Photo

Pokemon: Mind and Soul [IC/PG-13/Not Accepting]

Pokemon Adventure A CowCow RP

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
327 replies to this topic

Alaina

Alaina

「Number 1」

• Mekakushi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,235 posts
    Last Visit Jun 17 2019 10:21 PM
  • Alias:Skaia

Team_JIB.png

Jacklyn nodded as Ivan brought up needing to rest, seeing that Rus was both hurt and definitely deserving of a good rest for a job well done. Looking to her newcomer she then looked the girl up and down, before thinking back to herself. "We can share a tent but other than that, I only got enough supplies for the th-," she paused for a moment. "The two of us. Though, I'm sure they've got all kinds of neat supplies here." Nodding to herself, the girl then said, "but first, let's rest. Onward!" Pointing in a direction, the girl began to follow that as she moved in the direction of the sea. Pausing a moment and pivoting on her foot, the girl pointed in the actual direction of the pokemon center saying, "onward!"

After the group got their pokemon rested and restored, walking out of the center she said, "right, supplies. Well, it'd probably do us good to get you a sleeping bag and a backpack first and foremost. After that, we can get some snacks for the road and - oh! Maybe they sell fishing rods here too! I've always wanted to fish before." Walking with the group to find some place to buy these supplies, the girl then looked to her two travelers in arms saying, "oh, have either of you ever fished?"

Skyheart.gif

RP Awards

Eevee

Eevee

Eevoi!

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,468 posts
    Last Visit Jan 14 2019 03:51 AM
  • Alias:Sethera

Jacklyn looked Belladonna up and down, before thinking back to herself. "We can share a tent but other than that, I only got enough supplies for the th-," she paused for a moment. "The two of us. Though, I'm sure they've got all kinds of neat supplies here." Nodding to herself, the girl then said, "but first, let's rest. Onward!" Pointing in a direction, the girl began to follow that as she moved in the direction of the sea. Pausing a moment and pivoting on her foot, the girl pointed in the actual direction of the pokemon center saying, "onward!"

Well. That was awkward. It was painfully apparent that the girl had been about to say "three." It was obvious that she still hadn't gotten over the departure of what had once been their third member, and if Belladonna were any less desperate for other people to help with the journey, she would not have touched this group with a ten-meter-pole. But she was desperate, and would probably have to endure the awkward feeling of being a filler, picked only to complete the group. That was usually what she had ended up being in any play groups as a child, or just not being picked for groups at all. Gritting her teeth, the girl followed the other. This was why she liked being a NEET.

After the group got their pokemon rested and restored, Jacklyn said, "right, supplies. Well, it'd probably do us good to get you a sleeping bag and a backpack first and foremost. After that, we can get some snacks for the road and - oh! Maybe they sell fishing rods here too! I've always wanted to fish before." Walking with the group to find some place to buy these supplies, the girl then looked to the other two, "oh, have either of you ever fished?"

Belladonna was tempted to say that yes, she had fished before, and had won nationals, but she doubted they were interested in her exploits in fishing games or even mini games. "I know the theory," she said instead. "But I have never actually fished in real life before," she stressed the real life part, because she had fished, just not physically. "A rod could be useful if we need to catch water Pokémon, though..." From what she remembered from games, fishing rods, especially really good rods, could be expensive. "We might not have enough to afford a rod." The bluenette dug out another handful of Gummy Bewears and munched on it. Sugar was useful for staying awake.

bm04TgJ.png

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades
  • 3,737 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Yui

hxJ6EEI.png

Poké: 740

BGM

A wild Pokemon. It... looked totally harmless, and kind of useless. But so did Wingulls, and Kanon had spent enough time at sea on her way here to know that those could be some nasty creatures. Even if this beaver-looking pokemon looked kinda goofy, she had to be on guard. And so, better safe than sorry, she tossed out the occupied Poke Ball in her hand, watching as it opened to reveal her trusty Lunar. The Rockruff barked vigorously, before locking eyes at the thing she'd sent him out in response to.

"Hit it with Ta--" Kanon was cut off by the meaty thud of her Pokemon throwing its entire weight at the enemy Bidoof. ...as long as we're on the same page, I guess. Then the Bidoof did the same thing, tackling into Lunar, though it didn't look like it was doing that much to the rock-type. "One more!" The exchange of tackles repeated itself. The Bidoof was looking a bit woozy. I'm supposed to weaken a Pokemon before catching it, right? That Bidoof looked weakened enough. Kanon reared back, empty poke ball in hand, then slung her arm forward, throwing it more like a baseball pitcher than however a trainer would otherwise toss a ball.

Only to slip when she didn't realize the ground where her foot would have landed was quite a bit lower than she'd expected, sending her poke ball veering way off from her intended target. Kanon was able to catch herself with her hands - she wasn't falling onto the marshy ground twice in two days that easily - and watched as her poke ball soared up, up...

Then back down, striking the head of an unsuspecting squid like a rock thrown from the heavens. She wasn't sure, but Kanon was pretty sure the squid was down for now, getting hit in the head like that out of nowhere. The ball shook once, then twice...

Click!

"Er..." Kanon turned back to the fight at present. The Bidoof was on the ground, and Lunar was in worse-looking shape than when she'd turned to watch her poke ball. So, I guess... I have a squid now? It looks pretty cute at least. Maybe it won't be that bad.

Posted Image

you're just a well-rounded, gatorade-drinking gif machine that looks like He-Man and Shaggy had a lovechild.

stuff I've won

Reptilious

Reptilious

Rainbow/Neos

• Rainbow Road
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts
    Last Visit Feb 16 2019 03:01 PM
  • Spouse:ur mom

OCO5E4E.png

"After healing, need stuff for journey. 'Less you guys have extras." Ivan turned to the girl as she shoved Gummy Bewears into her mouth. Now that she mentioned it, she didn't seem to have much gear on her at all, if any. They'd probably have to make a stop at a shop, as he took a look at the supplies on him.

Jacklyn turned to the new recruit. "We can share a tent but other than that, I only got enough supplies for the th-," she paused for a moment. "The two of us. Though, I'm sure they've got all kinds of neat supplies here." Ivan didn't say anything, quietly following the group into the Pokemon Center. Jacklyn confirmed his feeling. They'd have to stop for supplies, which was a tad annoying. After all, they had just gotten supplies not too long ago.

It didn't take long for the group to heal up their Pokemon, Po now happily following behind Ivan. As they walked out of the Center, Jacklyn started talking about getting supplies, before coming to the subject of fishing rods. Ivan grimaced a bit. He had done his fair share of fishing back at Alola, although he was by no means a professional. In fact, he was pretty bad at it. Not that he cared, though. He always hated fishing.

"There's no way we can afford a rod." Ivan said dryly, almost bitterly, as he stepped in front of the two girls. "Let's get the supplies and go - the sooner we hit the road the better." He wanted to leave this city as quickly as possible.

Signature

o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Hero
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,468 posts
    Last Visit Jun 15 2019 09:36 PM
  • Alias:Hydreigon

ZIVztwp.png

Oswald had been done with his tale for quite a while now, as Icarus and Archie both slept on opposite sides of his lap.  The cool breeze that the waters brought to his face, and the rhythmic snoring of his Pokemon was a calm he hadn't felt in quite some time.  This must be how Naomi felt all the time, for some reason.  No one on earth could be as lazy as that girl...was it wrong for him to try and remedy her quirky tendencies?  He was responsible for her now, and any load that he could lighten off of his, and Princess' shoulders, literally, would come as a welcome change.  But maybe Naomi wasn't ready for it...she was so young.  

Oswald was so entranced in his thoughts that he didn't realize that his lure was on a crash course with the bridge of his nose, followed by a stream of water.  It crashed into his face, reeling him backwards as his back smacked against the wooden floor of the dock.  

"Who?!  Wha-!?  Where?!"  Oswald looked down where his lure was to see a familiar face.  The Remoraid that he had caught, and released, for the competition stared at him with an angry ire.  It squeaked a bit before shooting another stream of water at his face.  It splashed against his nose again, as he was still recoiling from the shock of the first attack.  Oswald groaned, waking up the two sleepy heads in his lap.  "Guess you got mad that I didn't actually catch you, huh?"  Oswald's grin grew wide, as Archie jumped out in front of him.  "Let me apologize for my rudeness.  I'll make it official this time!"  

jXKJJoh.gif

The Past is a Cyber Dino

Alaina

Alaina

「Number 1」

• Mekakushi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,235 posts
    Last Visit Jun 17 2019 10:21 PM
  • Alias:Skaia

Team_JIB.png

Jacklyn found the emphasis that Belle put on her words a bit weird, but she could relate. Back home, she had spent some time at the docks and always found the fishermen amusing there. So, she had often pretended to go through the motions of fishing herself, internalizing the theory of what she was supposed to do when she could finally afford a fishing rod all her own. As Belle finished her thought on the price however, the adventurer got herself out of her own thoughts for a moment simply seeming surprised, and then more so by Ivan's reinforcement that a rod would be too expensive. "No way..." 

"...it's true." The girl hung her head in defeat as she saw the price tag on the cheapest fishing rod that was around in the outdoor store that they had stumbled across. Lifting her head back up, she sighed and said, "next time. For sure." After giving a bit of a nod, the girl continued to move around the store, doing what she did best before going over to where Belle was. With supplies in hand, she said, "here you are. One sleeping bag and a pillow, and a backpack for you. That should get you through the night just fine. Oh and also," showing the two her newest find, "a portable lamp. For when it gets dark at night and we need to read or tell scary stories without a campfire." With clear enthusiasm in her expression at this, she then turned back to the blue haired girl saying, "oh, don't worry about sleeping outside. You can share the tent with me. Unless you'd rather watch the stars, which can also be fun!" Looking at the two of them more clearly now she said, "well, if we've got everything we need, I say we go catch ourselves a boat!" 

Skyheart.gif

RP Awards

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades
  • 3,737 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Yui

hxJ6EEI.png

Poké: 740

Some exploring later, not to mention a few fights with her new Inkay companion to get used to having her on the team, and Kanon had been about done with her business in the marsh. Without slipping and falling this time. Kanon's new Inkay - since dubbed Ursula - was looking a bit stronger already! However, she was also looking pretty beat-up, so it was time to head back to town. Kanon had already stopped at the local Pokemon Center, and even tried in vain to get Nomi out of bed while she was there. As she continued her way through town - Bubbles and Ursula both following behind her - she looked around for one person in particular.

And soon enough found him, at the docks. He must have gotten really into the whole fishing thing.

Kanon headed down, stepping up to mister city-boy and his own little team of Pokemon. Did he always have a fish? Actually, that one specifically looked kind of familiar... but if Kanon couldn't remember where she'd seen the fish, it couldn't have been that important, right? "Having fun down here?" she asked. The Inkay at her side seemed to be looking over Oswald's own pokemon intently.

Posted Image

you're just a well-rounded, gatorade-drinking gif machine that looks like He-Man and Shaggy had a lovechild.

stuff I've won

Eevee

Eevee

Eevoi!

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,468 posts
    Last Visit Jan 14 2019 03:51 AM
  • Alias:Sethera

It didn't take long for the group to heal up their Pokémon. Belladonna watched the small Pancham following after its owner happily. What was the point of letting Pokémon out of their balls like that? Wouldn't they be exhausted by the time they actually did fight? Still, it was none of her business, so the girl stayed silent on the matter, munching on her Gummy Bewears. Before she knew it, her hand was wiggling around the bottom of the bag. "Well, darn," she muttered, almost throwing the bag on the ground before thinking better of it. This wasn't her room, after all. And she couldn't just psychic toss it to the nearest trash can either. Letting out a put-upon sigh, the girl started looking around for one.

"There's no way we can afford a rod." Ivan replied to Jacklyn's question, as he stepped in front of the two girls. Belladonna happily let him take point. "Let's get the supplies and go - the sooner we hit the road the better." He seemed eager to leave, though the bluenette wasn't sure exactly why, unless it was the smell of the place. But again, none of her business. She was just traveling with these three. It didn't mean they were friends, by any stretch of the imagination. Maybe if she were somebody else...but thinking about things like that was pointless. She was herself, and that was that.

"No way..." Jacklyn seemed disbelieving at the thought.

--

"...it's true." The purple-haired girl hung her head in defeat as she saw the price tag on the cheapest fishing rod that was around in the outdoor store that they had stumbled across. Lifting her head back up, she sighed and said, "next time. For sure." After giving a bit of a nod, the girl continued to move around the store, before showing off the supplies she had found to Belladonna and Ivan.

The bluenette blinked at the other girl's enthusiasm, nonplussed. "What..." she said, a little disbelieving that anybody could be this enthusiastic about the outdoors. And traveling. And, well, anything. It was like talking to an alien, though in this case, Belladonna was probably closer to the alien, considering everybody's obsession with becoming Pokémon Trainers, which, she really couldn't understand that.

I think I can understand wanting to watch the stars though, maybe, she thought cautiously. I can't remember the last time I saw them, or took the time to just look at them. It had to have been when she was younger, a small girl obsessed with the idea of seeing as many different places as possible. But that was back then, she shook her head. I'm different now. That was patently obvious. If she were the same, she'd be bouncing around like an overly energetic Spoink, much like Jacklyn was doing right now.

No, instead, all Belladonna had wanted was to find a trash can. Which she did. So now all she wanted was to grab the stuff and go. "Sounds like got everythin'," she mumbled, energy going down just listening to this girl. It didn't help she ran out of her sugar supply. Glancing around, the girl looked for anything else they could need, before grabbing another five packs of Gummy Bewears. "Good t'go." She wasn't sure what else they would really need, though there was something nagging at her mind. Like she had forgotten something important.

"Oh yeah, forgot these," she grabbed a handful of Poké Balls, bringing them up to the counter. "Prob'ly useful," she muttered, half listening as the clerk gave her an extra, white-colored ball for buying at least ten at once. Barely glancing at it, she pocketed the items, and then stood awkwardly in front of the clerk as she fumbled with her wallet. "Shopping's difficult," she grumbled as she walked away. Shopping in video games was a lot easier. All you did was pick out the item and cha-ching, it was bought. Here, you had to hand over the money, put the items away if you had room, or if you didn't, carry the bag, and then put the change into your wallet, all the while there was somebody waiting impatiently behind you. Too much effort. This was why she was a shut-in. Or at least one of the reasons.

The girl looked to the two she would be traveling with. "Ready now."

bm04TgJ.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users