Card [img] code not working

MalceMalice

Question

10 answers to this question

It won't... Sorry...

Alright, I've just about had it with you. Sakura always says that it probably won't be fixed in the near future, and even if our Cardmaker 3.0 project gets anywhere, there's no guarantee how long it might take, but that's no reason for you to complain on every second thread asking about this. All you do is say stuff like this or "This site is dead. The card maker will NEVER be fixed unless they get someone else to do it..." which is of help to no one. You don't think we, the other members who have also spent years on this site, care about it? Some of us may never be a vet like you, but considering how long we've stayed on, and despite all the troubles that remain that we do actually stay on. You rebuke us for not being proactive, and yet where were you when the site members were proactive? We aren't contacting YCMaker because we've tried it before; we've given up in that regard, considering how long his inactivity and ignoring of us has being going on.

As for the site being dead, it may not be super active, but I'd like to draw your attention to almost every forum (sorry Showcase :( ) you'll see that people are still active and posting multiple times every day. This is a community, regardless of the status of the cardmaker, and if that's all that matters to you, I suggest you try and be proactive in some way.

Alright, I've just about had it with you. Sakura always says that it probably won't be fixed in the near future, and even if our Cardmaker 3.0 project gets anywhere, there's no guarantee how long it might take, but that's no reason for you to complain on every second thread asking about this. All you do is say stuff like this or "This site is dead. The card maker will NEVER be fixed unless they get someone else to do it..." which is of help to no one. You don't think we, the other members who have also spent years on this site, care about it? Some of us may never be a vet like you, but considering how long we've stayed on, and despite all the troubles that remain that we do actually stay on. You rebuke us for not being proactive, and yet where were you when the site members were proactive? We aren't contacting YCMaker because we've tried it before; we've given up in that regard, considering how long his inactivity and ignoring of us has being going on.

As for the site being dead, it may not be super active, but I'd like to draw your attention to almost every forum (sorry Showcase :( ) you'll see that people are still active and posting multiple times every day. This is a community, regardless of the status of the cardmaker, and if that's all that matters to you, I suggest you try and be proactive in some way.

I'm not the topic. Send over PM.

I believe it doesn't work any longer. I heard someone say that it doesn't link to Imgur properly anymore, and therefore you have to save the card to your computer, upload it onto Imgur manually, THEN you can copy the image link. It's a hassle I know, but it works.

You guys realize that there is a stickied thread at the top of this section that acknowledges all of the problems with the cardmaker.

Ever bother to read it?

But in short form, it's been busted since March/April 2016 (so yeah, a VERY long time) and yes, we have gotten on YCMaker's case to fix it, but no response. Hopefully everything can get fixed, but up to him to actually get over here and/or we fix it ourselves (first, access the Look/Feel without a password).

Archived