Advanced Clause for TCG

Ryusei the Morning Star

Question

2 answers to this question

As he's told you in that thread, those rules are NOT yet official and will likely go into effect within 2018 once stuff is settled based on his idea for the area, and what you guys want to see.

I told you all in the other thread "if there are any further concerns about his rules in TCG, you need to talk over there". 

====

For the Advanced Clause, yeah, the difference from evilfusion's original pitch is just you writing some brief thoughts on what the card does as a whole, or personally what it should've done / been. And yeah, obviously source where you found it so other members can reference it later.

Also obvious enforcement, since I am not sure how much evilfusion cracked down on opening posts that just said "discuss" or penalized for opening posts without the creator's own thoughts. 

As he's told you in that thread, those rules are NOT yet official and will likely go into effect within 2018 once stuff is settled based on his idea for the area, and what you guys want to see.

I told you all in the other thread "if there are any further concerns about his rules in TCG, you need to talk over there". 

====

For the Advanced Clause, yeah, the difference from evilfusion's original pitch is just you writing some brief thoughts on what the card does as a whole, or personally what it should've done / been. And yeah, obviously source where you found it so other members can reference it later.

Also obvious enforcement, since I am not sure how much evilfusion cracked down on opening posts that just said "discuss" or penalized for opening posts without the creator's own thoughts. 

When I say original post, I mean like new cards that we're just seeing for the first time

Archived