Vampire Vlad the Brooder (Filling For The Year With Fangs)

Black D'Sceptyr

card_proxy_series_10_template_copie_by_b

[spoiler=Vampire Vlad the Brooder: Info]

DARK/Zombie-Type Link Effect Monster/Link Rating 3/2000 ATK

Lore: Link Arrows: Left, Down, Right

2+ DARK monsters with 2000 ATK
If this Link Summoned card that points to a "Vampire" monster would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can pay 500 LP instead. Once per turn, during the Main Phase, you can (Quick Effect): Immediately after this effect resolves, Normal Summon 1 DARK Zombie monster to a zone this card points to, and if you do, look through the top 5 cards of your opponent's Deck and send all cards with the same type as a "Vampire" card(s) you control to the GY. All Zombie monsters in zones this card points to can attack directly, but all damage taken from those attacks becomes 1000. 

Thanks for this Batmed, really appreciate it. Oh, and congrats on your likely crown in the Leaderboards.

Happy 2018, folks

BDS, signing off.

oooooooooooooooow thank you 030

Now I wanted to review this card the second I made it (But again, I got busy), so I have two complains:

1- You can't use Vamp. Sucker to ladder-link Summon this guy because of the restriction (2000 ATK), unless somehow we could consistently alter its ATK?

2- It drains your resources without compensating the efforts, it's very unlikely you'll still have a DARK Zombie in your hand to NS after Link summoning this guy.

But other than that, considering it's a Zombie, the arrows are amazing because of Mezuki. The direct Attaku is cute. Now if only the protection was generic

If this card that points to a Zombie monster would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can pay 500 LP instead.

Archived