Action Spell – Full Turn

unknown-1.png?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1

PP20-JP008 アクションマジック―フルターン Action Magic – Full Turn / Action Spell – Full Turn
Quick-Play Spell Card
(1) For the rest of this turn, any battle damage a player takes is doubled.
(2) If this card is in your Graveyard, except the turn this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can discard 1 Spell Card; Set this card.

So both Action Spell has additional recycle effect, on your turn only it seems. Konami kinda miss the chance making this effect Quick effect for more the "run and jump to get it" feel to it and it would not be BS since it set anyway

I guess that is one to push damage, no more no less. Maybe we can utilize the discard cost for GY shenanigans if more Action Magic series is made

I'm not sure I like the design of this card.  What it does is effectively halve your opponent's LP for the turn.  Limiter Removal is on the OCG banlist, right?  This feels like 3, more generic Limiter Removals that any deck that can OTK can run to OTK easier.

Seeing how this card exists, however, I might as well make the best of it, huh?  Personally, I'm partial to throwing this in Cubics since it is another way to facilitate an OTK and it can dump extra Karmas in hand which could come in handy.

There's also this in combination with Utopia the Lightning.  A 5000 ATK Armades with doubled damage?  That'll be fun.  Slap down a Linkuriboh, I dare you.  Alternatively, you could be silly and run Heartlandraco and swing directly for 4000.

Lightsworn could probably run it to pull out an OTK from nowhere since it would be fairly easy for them to get to it (what with its ability to bring itself back).  Granted, it won't be consistent, but none of these suggestions are what I would call "consistent".  This card is a game stealer, not something to exactly build a deck around.

@Jolly: Wait, quick plays don't get the same ability as traps for having graveyard quick effects?  Huh, that's good to know.  I'd assumed that quick-plays had the same GY properties as traps in that case.

@Jolly: Wait, quick plays don't get the same ability as traps for having graveyard quick effects? Huh, that's good to know. I'd assumed that quick-plays had the same GY properties as traps in that case.

now that you mention it now i feel like an idiot for forgoting that Breakthrough Skill exist. Which probably would function the same if not more flexible. Well at least its still get Set though so you still wont use the effect immediately

For battle orientated decks this is a decent card but also can act as a double edged sword since you could also be hit with doubled damage if your opponent pulls a Honest or ATK boosting card on you when you play this.

Edit: It appears the cards effect has been updated and stated that it needs 2 Monsters to battle in order for the double damage to take effect.

For battle orientated decks this is a decent card but also can act as a double edged sword since you could also be hit with doubled damage if your opponent pulls a Honest or ATK boosting card on you when you play this.

Edit: It appears the cards effect has been updated and stated that it needs 2 Monsters to battle in order for the double damage to take effect.

That sounds like both the most hilarious and saddest way to lose a duel.

It'd be hilarious if this is done with x2 damage monsters. Not only Odd-Eyes, but the game has 2 monsters that inflict double piercing battle damage (Blue-Eyes Chaos Max Dragon and Metalfoes Orichalc). Even under Link threat, I'd like seeing somebody max out on this card's copies and one of those even if they have to attack an Ojama Token for it. At that point, any damage of 500+ would equal OTK (x16). Great achievement unlock.

Foolish Burial Goods is sort of their searcher, even though people might consider a turn wait a bit much.

"But you still take damage~"

iirc there was a ruling that double damage doesn't stack?

Maybe there wasn't, which I kinda hope because of the memes with 3 Full Turn, 4 SKD Odd-Eyes (including any number of SKD Starving Venom), and OG Odd-Eyes, resulting in a single attack inflicting a massive 256 times the normal damage.

2 (Odd-Eyes) x 2 (SKDOE) x 2 (SKDOE) x 2 (SKDOE) x 2 (SKDSV) x 2 (Full Turn) x2 (Full Turn) x 2 (Full Turn) = 2^8 = 256

Assuming it attacks a 0 ATK/DEF monster, even without buffs of any sort, that's 640,000 damage.

That can also OTK through a Cairngorgon.

Archived