• 1,564 posts
    Last Visit 46 minutes ago
  • Alias:Zai
  • Spouse:Kate

fGgMTBl.png

~Logo By Yui~

~Story & Setting Support: Ketodama, Yui, Mako, VCR_CAT, Winter Kirby~

Teaser

Well, here it is. The next big thing from the mind of Zai. Got us a big fancy logo for the occasion too.

Anyone who's hung around with me enough during the past few years already knows this, but for those who don't, giant robots and the anime featuring them are some of my most favorite things in the world. Some might even call me obsessed with mecha anime, and honestly I don't think I'd disagree with them. Naturally, this means I've also tried running several mecha anime roleplays on YCM, with varying degrees of success, and now here I am doing it again. However, things are going to be a little different this time.

Blue Meteor Knight Tracer Synvine is going to be bigger and grander than anything I've attempted before, both in terms of worldbuilding as well as genre writing. While my previous works were war dramas or action/adventure fare, Synvine will be an 80's space opera writ large, taking inspiration from many sources, including 80's mecha anime like SPT Layzner, Macross, and Gundam, as well as more contemporary works such as Star wars and Star trek, and even a few medieval fantasy tropes for good measure.

So if a big, fleshed out universe full of giant robots, catgirls, evil cyborgs, and space magic sounds like your cup of tea, then I welcome you. I'm running a discord server for all of those interested while I get the particulars fleshed out, so if you'd like to join it, just ask and I'll be glad to send you a link. I'll be adding more information to this thread as its completed, and hopefully it will be a full OOC in a week or so. Until then, be on the lookout for the Synvine's prologue fic, which will introduce some of the cast (read: characters I myself will be playing) and set up the first part of the RP proper.

tumblr_inline_mihozpH4oY1qz4rgp.gif

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades
  • 3,215 posts
    Last Visit 7 minutes ago
  • Alias:Yui

I put too much work into the Ny'tli and their homeworld to not express interest. Expect the best catgirl of 2017.

Posted Image

Doggo

Doggo

Renewed borking

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,604 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:doggy

Well the stuff's caught my eye so I think I'll look more into this to see if it's gonna be my cup of tea.

y8TMpS7.png

ChampionZero

ChampionZero

I have the blood of Spartans and Legionaries! BRING IT!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 03:52 PM

Well damn, how can I say no to that? I'm in, send me that link bro!

"Semper Ad Meliora"

Always On To Greater Things

"Illegitimis Non Carborundum"

Don't Let The Bastards Grind You Down

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

If You Want Peace, Prepare For War

"Veritas Nunquam Perit"

Truth Never Dies

"Familia Ante Omnia"

Family Above All

"Non Desistas, Non Exieris"

Never Give Up, Never Surrender

"Atrox Melior Dulcissima Veritas Mendaciis"

The Bitter Truth Is Better Than The Sweetest Lies

"Beatti Bellicosi"

Blessed Are The Warriors

VCR_CAT

VCR_CAT

Video Cassette Kitteh

• Omnic
  • 2,526 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:37 PM
  • Spouse:Pizza

yis I am interest

giphy.gif

u8g1mOv.jpg

SmUH6Uv.png

Kyumi Niusuki

Kyumi Niusuki

The Rockin Talkin Furry

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts
    Last Visit 9 minutes ago
  • Spouse:Angelic Ally
I would like to make note note of my HUGE interest in this RP. I knda want to play as a catgirl, but Yui may have beaten me to that lol. Also, side note, this reminds me of Voltron: Defenders of the Universe. Was that intentional?

"Purgatory is a sad place anyway..."

My Archetypes:

The Users I look up to as a Mentor:

Goal:

99% of people die when they are killed. If you are part of that 1% who won't, put this in your Signature.

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades
  • 3,215 posts
    Last Visit 7 minutes ago
  • Alias:Yui

I would like to make note note of my HUGE interest in this RP. I knda want to play as a catgirl, but Yui may have beaten me to that lol. Also, side note, this reminds me of Voltron: Defenders of the Universe. Was that intentional?

That implies we can only have one catgirl. Part of me was actually afraid I'd be the only one interested in playing them (which makes sense since I kinda made them and their homeworld).

Posted Image

Kyumi Niusuki

Kyumi Niusuki

The Rockin Talkin Furry

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts
    Last Visit 9 minutes ago

That implies we can only have one catgirl. Part of me was actually afraid I'd be the only one interested in playing them (which makes sense since I kinda made them and their homeworld).

Are you kidding? Catgirls, or Nekomatas in true anime slang, are the best!

My Archetypes:

Goal:

99% of people die when they are killed. If you are part of that 1% who won't, put this in your Signature.

TheKing070701

TheKing070701

Spooky Member

• Giver of Puppies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts
    Last Visit 19 minutes ago
I'm interested. Hopefully I'll be able to think of a character by the time this becomes an OOC, as at the moment I'm a bit burned out in the character creating.

tenor.gif?itemid=7874873

Asriel Dreemurr

Asriel Dreemurr

Rage Goat

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
    Last Visit Feb 16 2018 03:47 PM

For formality's sake.

Saiba Aisu

Saiba Aisu

Fleur De Lis

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,107 posts
    Last Visit Feb 17 2018 03:01 AM

Potentially interested, saving this spot just in case~!

eJdlLTu.png

Il n'y a pas de rose sans ├ępines.

Htamret

Htamret

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
    Last Visit Feb 05 2018 09:17 PM
To be honest I'm not a huge fan of mecha, so I'm going to say I'm very tentatively interested.

3760_Coodere.jpg 3960_Hikigaya_Hachiman.jpg

Yep, I'm a cynical bastard. Sorry, I'm sure you'll get used to it.

Check out my new archetype so that this one doesn't die without replies like my last one!
http://forum.yugiohc...read-archetype/

BANZAI!!!!

BANZAI!!!!

BOOOM!

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 1,564 posts
    Last Visit 46 minutes ago
  • Alias:Zai
  • Spouse:Kate

Instead of leaving this high and dry, thought I'd give everyone interested an update. Sadly though, its not the best of news.

Getting the world built to the quality I want for Synvine has taken me much, much longer than I anticipated, and Its still not close to finished. Combined with my schedule being more full as of late, this means that the RP is going to take quite awhile to get off the ground. I'm not canceling the project, but its likely that you won't see an OOC for Synvine until May, at the earliest.

My apologies to everyone who has/had expressed interest in this, since I know putting the RP out there and then delaying it is pretty shitty, but I want this project to be as polished as possible, and I need a lot of time to be able to do that.

tumblr_inline_mihozpH4oY1qz4rgp.gif

Kyumi Niusuki

Kyumi Niusuki

The Rockin Talkin Furry

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts
    Last Visit 9 minutes ago

Instead of leaving this high and dry, thought I'd give everyone interested an update. Sadly though, its not the best of news.

Getting the world built to the quality I want for Synvine has taken me much, much longer than I anticipated, and Its still not close to finished. Combined with my schedule being more full as of late, this means that the RP is going to take quite awhile to get off the ground. I'm not canceling the project, but its likely that you won't see an OOC for Synvine until May, at the earliest.

My apologies to everyone who has/had expressed interest in this, since I know putting the RP out there and then delaying it is pretty shitty, but I want this project to be as polished as possible, and I need a lot of time to be able to do that.

I completely understand. My pokemon RP was like that. It was nowhere near ready, but I found that out after I had put it out there. Then, next thing I knew, my RP had died off before it had started. May you say? I can wait. This should be as polished as possible in order to work, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

My Archetypes:

Goal:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users