AGMGift for... Mr. Melon?

ChampionZero

OK, he's better known as Tinkerer but same guy.

Tink, I don't know you very well. Hell, I don't know you at all! I'm just aware that you're a valuable member of the AGM, that if not for you making the Archetype Game, my favourite club of all time wouldn't exist, and that when I wanted to join you were there with open-ish arms. So, for all your trouble, I slapped together a Union Monster Archetype. Series. Something, I dunno.

They're primarily combat based, and my skills had atrophied somewhat by the time I had started, so even if it's not my best work (nothing ever is) it helped me get my groove back nonetheless. Merry Christmas, Tinkerer.

[spoiler=Dragunmetal!]Dragunmetal Mechanic
Level 2 ~ EARTH ~ Warrior/Union/Effect
Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 "Dragunmetal" monster you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it. A monster equipped with this card gains the following effect:
Once per turn, when an attack is declared involving a "Dragunmetal" monster you control: you can change this Attack Position monster into Defense Position; negate the attack.
If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle or card effect, destroy this card instead. If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 other Union monster from your hand or GY. You can equip no more than 1 Union monster to this card at once.
1000/1000

Dragunmetal Rider
Level 4 ~ EARTH ~ Warrior/Union/Effect
Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 "Dragunmetal" monster you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it. A monster equipped with this card gains the following effect:
This card can attack monsters your opponent controls twice per Battle Phase, also if the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle or card effect, destroy this card instead. If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 other Union monster from your hand or GY. You can equip no more than 1 Union monster to this card at once.
1500/1500

Dragunmetal Stormwing
Level 4 ~ WIND ~ Winged Beast/Union/Effect
Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 "Dragunmetal" monster you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it. A monster equipped with this card gains 500 ATK, and the following effect:
If this monster attacks an opponent's Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.
If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle or card effect, destroy this card instead. If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 other Union monster from your hand or GY. You can equip no more than 1 Union monster to this card at once.
1200/1800

Dragunmetal Blazefang
Level 4 ~ FIRE ~ Dinosaur/Union/Effect
Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 "Dragunmetal" monster you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it. The equipped monster gains 500 ATK and the following effect:
If this card inflicts damage to your opponent, you can Special Summon 1 "Dragunmetal" monster from your hand or GY
If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can destroy this card, instead. If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 other Union monster from your hand or GY. You can equip no more than 1 Union monster to this card at once.
1800/1200

Dragunmetal Duneclaw
Level 4 ~ EARTH ~ Wyrm/Union/Effect
Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 "Dragunmetal" monster you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it. A monster equipped with this card gains 500 ATK and the following effect:
When this monster destroys an opponent's monster by battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's ATK on the field.
1400/1600

Dragunmetal Wavescale
Level 4 ~ WATER ~ Sea Serpent/Union/Effect
Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 "Dragunmetal" monster you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it. A monster equipped with this card gains 500 ATK and the following effect:
If this card battles an opponent's monster, destroy the monster that battled it at the end of the Damage Step.
1600/1400

Dragunmetal Dragon
Level 8 ~ LIGHT~ Dragon/Union/Effect
Cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 "Dragunmetal" monster you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it. A monster equipped with this card gains 1000 ATK and the following effect:
If this card battles an opponent's monster, any battle damage this card inflicts to your opponent is doubled.
If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle or card effect, destroy this card instead. If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 other Union monster from your hand or GY. You can equip no more than 3 Union monsters to this card at once.
2300/1700

Dragunmetal Knight
Level 7 ~ DARK ~ Warrior/Union/Effect
Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 "Dragunmetal" monster you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it. A monster equipped with this card gains 1000 ATK and the following effect:
If this card battles an opponent's monster, your opponent cannot activate Trap cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step.
2800/2200

Dragunmetal Arsenal
Spell
Add 2 "Dragunmetal" Monsters from your Deck to your hand. You can a Normal Summon twice this turn, and if you do, you cannot conduct your Battle Phase this turn. You can only activate one "Dragunmetal Arsenal"

Dragunmetal Assault
Trap
Activate only when a Level 4 or lower "Dragunmetal" monster you control is sent from the Field to the GY. Inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the combined original ATK and DEF of your destroyed monster.

Tactical Perimeter
Quick-Play Spell
Only activate when you control fewer monsters than your opponent. Reveal Level 4 or lower "Dragunmetal" monsters from your hand, up to the difference; Special Summon them in face-up Defense Position, and if you do, their effects are negated until your next Standby Phase.

Archived