I want to make a card pack, but Idk how...

xlArisenRoselx

Question

So, I have wanted to do this for a while. Then Dova mentioned how Zefra can intermerge becuz it has multiple archetypes in it, and that only pushed me further. Only problem is, I'm not sure how I go about doing it... Obviously I could use Sakura's workshop for the pack's art, but I'm talking about

1. How do I make it clear that the seperate posts belong to one card pack?

2. How exactly do I pull off multiple archetypes that work together without making them exactly alike?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

2 answers to this question

Let's see.

1. Assuming that you're going to be doing the sets in separate threads themselves or posts. The most obvious is if you give them card numbers or something to include them in same set, in case you do have to split them.

But for archetypal purposes, make sure that the members have some common string of text in their name with one another.

2. I would probably use Zefra as a sort of reference to see what they did to differentiate their members from each other (though there's only bits/pieces of each in there). But another idea could be having one archetype focus on a particular part of the playstyle, and the other archetypes handles the rest. 

====

I did move this to Q/A because right now, it's more for this area and not regular CC.

There's also tagging for the different sets, to link them together.

The thing about Zefra is that it was part of a massive story arc seen through other archetypes such as Yang Zing and Qli, and it technically wasn't the first mish mash of archetypes in its story arc. Each of the Shaddolls if a variation of another card, and cards like Daigusto Emeral reference different events in the story, with that example referring to the coalition between Gem-Knights and Gustos. Dunno if that's any help, but probably a good idea of where to start.

Archived