ABC Gun

Broken Crystron Shokfiend: https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=136838
​Broken Crystron Processor: https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=677471

l3fEoxD.jpg
​Broken Crystron Shokfiend
​WATER Level 9 Machine Synchro Tuner Effect
ATK ?/DEF ?
1 Machine or WATER Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner Machine and/or WATER monsters
You can only Synchro Summon "Broken Crystron Shokfiend" once per turn. This card's original ATK and DEF are the number of materials used for this card's Synchro Summon x 900. When this card is Synchro Summoned: Reduce this card's Level by up to 5, then Special Summon a number of "Crystron Tokens" (Machine/WATER/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) equal to each Level this card lost this way, but those Tokens cannot be Tributed. During your opponent's Main Phase or Battle Phase (Quick Effect): You can, immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon 1 Machine or WATER Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck, using only Machine and/or WATER monsters you control as materials including this card.

rieVKFg.jpg
​Broken Crystron Processor (Quick-Play Spell Card)
Activate this card during the Main Phase or Battle Phase while you control no monsters, or all monsters you control are Machine or WATER monsters (min. 1). This turn, draw 1 card each time a Machine or WATER Synchro Monster is Synchro Summoned from your Extra Deck using only Machine or WATER monsters as materials. You cannot Normal Summon/Set or Special Summon monsters the turn you activate this card, except Machine or WATER monsters. You can only activate 1 "Broken Crystron Processor" per turn.

​I don't actually know if I broke the Crystrons with these cards, but I am trying to  :Kappa:  :Snoop Dogg: 

The best way to use these cards is as follows:
Use the effect of Crystron Sulfefnir in your hand by discarding Crystron Smiger, then banish Smiger to search Broken Crystron Processor. Afterwards just Normal Summon any Crystron Tuner.

● You need to Link Summon Crystron Needlefiber before you Synchro Summon Broken Crystron Shokfiend, in order to maximize its usage for Synchro Summoning.

● After you Link Summon Needlefiber, activate Broken Crystron Processor for a very potent draw engine similar to T.G. Librarian, but without having to run Librarian as Processor prevents you from Summoning anything that isn't a Machine or WATER monster.

● LISTEN, do not banish Needlefiber for its effect right away, use other Crystrons to Synchro Summon Shokfiend (using at least 1 Crystron Rosenix), then Special Summon as many Crystron Tokens as you want with Shokfiend's effect.

● Use Shokfiend and a Token to Link Summon another Needlefiber, then banish that monster to Special Summon Formula Synchron, you will then draw 2 cards from both Formula's and Processor's effects.

● At this point, you should have (if I've done the math rigiht) 1 Formula Synchron and 3 Crystron Tokens left, so Synchro Summon 1 Tin Musical Battlemech, then Special Summon 1 Crystron Rion from your GY witih Battlemech's effect. Synchro Summon 1 Crystron Quandax, then Synchro Summon 1 Level 5 Machine Synchro (does'nt matter which), and finally Synchro Summon 1... Genex Ally Axel. You should have drawn 4 cards total off of Processor's effect.

Quick Note, cards like That Grass Looks Greener and Reasoning might help you get the Crystron monsters you need into the GY faster so play at least 1 those of cards, possibly even Monster Gate.

● Use Rosenix's effect in your GY to Special Summon a Crystron Token, then use Axel's effect to Special Summon Quandax from the GY. Then banish the Needlefiber you still control (hopefully you do) to Special Summon another Formula Synchron. Go to the Battle Phase, and attack a monster with Quandax, but if you cannot, then simply use Formula's Effect to Synchro Summon T.G. Blade Blaster (by now you should have drawn 2 cards off of Processor).

● Have fun whipping your opponent senselessly.

(If I'm wrong about what I wrote then I'm sorry and I'll fix it ASAP.)

Please go over the combo you listed, preferably with a starting hand as 5 cards combos can never be broken (reason: Exodia) and I can't see how you getting the rest of the monster to make these cards since you just say "use other Crystrons to Synchro Summon Shokfiend"

It's also so hard to follow whose turn it is since effects like Needlefiber can only activate on your turn but cards like Crystron Rosenix can only activate during your turn, please clarify.

Crystron's already has Crystolic_Potential which does a similar thing to the quickplay but is permanent (Field Spell), except you don't draw for stuff like SS Formula Synchron. Since you'll be activating the quickplay on your opponents turn to capitalize on Needlefiber (and the whole point of Cystrons is Synchroing on your opponents turn) it doesn't matter if you draw when you Synchro since it's your opponents turn so there is no "speed" improvement.

And you're just using Shokfiend to make Needlefiber with some tokens, what was wrong with making Needlefiber with the monster 2 of the 3 monsters (since he is lv9) you used to make Shokfiend and use the extra monster as the token?

I don't see "Broken Crystron Processor" being used in other Synchro decks since it's heavily restrictive and generally worse than Librarian for stuff like Dark Synchro, but it might see play in Crystrons since it is a somewhat good draw card but the field spell is permanent and more easily searchable (Terraforming) while still getting most of the draws.

Please go over the combo you listed, preferably with a starting hand as 5 cards combos can never be broken (reason: Exodia) and I can't see how you getting the rest of the monster to make these cards since you just say "use other Crystrons to Synchro Summon Shokfiend"

It's also so hard to follow whose turn it is since effects like Needlefiber can only activate on your turn but cards like Crystron Rosenix can only activate during your turn, please clarify.

Crystron's already has Crystolic_Potential which does a similar thing to the quickplay but is permanent (Field Spell), except you don't draw for stuff like SS Formula Synchron. Since you'll be activating the quickplay on your opponents turn to capitalize on Needlefiber (and the whole point of Cystrons is Synchroing on your opponents turn) it doesn't matter if you draw when you Synchro since it's your opponents turn so there is no "speed" improvement.

And you're just using Shokfiend to make Needlefiber with some tokens, what was wrong with making Needlefiber with the monster 2 of the 3 monsters (since he is lv9) you used to make Shokfiend and use the extra monster as the token?

I don't see "Broken Crystron Processor" being used in other Synchro decks since it's heavily restrictive and generally worse than Librarian for stuff like Dark Synchro, but it might see play in Crystrons since it is a somewhat good draw card but the field spell is permanent and more easily searchable (Terraforming) while still getting most of the draws.

Smiger can search Processor, and Processor lets you draw immediately after you Synchro Summon each time. Also, the effect of Processor lingers so unless your opponent negates the card's activation or effect, you still draw cards, with Crystolic Potential, all your opponent needs to the do is use a card effect to blow it up and you won't be able to draw during the End Phase.

​I just updated the combo as well, with Sulfefnir, Smiger, That Grass Looks Greener, Reasoning, and Monster Gate.

• 1 year later...

Archived