Stasis Concept ( devolving monsters into normal ones )

Ultimagamer

This is an idea for a series of cards I would call "Far Future" monsters, with their effects allowing themselves to place "Stasis" counters on the field, they work as so

"Monsters your opponent controls that have Stasis counters on them have their effects negated, also they become normal monsters."

for example

Far Future - Basic Bot

Level 4 / Earth / Machine

1700 attack / 700 defense

Once per turn, you can place 1 Stasis counter on one monster your opponent controls. Monsters your opponent controls that have Stasis counters on them have their effects negated, also they become normal monsters.

would this be a good idea? please tell me your thoughts

It doesn't stop monster that have "If summoned: do blank".

monster that are face-down then get flip face-up outside of the window you can activate the effect.

Need a monster with an effect in a GY that have insures monsters with static counters effects are negated and treated as normal monsters

need a monster with an effect within the archetype that "FLASHES" the monsters in.

a way to place static counters during your opponent's turn.

Far Future - Basic Bot: Level 4 / Earth / Machine 1700 attack / 700 defense

Once per turn, you can place 1 Stasis counter on one monster your opponent controls. Monsters your opponent controls that have Stasis counters on them have their effects negated, also they become normal monsters.

Once per turn, you can place 1 Stasis counter on one monster your opponent controls.

so each turn (if the monster can live) which can be pretty powerful

Monsters your opponent controls that have Stasis counters on them have their effects negated.

only applies while on the field so the opponent just have to get rid of it

maybe extend while the card is also in the GY or have a monster with a effect while it is in the GY keeps static counters doing their thing.

also they become normal monsters.

so the archetype will do something with the normal monster thing?

many ways of doing this....

one example is: while your opponent controls a normal monster, your opponent can not blank

the card does not stop effects that happen when your opponent summon or etc.

this card is mostly stop things like this card inflicts piercing damage or monsters that have effects gain atk

would like to see how you would EXTEND the concept further....

It doesn't stop monster that have "If summoned: do blank".

monster that are face-down then get flip face-up outside of the window you can activate the effect.

Need a monster with an effect in a GY that have insures monsters with static counters effects are negated and treated as normal monsters

need a monster with an effect within the archetype that "FLASHES" the monsters in.

a way to place static counters during your opponent's turn.

Far Future - Basic Bot: Level 4 / Earth / Machine 1700 attack / 700 defense

Once per turn, you can place 1 Stasis counter on one monster your opponent controls.

so each turn (if the monster can live) which can be pretty powerful

Monsters your opponent controls that have Stasis counters on them have their effects negated.

only applies while on the field so the opponent just have to get rid of it

maybe extend while the card is also in the GY or have a monster with a effect while it is in the GY keeps static counters doing their thing.

also they become normal monsters.

so the archetype will do something with the normal monster thing?

many ways of doing this....

one example is: while your opponent controls a normal monster, your opponent can not blank

the card does not stop effects that happen when your opponent summon or etc.

this card is mostly stop things like this card inflicts piercing damage or monsters that have effects gain atk

would like to see how you would EXTEND the concept further....

The idea I kinda have is to create a lockdown of the opponent's abilities. being more situational skill drains and imperial orders.

I have created some more cards, I think it might give an idea of what im thinking about. Being able to interrupt would be a good idea though. It would be kinda like quick play cubic counters

* I've moved the forum to the multiples, given that I've created more cards.

The idea I kinda have is to create a lockdown of the opponent's abilities. being more situational skill drains and imperial orders.

I have created some more cards, I think it might give an idea of what im thinking about. Being able to interrupt would be a good idea though. It would be kinda like quick play cubic counters

* I've moved the forum to the multiples, given that I've created more cards.

I think a continuous spell card and/or field spell that can place down static counters during opponent's turn. once per turn during either player's turn: you can place 1 static counter on 1 face-up monster your opponent controls.

a search card that have a effect that helps keeps static counters doing their job. while this card is in your GY the effect of monsters your opponent controls with static counters are negated and treated as normal monsters.

Archived