32dEY.gif

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,513 posts

I am so excited for these two.

Yx32dEY.gif

Iron Fusion

Iron Fusion

HEART IRON

• Topic Starter
  • Springtime Hero
  • 29,525 posts
    Last Visit

So am I. I don't think I'll be any good at Broly since I tend to suck with larger characters like 16, but both should be lots of fun regardless.

That'd be cool to get another duo of DLC characters every few weeks or so. That should space things out enough to give players enough time to mess around with the new releases and to keep generating excitement for the game.

3bxRxYn.jpg

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,513 posts

It's actually interesting that Bardock looks way better than Broly at first glance. He's fast with awesome normals and the combo potential from how his specials work is insane. Meanwhile, Broly ironically doesn't deal much damage and can't combo well off all of his command grabs like 16 can. Hopefully his armor and other tools will allow him to plow through stuff enough to make it work, because his kit's still cool as well. Hopefully he won't have too hard a time in neutral. It's hard to say for sure, though, since all the early footage we have doesn't mean someone's found the best way to play these characters yet.

Also in case anyone was wondering, no, Vegeta's assist was not nerfed. I keep hearing that misinformation going around, but his assist is still the same in the new build all the people with early access were playing.

Yx32dEY.gif

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,513 posts

So the game's been out awhile, what's everyone's team(s) looking like? Bardock and Broly are both powerful new additions to the roster, but I've actually found myself having a lot of fun with Teen Gohan/Hit/Tien as my team. I haven't done a ton of Ranked yet (I was doing Casual but it actually has worse matchmaking than Ranked for fighting people around my skill level), but so far I'm 9W/7L which is better than I expected.

Also the Mr. Satan lobby character is the best one, super glad I got him early on. I unlocked a ton more stuff with the 300k Zeni we got to celebrate the release of Broly and Bardock, but I'm not replacing him. Though it did help me unlock SSB Goku since he was the last guy I hadn't gotten yet.

Yx32dEY.gif

vla1ne

vla1ne

Edited for spelling errors.

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,568 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:30 PM
  • Spouse:Lung Tien Lien

So the game's been out awhile, what's everyone's team(s) looking like?

currently sitting with Hit/Teen gohan/ and switching between between android 21 and beerus.

i want to love krillin, but his combo game and overall damage and assists are just... lackluster at best. still hoping i'll find some better ways to use him, but as it stands, he's sitting in the lab..

"Watch, Listen, and Think For Yourself"

nothing of interest

My friend codes are:
ThatGuy @4957-40030345 PM me and I'll add you.

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,513 posts

I love all the little touches and references in this game, it makes things feel so perfect in addition to looking so good. If you guys haven't seen them all, someone finally compiled all the special entrances, dramatic finishes, and even super modifiers (including Bardock/Broly):

Yx32dEY.gif

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,513 posts

So, you guys excited for Vegito Blue/Fused Zamasu? I'll probably get Vegito but not really interested in Zamasu. Hit and Tien have been solidified on my team forever but I'm still having a hard time finding a third I like, so hopefully Vegito will fill that slot. I like that he's got some reverse beat in his kit.

Yx32dEY.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users