Profile Banner... Is it too late to get one?

Guest BGMCANN0N

Question

Guest BGMCANN0N

Soo... It dawned on me that wanted something as trivial as a profile banner (never had one b4... didn't think it would be of value), and I have enough points get VIP or whatever, but I heard and saw the shop was non-functionable.

At this point of time, how does one who is not a staff or not in a usergroup acquire the ability to make a profile banner? Or are we SOL? :/

9 answers to this question

To get a profile banner, you need to be in either the Senior or Legendary Member groups by post count; which is at least 5,000. Or you can buy a custom group which has them enabled.

Yeah, shop is broken, but you can just buy VIP status like a regular group in the meantime.

I thought it was #post based or based on VIP status?

First one is technically correct; second is just with most custom groups. 

Soo... It dawned on me that wanted something as trivial as a profile banner (never had one b4... didn't think it would be of value), and I have enough points get VIP or whatever, but I heard and saw the shop was non-functionable.

At this point of time, how does one who is not a staff or not in a usergroup acquire the ability to make a profile banner? Or are we SOL? :/

In the meantime, you can contact the moderators and they can help you purchase and acquire things you currently can't purchase in the shop.

Guest BGMCANN0N

To get a profile banner, you need to be in either the Senior or Legendary Member groups by post count; which is at least 5,000. Or you can buy a custom group which has them enabled.

Yeah, shop is broken, but you can just buy VIP status like a regular group in the meantime.

First one is technically correct; second is just with most custom groups. 

Okay with that it leads me to one more question... Obviously I am not anywhere near the Senior/ Legendary milestone of post as I've only made less than 1/5 that amount.. How much is the custom group, and whom do ask or where do I go about purchasing it if I can afford it?

Okay with that it leads me to one more question... Obviously I am not anywhere near the Senior/ Legendary milestone of post as I've only made less than 1/5 that amount.. How much is the custom group, and whom do ask or where do I go about purchasing it if I can afford it?

40k for a Permanent Member Group, and I can foot the bill if you want.

Guest BGMCANN0N

40k for a Permanent Member Group, and I can foot the bill if you want.

Well shoot... Have a lot less than I thought I did in comparison to what I thought it might be... Guess I got to get to earning somehow.. Thank you all for the info!

VIP Custom group counts which is 3000 a month

Archived