• Start New Topic
Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[Sakura AGM Gift] Christmas Stuff 2017

- - - - - legacy agm early presents

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Moderators

• 37,846 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:59 PM
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

I'll be using this thread to add on gifts I made for AGM users (and maybe some notable outside members who I respect). For now, just my Secret Santa recipient.

ChampionZero

Kyumi

Dova

Draconus

Striker

For those of you who got presents in this thread, hopefully you like them. (And also let's hope that I can get my reindeer friends to bring in stuff before the big day, since they too got their own roles to play.)

Merry Christmas!

Edited by Flash Flyer - Sakura, 25 December 2017 - 09:18 PM.
I got the rest of the Flyer team to get presents in before the stroke of midnight.

Signature Stuff
Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

ChampionZero

ChampionZero

I have the blood of Spartans and Legionaries! BRING IT!

• Advanced Members
  • 796 posts
    Last Visit 19 minutes ago

Well, what little Japanese I have is a tad rusty, but let's see.

You've got some numbers in there, I can see 4 (Shi), 5 and 9 (Ko), I can see metals in the higher levels like bronze (Dou), and there's some titles and roles in there too. Couple those with "Zeroth Kingdom?"

Nice.

As for the actual cards: Support looks good, not too powerful for Field Spells; Jūkōkin'ya and Koginten's pseudo-Synchro summoning method is definitely new to me, but their gimmick of altering ATK and DEF and effects centered around it looks like it would really screw with the opponent. The Bronze Prince and Princess are such a nice duo, it's almost a shame they're different levels, but there are other cards that can fix that. The lower level members definitely have their work cut out for them, but I don't see anything of too big a concern.

"Semper Ad Meliora"

Always On To Greater Things

"Illegitimis Non Carborundum"

Don't Let The Bastards Grind You Down

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

If You Want Peace, Prepare For War

"Veritas Nunquam Perit"

Truth Never Dies

"Familia Ante Omnia"

Family Above All

"Non Desistas, Non Exieris"

Never Give Up, Never Surrender

"Atrox Melior Dulcissima Veritas Mendaciis"

The Bitter Truth Is Better Than The Sweetest Lies

"Beatti Bellicosi"

Blessed Are The Warriors

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 37,846 posts

To be fair, Zeroth Kingdom is referring to you (well, latter part of name), though it might also reference this Deck's playstyle being something you'd likely see out of the DM era if it were as advanced. Idea was to try to make the ATK and DEF of stuff zero. Well, and a fair bit of finding word puns (now we know what it's like to design Numbers). Prince one had another name that would've worked better for Level 8, but probably thematic that it got dropped to 6. 

But yeah, you got a few of them, so at least it's understandable. And least you like them too. 

====

Then again, I still have presents for other AGM users, but suppose I'll have to add them later. 

Signature Stuff
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 37,846 posts

(NOTE: I added the newer gifts at 11:54 pm HST, 12/24/2017)

Well, I asked Rudolph to help with a special delivery before the stroke of the Christmas bell, so...presents for Kyumi, Dova, Draconus and Striker are in there. 

Hopefully you enjoy your presents, and Merry Christmas!

Signature Stuff
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • 3,699 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:56 PM
Thanks, Sakura! It's definitely fitting with the supporting role I've given myself, but word to the wise: multiples of my gift on board can be made with relative ease, and given that they can both revive each other and protect one another . . . ASD spam can create nigh-invincible boards with the right setup, and coupled with a few other choice Synchro tools can utterly blockade certain players from playing the game at all. Might want to rectify that issue.

Thank you, though. It means a lot.
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

April's AGM Deck Challenge:
Troll Decks!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 37,846 posts

Added a limiter clause so you can only control 1 copy of yours.

But yeah, glad you enjoyed it. 

Signature Stuff
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Kyumi Niusuki

Kyumi Niusuki

The Rockin Talkin Furry

• Advanced Members
  • 524 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 12:43 PM
  • Spouse:Angelic Ally and ur mom
Woah. The generic is pretty nice. Good stats and pretty good support for Beast-Warriors (now I actually want to build a deck of Beast-Warriors, considering how many of them are being made for me lol).
======
Stuffimol Reindeer is pretty good too. Stats are good, but seeing as it is a Level 7, I would have to use an outside Tuner card somewhere to access it. But it's effects would make it worth it. First of all, protection, which os something they lack, and on top of that, shuffling (which is their gimmick) with banishing for each one? Seriously amazing!
=========

*Re-reads beginning of the post*
Awwww... Thx! I wont let you down.

"Purgatory is a sad place anyway..."

My Archetypes:

The Users I look up to as a Mentor:

Goal:

99% of people die when they are killed. If you are part of that 1% who won't, put this in your Signature.

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 37,846 posts

Woah. The generic is pretty nice. Good stats and pretty good support for Beast-Warriors (now I actually want to build a deck of Beast-Warriors, considering how many of them are being made for me lol).
======
Stuffimol Reindeer is pretty good too. Stats are good, but seeing as it is a Level 7, I would have to use an outside Tuner card somewhere to access it. But it's effects would make it worth it. First of all, protection, which os something they lack, and on top of that, shuffling (which is their gimmick) with banishing for each one? Seriously amazing!
=========

*Re-reads beginning of the post*
Awwww... Thx! I wont let you down.

I might've forgotten what Levels the existing Synchro was, or what you had access to. 

And yeah, let's see. There's Furry Fox Rocker, which this card can certainly go into with another member and I forget if there were other things. There's also the Kitsune Pendulum series, but those are just fox girls in general. 

===

I couldn't find a picture of Blitzen (the reindeer who I had to link for pic of Medal of Valor) saying "I'm proud of you for the stuff you accomplished", so...yeah, keep up the good work. 

Signature Stuff
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Nathanael D. Striker

Nathanael D. Striker

Take a breather and relax.

• Leaderboard Chairman
  • 19,195 posts
    Last Visit 16 minutes ago
  • Discord:Striker#1560
  • Alias:Striker

I do have to say that I love the card. With Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning at 2 (at 3 in OCG), this card will become its new best friend. Hell, Chaos Sorcerer gets a little love too. Though, that first effect seems a bit much: a double Foolish along with non-destruction removal. The second effect, it basically says "Banish 1 LIGHT monster and 1 other card from your GY; Special Summon 1 "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning", and Special Summon this card during your next Standby Phase." You could replace Chaos Sorcerer with BLS, but the point still stands that for the price of banishing two cards, you get two powerful monsters (one the following turn, but the wait doesn't make up for it) that can knockout any opposition with ease. This card just feels too strong with all of that in mind, and the Summoning Conditions aren't that hard to fulfill in a Chaos Deck.

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 37,846 posts

I stripped the last effect and just kept the "mill and do stuff". As for it, I changed it so you have to send 2 of the same Attribute now; no more getting freebies. (Or I guess if you bother with BLS-Twilight, the other version would've let you send precisely what you need to fill his conditions, given that.)

Signature Stuff
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Dova

Dova

DovaMember

• Dova

• 3,199 posts
    Last Visit Today, 08:13 AM
  • Discord:Dova#1498
  • Alias:Dova
  • Spouse:Dova

Good to see a major boss that works in tandem with the rest of the cards, especially as the boss Fusions needs other Fusions to ladder into them, but this one doesn't. Effect damage prevention is always great, especially in a self burn archetype, and turning it into LP prepares you for later stuff. Basically the archetypal D'Arc. I do think the banish effect is a bit much, considering its non-targeting 1-3 destruction, and a bit of Deck-Thinning as well. Perhaps only the hand and GY?

The Spell is just fabulous. Deck thinning as well, but the negation/stat locking really ties into the archetype's theme of field manipulation, and yet you still get the EP burn. HOPT is always nice.

Thanks for the presents!

"I make cards, but I can't make decks" - Dova 2016

Proud member of the Archetype Generator Meta and Duelist Port Royal!

Random Stuff

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators

• 37,846 posts

Well, let's say the new Fusion was pretty much designed as d'Arc since Ytrium probably burn you faster than D/D's do if you can't remove the Contracts. So yeah, that way you can survive during the opponent's turn. Also the thing about the bosses since theme did lock you into using everything, whereas this one is more flexible and no burn. Can edit it to hand/GY instead. 

Admittedly, the new Fusion DOES amount to a combo of BriFu / FuFu (I think we excluded Seraphinite for GKs, so...), but yeah, flexibility is needed. 

====

Glad you like the presents.

Signature Stuff
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Character results

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users