Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Breaking Boarders (All Genres)

Rock Country R&B Hip Hop Blues Electronic Home grown

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

dizzyshot

dizzyshot

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 166 posts
    Last Visit Sep 17 2018 11:08 PM
  • Discord:Dizzy#7019

Breaking Boarders!

Drop within the thread every bit of music where the band/artist you think the world should know about.

Sure they can go on tour, but that doesn't mean that they'll become mainstream. How about we make a helping hand?

To keep this... clean, for lack of a better term, please try to follow the format below. Link a official music or lyrical music video to the name of the band/artist for ease to all. If you have to do something else to make it work go ahead. Let's keep the mainstream out of it because at the end of the day, we've all heard them a billion times.

Format Example:

Band/Artist

Genre of Music

Home State/Country

Years Active

# of Albums & Names

On Tour?

Personal Example:

Wayland

Rock

Michigan

6 years active

2 Albums (Rinse & Repeat, and Wayland)

Not touring till 2018

Have fun with this thread and I look forward to listening to more music from around the country.

I know what it says about signatures, but still no reason for extra scrolling. 

Custom Playmat

Country Music Professor

Country Music Professor

Music Lover

• Elite Members
  • 2,563 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:18 AM

The artist I'm putting down, he's put out something in multiple genres, so I'll link my favorite song in his name, then I'll link a song from each of the different genres he's got at least one song in

Seckond Chaynce

RnB/Country/Pop/Rap/Christian

Tampa, Florida

2013 (From everything I could find anyway)

0 Full Albums; 2 EPs; Reloaded and Ricochet (HIP-HOP Section) - EP

Not touring currently

ALL MY PICS ARE EITHER FROM DEVIANTART, GOOGLE, PHOTOBUCKET OR IF I DO A GAME/MOVIE/TV SHOW I USE THEIR RESPECTIVE WIKIS.... THIS IS SO I'M NOT HOUNDED ABOUT COPYRIGHT LAWS

I am a... (pokemon quiz)

My help in winning the Ryder Cup for Team America

dizzyshot

dizzyshot

Advanced Member

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • 166 posts
    Last Visit Sep 17 2018 11:08 PM
  • Discord:Dizzy#7019

I love! Don't know many artist in the world that make music over different genres. Sure you can combine some genres, but this is completely separate from the last song. 

I know what it says about signatures, but still no reason for extra scrolling. 

Custom Playmat

Country Music Professor

Country Music Professor

Music Lover

• Elite Members
  • 2,563 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:18 AM

I love! Don't know many artist in the world that make music over different genres. Sure you can combine some genres, but this is completely separate from the last song.

He does covers of popular songs and that’s when he combines genres, mostly being pop and rap but stil, they are really good

ALL MY PICS ARE EITHER FROM DEVIANTART, GOOGLE, PHOTOBUCKET OR IF I DO A GAME/MOVIE/TV SHOW I USE THEIR RESPECTIVE WIKIS.... THIS IS SO I'M NOT HOUNDED ABOUT COPYRIGHT LAWS

I am a... (pokemon quiz)

My help in winning the Ryder Cup for Team America

syntaxoil

syntaxoil

• Members
  • 53 posts
    Last Visit Jun 25 2018 12:08 PM

Krallice

Progressive Black Metal

New York

around 2008

10 albums