[Sakura AGM Gift] Christmas Stuff 2017

Flash Flyer - Sakura

I'll be using this thread to add on gifts I made for AGM users (and maybe some notable outside members who I respect). For now, just my Secret Santa recipient.

[spoiler=ChampionZero]

So yeah, I ended up with ChampionZero for AGM presents, and I had to figure out what would be suitable, given he is strictly an ARC-V user. Given the list he provided, this came out. 

It's Main Deck themed with some wordplay and a few Field Spells. I didn't make Trap Cards because recent format shift doesn't use them. Warning that the puns are based on goroawase / Japanese wordplay, so try to figure them out without reading the below spoiler.

Jūkōkin'ya, Golden Sovereign of the Zeroth Kingdom
Level 10 | LIGHT | Warrior | Effect
3000/2000
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned from your hand by Tributing 2 or more other "Zeroth Kingdom" monsters you control or from your hand whose total Levels exactly equal 10. (1) Monsters whose ATK and DEF are different from their original ATK and DEF cannot activate their effects, except for "Zeroth Kingdom" monsters. (2) Once per turn: You can shuffle all monsters your opponent controls whose current ATK is different from their original ATK into the Deck, then your opponent takes damage equal to the combined deficit.

Koginten, Silver Emperor of the Zeroth Kingdom
Level 9 | LIGHT | Warrior | Effect
2700/1800
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned from your hand by Tributing 2 or more other "Zeroth Kingdom" monsters you control or from your hand whose total Levels exactly equal 9. (1) Monsters your opponent controls lose 500 ATK and DEF. (2) Once per turn: You can target 1 monster on the field whose current ATK or DEF is different from its original ATK or DEF; take control of it.

Dōmiroku, Bronze Prince of the Zeroth Kingdom
Level 6 | LIGHT | Warrior | Effect

2400/1500

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by sending 1 other "Zeroth Kingdom" monster from your hand or field to the GY. (1) Once per turn: You can send 1 "Zeroth Kingdom" card you control or from your hand to the GY; draw 2 cards.

Dōkiko, Bronze Princess of the Zeroth Kingdom

Level 5 | LIGHT | Warrior | Effect

2100/1200

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by sending 1 other "Zeroth Kingdom" monster from your hand or field to the GY. (1) Once per turn: You can target 1 "Zeroth Kingdom" monster in your GY, except a monster with this card name; Special Summon it in Defense Position.

Kishiyo, Vanguard of the Zeroth Kingdom

Level 4 | LIGHT | Warrior | Effect

1800/1200

(1) When a "Zeroth Kingdom" monster you control battles an opponent's monster, any battle damage they inflict to your opponent is doubled.

Bokushi, Minister of the Zeroth Kingdom

Level 4 | LIGHT | Spellcaster | Effect

1600/1900

(1) Once per turn: You can discard up to 2 cards; Special Summon an equal number of "Peon of the Zeroth Kingdom Tokens" (LIGHT / Level 3 / Warrior / ATK 500 / DEF 500) in Defense Position. You cannot Special Summon other monsters the turn you activate this effect, except "Zeroth Kingdom" monsters.

Sanseimi, Trilineage of the Zeroth Kingdom

Level 3 | LIGHT | Beast | Effect

1500/600

You can only use this card name's (1) effect once per turn. (1) When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Zeroth Kingdom" monster from your hand or GY, except a monster with this card name. (2) If this card is sent to the GY to summon a "Zeroth Kingdom" monster: You can Special Summon 1 monster with this card name from your Deck. 

Mitsuko, Miracle of the Zeroth Kingdom

Level 3 | LIGHT | Fairy | Effect

1400/1400

(1) When a "Zeroth Kingdom" monster you control attacks or is targeted for an attack, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step. (2) While this card is in your GY, monsters your opponent controls lose 200 ATK and DEF for each "Zeroth Kingdom" monster you control.

Dominion of the Zeroth Kingdom
Field Spell
(1) Monsters on the field with a lower Level or Rank than the "Zeroth Kingdom" monster you control with the highest Level, except "Zeroth Kingdom" monsters, lose 100 ATK and DEF x their Level or Rank. (2) Each turn, the first time each "Zeroth Kingdom" monster you control would be targeted or destroyed by an opponent's card effect, it is unaffected by that effect. 

Battleground of the Zeroth Kingdom

Field Spell

(1) "Zeroth Kingdom" monsters gain 200 ATK and DEF for each "Zeroth Kingdom" monster you control. (2) Once per turn, if a "Zeroth Kingdom" monster you control destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can target 1 card on the field; destroy it.

Resource Management of the Zeroth Kingdom

Normal Spell

(1) Add 1 "Zeroth Kingdom" card from your Deck to your hand. 

[spoiler=Word puns] 
Juukougin -> juu (on'yomi reading for 10), kougou (empress), kin (gold)
Kokinten -> ko (kun'yomi reading for 9), gin (silver), ten'nou (emperor)
Doumiroku -> dou (銅, bronze), miya (prince), roku (kun'yomi for 6)

Doukiko -> dou (銅, bronze), ki (princess), ko (kun'yomi for 5)

Kishiyo -> kishi (knight), shi / yo (both readings for 4)

Bokushi -> bokushi (priest), shi (on'yomi reading for 4)

Mitsuko -> mitsu (kun'yomi for 3), even though this is a common female Japanese name

Sanseimi -> sansei (三生, 3rd generation), mi (on'yomi of 3)

[spoiler=Kyumi]

Let's say that he's one of the newer members that I have pretty high hopes for in the future. So yeah, don't let your senpai down. I really want to be the one who awards you the Flyer Medal of Valor or your ZPD badge some day. 

With that being said, here's a nice generic based on you and then some support for Stuffimols in the spirit of the holidays. 

Furry Rookie Officer - Kyumi

Level 4 | WIND | Beast-Warrior | Effect

1700/1000

You can only use this card name's (1) effect once per turn. (1) When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Beast-Warrior monster from your hand or GY. (2) Once per turn, if another Beast-Warrior monster you control destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can target 1 card your opponent controls; banish it. 

Stuffimol Reindeer

Level 7 | LIGHT | Beast | Synchro | Effect

2500/2000

1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner "Stuffimol" monsters

(1) Other "Stuffimol" monsters you control cannot be targeted or destroyed by an opponent's card effects. (2) Once per turn: You can shuffle up to 2 "Stuffimol" cards in your GY into the Deck, then banish an equal number of cards your opponent controls. 

[spoiler=Dova]

Let's say design discussions with him about MR4 usually go well, and honestly, I haven't had issues with him since the day he showed up on YCM. So...let's see what I got for him.

Ytrium Product Sigma

Level 8 | LIGHT | Psychic | Fusion | Effect

2800/200

3 EARTH Psychic monsters

(1) Any damage you take from a monster effect instead increases your LP by the same amount. (2) Once per turn: You can banish up to 3 "Ytrium" cards from your hand or GY; destroy an equal number of cards your opponent controls. 

Ytrium Emergency Fusion

Quick-Play Spell

You can only activate 1 card with this name per turn. (1) Excavate 1 "Ytrium" Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck; send monsters listed on that monster as Fusion Materials from your hand or Deck to the GY, then Fusion Summon that monster. That monster's ATK and DEF are halved, also its effects are negated until the End Phase. 

(Let's support one of his newer Decks.)

[spoiler=Draconus]

Creator of the AGM, and let's say he makes it a thing to do things for everyone, so let me return the favor. 

Ascended Salvation Dragon

Level 10 | LIGHT | Dragon | Synchro | Effect

3200/2800

1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters

You can only control 1 monster with this card name. You can only use each of this card name's effects once per turn. (1) Other monsters you control are unaffected by your opponent's card effects, also they cannot be destroyed by battle. (2) You can Special Summon 1 monster from your hand or GY, and if you do, gain LP equal to its Level or Rank x 200. (3) If this card on the field is sent to the GY: You can banish 2 cards from your hand or GY; Special Summon it. 

He's the dragon lord and more/less something to reflect that, but tying into what he's done over the years for users.

[spoiler=Striker]

I really didn't talk to him much until 2013, and yeah, he was one of my first partners I had on the force until whatever happened. So for the Chaos player he is, let's see...

Chaos Pulsar Dragon

Level 8 | DARK | Dragon | Effect

3000/2500

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned from your hand by banishing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK from your GY. You can only use this card name's effect once per turn. (1) You can send up to 2 LIGHT or DARK monsters from your Deck to the GY, then banish an equal number of cards your opponent controls, face-up.

For those of you who got presents in this thread, hopefully you like them. (And also let's hope that I can get my reindeer friends to bring in stuff before the big day, since they too got their own roles to play.)

Merry Christmas!

Well, what little Japanese I have is a tad rusty, but let's see.

You've got some numbers in there, I can see 4 (Shi), 5 and 9 (Ko), I can see metals in the higher levels like bronze (Dou), and there's some titles and roles in there too. Couple those with "Zeroth Kingdom?"

Nice.

As for the actual cards: Support looks good, not too powerful for Field Spells; Jūkōkin'ya and Koginten's pseudo-Synchro summoning method is definitely new to me, but their gimmick of altering ATK and DEF and effects centered around it looks like it would really screw with the opponent. The Bronze Prince and Princess are such a nice duo, it's almost a shame they're different levels, but there are other cards that can fix that. The lower level members definitely have their work cut out for them, but I don't see anything of too big a concern.

To be fair, Zeroth Kingdom is referring to you (well, latter part of name), though it might also reference this Deck's playstyle being something you'd likely see out of the DM era if it were as advanced. Idea was to try to make the ATK and DEF of stuff zero. Well, and a fair bit of finding word puns (now we know what it's like to design Numbers). Prince one had another name that would've worked better for Level 8, but probably thematic that it got dropped to 6. 

But yeah, you got a few of them, so at least it's understandable. And least you like them too. 

====

Then again, I still have presents for other AGM users, but suppose I'll have to add them later. 

Thanks, Sakura! It's definitely fitting with the supporting role I've given myself, but word to the wise: multiples of my gift on board can be made with relative ease, and given that they can both revive each other and protect one another . . . ASD spam can create nigh-invincible boards with the right setup, and coupled with a few other choice Synchro tools can utterly blockade certain players from playing the game at all. Might want to rectify that issue.

Thank you, though. It means a lot.

Woah. The generic is pretty nice. Good stats and pretty good support for Beast-Warriors (now I actually want to build a deck of Beast-Warriors, considering how many of them are being made for me lol).

======

Stuffimol Reindeer is pretty good too. Stats are good, but seeing as it is a Level 7, I would have to use an outside Tuner card somewhere to access it. But it's effects would make it worth it. First of all, protection, which os something they lack, and on top of that, shuffling (which is their gimmick) with banishing for each one? Seriously amazing!

=========

*Re-reads beginning of the post*

Awwww... Thx! I wont let you down.

Woah. The generic is pretty nice. Good stats and pretty good support for Beast-Warriors (now I actually want to build a deck of Beast-Warriors, considering how many of them are being made for me lol).

======

Stuffimol Reindeer is pretty good too. Stats are good, but seeing as it is a Level 7, I would have to use an outside Tuner card somewhere to access it. But it's effects would make it worth it. First of all, protection, which os something they lack, and on top of that, shuffling (which is their gimmick) with banishing for each one? Seriously amazing!

=========

*Re-reads beginning of the post*

Awwww... Thx! I wont let you down.

I might've forgotten what Levels the existing Synchro was, or what you had access to. 

And yeah, let's see. There's Furry Fox Rocker, which this card can certainly go into with another member and I forget if there were other things. There's also the Kitsune Pendulum series, but those are just fox girls in general. 

===

I couldn't find a picture of Blitzen (the reindeer who I had to link for pic of Medal of Valor) saying "I'm proud of you for the stuff you accomplished", so...yeah, keep up the good work. 

I do have to say that I love the card. With Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning at 2 (at 3 in OCG), this card will become its new best friend. Hell, Chaos Sorcerer gets a little love too. Though, that first effect seems a bit much: a double Foolish along with non-destruction removal. The second effect, it basically says "Banish 1 LIGHT monster and 1 other card from your GY; Special Summon 1 "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning", and Special Summon this card during your next Standby Phase." You could replace Chaos Sorcerer with BLS, but the point still stands that for the price of banishing two cards, you get two powerful monsters (one the following turn, but the wait doesn't make up for it) that can knockout any opposition with ease. This card just feels too strong with all of that in mind, and the Summoning Conditions aren't that hard to fulfill in a Chaos Deck.

I stripped the last effect and just kept the "mill and do stuff". As for it, I changed it so you have to send 2 of the same Attribute now; no more getting freebies. (Or I guess if you bother with BLS-Twilight, the other version would've let you send precisely what you need to fill his conditions, given that.)

Good to see a major boss that works in tandem with the rest of the cards, especially as the boss Fusions needs other Fusions to ladder into them, but this one doesn't. Effect damage prevention is always great, especially in a self burn archetype, and turning it into LP prepares you for later stuff. Basically the archetypal D'Arc. I do think the banish effect is a bit much, considering its non-targeting 1-3 destruction, and a bit of Deck-Thinning as well. Perhaps only the hand and GY?

The Spell is just fabulous. Deck thinning as well, but the negation/stat locking really ties into the archetype's theme of field manipulation, and yet you still get the EP burn. HOPT is always nice.

Thanks for the presents!

Well, let's say the new Fusion was pretty much designed as d'Arc since Ytrium probably burn you faster than D/D's do if you can't remove the Contracts. So yeah, that way you can survive during the opponent's turn. Also the thing about the bosses since theme did lock you into using everything, whereas this one is more flexible and no burn. Can edit it to hand/GY instead. 

Admittedly, the new Fusion DOES amount to a combo of BriFu / FuFu (I think we excluded Seraphinite for GKs, so...), but yeah, flexibility is needed. 

====

Glad you like the presents.

Archived