Elementsaber Nal [FLOD]

Elementsaber Nal

84fffdbd.png

Level 3 Water Warrior Effect Monster 1500 ATK / 1000 DEF

(1) Once per turn: You can send 1 "Elementsaber" monster from your hand to the GY, then target 1 "Elementsaber" or "Elemental Lord" monster in your GY, except "Elementsaber Nal"; Add it to your hand.  

(2) Once per turn, if this card is in your GY: You can declare 1 Attribute; this card in the GY becomes that Attribute until the end of this turn.

Oh huh, I thought this was Elementsaber Nai since the other was Elementsaber Ain(a).

Compared to Aina, she works better with the actual Elemental Lords although Aina actually let you build boards (and plays off well with Nai...Nal for some decent plays).

Does Elementsabers have a good setup card so far?

Light guy pitches 2 to summon

Fire Guy is a foolish for the deck

Other Light guy negates s/t by discard

Wind searches by discard

If you have the field up it gets even better, instead of discards, you can selectively mill from deck

so yes

(Nal means "waves", so there you go.)

====

As for the card, most you can do is probably retrieve the Elemental Lords to be re-summoned if you can't use Aina to bypass the usual Nomi stuff afterwards, or modulate GY so you have exactly 5 of a certain Attribute. It's nice, but not sure how good it'll be in application.

(Nal means "waves", so there you go.)

====

As for the card, most you can do is probably retrieve the Elemental Lords to be re-summoned if you can't use Aina to bypass the usual Nomi stuff afterwards, or modulate GY so you have exactly 5 of a certain Attribute. It's nice, but not sure how good it'll be in application.

I mean you just use the grave effect to modulate. If you have 7 cards in grave, make five of them earth, two not, and then drop Grand...etc

This is basically zoos: Aina is Chakanine, Molef is Drancia (but book of moon instead of destroy), Naru is Bunnyblast

With their Field Spell on the field, since the first effect sends, THEN targets, and the Field Spell lets you mill instead of discard for their card effects, it can essentially read "Once per turn: Add 1 "Elementsaber" from your Deck or GY to your hand."
That's pretty ludicrous searching.

With their Field Spell on the field, since the first effect sends, THEN targets, and the Field Spell lets you mill instead of discard for their card effects, it can essentially read "Once per turn: Add 1 "Elementsaber" from your Deck or GY to your hand."

That's pretty ludicrous searching.

Not too sure about that. Maybe it's like Zombie Master/Hushed Cleric in that it needs a valid target in the GY to activate the effect in the first place.

Anyway, not much else to add so I will just point out that it's a Salvage target. It may sound silly at first, but with all the milling their Field Spell enables, getting 2 of these in the GY to grab them with Salvage could be a funny play.

If only it was Level4 for Toadally Bahamut plays *shot*

Anyway, not much else to add so I will just point out that it's a Salvage target. It may sound silly at first, but with all the milling their Field Spell enables, getting 2 of these in the GY to grab them with Salvage could be a funny play.

I mean, technically, half of them are Salvage targets, right?  They can just turn themselves into WATER in grave then be Salvaged.  Most of them have less than 1500 ATK I believe.  (FIRE one to dump 2 then Salvage them?  Essentially a free Search 2)

I mean, technically, half of them are Salvage targets, right?  They can just turn themselves into WATER in grave then be Salvaged.  Most of them have less than 1500 ATK I believe.  (FIRE one to dump 2 then Salvage them?  Essentially a free Search 2)

Oh, you are right! That makes Salvage even better for the Deck. Dat pro tech :v

Archived