Broken Crystron Shokfiend: https://www.pixiv.ne...r.php?id=136838
Broken Crystron Processor: https://www.pixiv.ne...r.php?id=677471
Broken Crystron Shokfiend
WATER Level 9 Machine Synchro Tuner Effect
ATK ?/DEF ?
1 Machine or WATER Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner Machine and/or WATER monsters
You can only Synchro Summon "Broken Crystron Shokfiend" once per turn. This card's original ATK and DEF are the number of materials used for this card's Synchro Summon x 900. When this card is Synchro Summoned: Reduce this card's Level by up to 5, then Special Summon a number of "Crystron Tokens" (Machine/WATER/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) equal to each Level this card lost this way, but those Tokens cannot be Tributed. During your opponent's Main Phase or Battle Phase (Quick Effect): You can, immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon 1 Machine or WATER Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck, using only Machine and/or WATER monsters you control as materials including this card.
Broken Crystron Processor (Quick-Play Spell Card)
Activate this card during the Main Phase or Battle Phase while you control no monsters, or all monsters you control are Machine or WATER monsters (min. 1). This turn, draw 1 card each time a Machine or WATER Synchro Monster is Synchro Summoned from your Extra Deck using only Machine or WATER monsters as materials. You cannot Normal Summon/Set or Special Summon monsters the turn you activate this card, except Machine or WATER monsters. You can only activate 1 "Broken Crystron Processor" per turn.
I don't actually know if I broke the Crystrons with these cards, but I am trying to ::
● Use the effect of Crystron Sulfefnir in your hand by discarding Crystron Smiger, then banish Smiger to search Broken Crystron Processor. Afterwards just Normal Summon any Crystron Tuner.
● You need to Link Summon Crystron Needlefiber before you Synchro Summon Broken Crystron Shokfiend, in order to maximize its usage for Synchro Summoning.
● After you Link Summon Needlefiber, activate Broken Crystron Processor for a very potent draw engine similar to T.G. Librarian, but without having to run Librarian as Processor prevents you from Summoning anything that isn't a Machine or WATER monster.
● LISTEN, do not banish Needlefiber for its effect right away, use other Crystrons to Synchro Summon Shokfiend (using at least 1 Crystron Rosenix), then Special Summon as many Crystron Tokens as you want with Shokfiend's effect.
● At this point, you should have (if I've done the math rigiht) 1 Formula Synchron and 3 Crystron Tokens left, so Synchro Summon 1 Tin Musical Battlemech, then Special Summon 1 Crystron Rion from your GY witih Battlemech's effect. Synchro Summon 1 Crystron Quandax, then Synchro Summon 1 Level 5 Machine Synchro (does'nt matter which), and finally Synchro Summon 1... Genex Ally Axel. You should have drawn 4 cards total off of Processor's effect.
● Quick Note, cards like That Grass Looks Greener and Reasoning might help you get the Crystron monsters you need into the GY faster so play at least 1 those of cards, possibly even Monster Gate.
● Have fun whipping your opponent senselessly.