Two heterosexual Irish men marry to avoid inheritance tax on property

Ryusei the Morning Star

Damn straight, and by straight I mean gay. Once one becomes enlightened, perceiving the sexual orientation of a blade of grass or a grain of sand becomes as natural as breathing the bisexual air around us. 

eeg-brainwaves.jpg?auto=format%2Ccompres

This is a new level of shitpost and I'm only allowing it cuz I laughed.

Let's. . .get back on topic.  lmfao

Murphy, 83, intended to leave in his will to O’Sullivan, 58, who is his carer.

Guessing the former is focused on other things right now

Oh look, it's the Boston Legal finale. (In Ireland)

But I think the most important question is, will they have cake and will a bakery bake one for them?

>tfw someone is still trying to imply homosexuality/related behaviors is unethical in 2017 almost 2018

People are allowed to have different opinions?

https://philosophy.stackexchange.com/questions/8121/fallacy-naming-the-current-year-century

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronological_snobbery

A logical argument (and usually when thus termed, considered an outright fallacy) describing the erroneous argument that the thinking, art, or science of an earlier time is inherently inferior to that of the present, simply by virtue of its temporal priority.

It could also be seen as unethical because you're trampling on what some see as a sacred union to fuel avarice. 

Tolerance and Empathy are often tested when we have to confront people we disagree with. That's a  2-way street

People are allowed to have different opinions?

https://philosophy.stackexchange.com/questions/8121/fallacy-naming-the-current-year-century

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronological_snobbery

A logical argument (and usually when thus termed, considered an outright fallacy) describing the erroneous argument that the thinking, art, or science of an earlier time is inherently inferior to that of the present, simply by virtue of its temporal priority.

It could also be seen as unethical because you're trampling on what some see as a sacred union to fuel avarice. 

Tolerance and Empathy are often tested when we have to confront people we disagree with. That's a  2-way street

So because someone sees something else as sacred, two men can't get married?

Isn't that in and of itself unethical?

So because someone sees something else as sacred, two men can't get married?

Isn't that in and of itself unethical?

Well I never said that; I said some people might see using marriage to fuel avarice as unethical 

I think my parents marrying each other to take advantage of a tax reform legislation and getting divorced multiple times to minimize their tax burden is unethical for example.

They clearly don't give a flying sheet about the institution, there's no need to make a mockery of it when others hold it dear...etc

But that's just my thoughts, nobody else has to live by my convictions 

As for your question. Depends on the ethics framework you're using. 

Well I never said that; I said some people might see using marriage to fuel avarice as unethical 

I think my parents marrying each other to take advantage of a tax reform legislation and getting divorced multiple times to minimize their tax burden is unethical for example.

They clearly don't give a flying sheet about the institution, there's no need to make a mockery of it when others hold it dear...etc

But that's just my thoughts, nobody else has to live by my convictions 

As for your question. Depends on the ethics framework you're using. 

I'm merely saying that ethics, in general, are bullshit.  It comes down to someone's precious feelings and we don't need that in law.

>tfw someone is still trying to imply homosexuality/related behaviors is unethical in 2017 almost 2018

You've never felt ashamed for loving as you do? Dirty, wrong and sick? If not, then you must try it! Each thrash is intensified by inward tension, each moan amplified by the devastating desecration of earnestly-internalized scripture. In fact, most churchgoers are perverted sex addicts working themselves up for feverish sessions of the sinfulness Christ died for.

Merry Christmas!

Archived