Reptilious

Rainbow/Neos

• Rainbow Road
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:57 AM
  • Spouse:ur mom

OCO5E4E.png

Ivan simply shook his head as he watched Jacklyn run off downstairs. "She sure is an excitable one, eh?" He said to no one in particular, making sure to still hold Po. He thought about making a break for it now, since Jacklyn wasn't around. Unfortunately, Genny was still there on the roof with him. Plus, he didn't know any other exit outside of the entrance, where Jacklyn was probably waiting. He'd have to bide his time for a bit. He turned to Genny, who seemed to want to ask him to do something.

"I feel that I must apologize about earlier... But I will ask that you accompany Etoile and I as we grab a few supplies. After all, there are many wandering eyes, and I would feel much safe if mon chere would accompany us." Ivan let out a heavy sigh as he saw her start making her way off of the photobooth and towards the elevator. It seemed like he didn't have much of a choice. He wasn't as annoyed, though. In fact, as he followed the girl, he remembered that he would probably need to pick up some Pokeballs and Potions for the road. After all, they don't simply have PokeCenters in the middle of the wilderness now.

Genny seemed to be nervous about... something. He wasn't quite sure what it was, but whatever it was it didn't seem to pop up as she became more and more relaxed as they exited. Ivan picked up three Pokeballs and Potions, a good even distribution of items he thought. He was still surprised with how much money he had actually managed to bring with him - it was the most he had carried with him at once in a while. That thought made him a bit sad, since 2000 didn't really seem like it was all that much now that he thought about it. Jacklyn was waiting for them at the bottom, excitedly holding a camera. "See, with this, we'll be able to take more pictures and document the whooolle trip!" Pocketing the device, she then reached into another pocket pulling out a map, which Ivan was a bit surprised by. "Now, for our next stop on our journey. See, we're here." With a destination set, they made their way towards where Jacklyn was pointing at.

As the group reached the city limit, they were cut off by a group of trainers who seemed like they came from their boat trip, although Ivan would be damned if he recognized any of them. The way the apparent leader was talking pissed Ivan off - who did this punk think he was!? His teammates seemed alright to him, or at the very least they didn't immediately anger him. The three of them were split up to take on the three of them, Ivan being left with the rather cold looking girl. "Battle." The girl almost seemed to stare directly right into his eyes; it was a bit unnerving, to say the least.

Ivan sighed. There seemed to be no real way for them to get through them... at least, not without a battle. "Let's just get this over with, aight?" He said, voice full of annoyance. He let go of his grip on the Pancham, who immediately took on a battle ready stance. Well, at least one of them was excited for this battle. He gave the girl an annoyed look. "Ya gonna send your Pokemon out, or are ya just gonna glare at me!?" He stated impatiently, before taking a step back. He pulled out his comb, combing his hair back as he felt himself loosing his composure.

contest thingy

driving image

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy wen day is dark alway rember happy day

Alaina

Alaina

「So that those thoughts won't be lost」

• Mekakushi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:40 AM
  • Alias:Skaia

BRPFbxE.png?1

Jacklyn was bounding along with her other teammates, ready to get going on the next leg of her journey. She wasn't sure what to expect, in regards to what they'd see on the road. Heck, she wasn't even sure what a road was like to begin with. Blissfully walking, a spring in her step, this was eventually stopped as the group was stopped by another team. While the girl had no idea who any of these people were, she immediately went on the defensive. As the man seemed to be both insulting and challenging the trio all at once, he finally stepped up to Jacklyn herself. In a fighting stance, seemingly ready to brawl with fists, the girl's posture broke as she said, "wait, annoying!?" She turned towards her trusty Lepash who had been following her, who simply nodded. 

Pouting a bit, the girl turned back towards this "Chad" fellow, and said, "well you know what, I'll show you who's annoying!" Pointing indignantly at the man she said, "Rus let's kick his butt!" The bunny, because remember a Lepash is a bunny, stepped up, a serious expression on its face as it seemed ready to throw down. 

tumblr_p1qytntdOx1ub8b3yo1_500.gif

RP Awards

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Totally not Neo

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,706 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:10 AM
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

"... Non, that is no way to greet a lady." She turned to Kenta, her expression softening, even letting a small smile cross her face, "You should always offer your name. I am Genevieve Mireille, a contest star. However... this shall be my first battle. And your name is...?"

The large man actually looked sheepish for a moment. Then he smiled at her and gave a wave. When he spoke his tone was a bit...practiced sounding. "Hiya, I'm Kenta, welcome to our st-" He paused, seeming to have confused himself. "Ah, never mind that, it's time to rumble!"

He sent out his Pokemon, a Machop, and immediately called out to it to attack. "Go, Low Kick, yeah!" Kenta seemed incredibly pumped, thrusting a fist into the air, as Machop made its way towards Genevieve's Pokemon, ready to aim a kick at the Water-type's stomach.

-----

"Ya gonna send your Pokemon out, or are ya just gonna glare at me!?"

Fuyumi's expression didn't change. However she tilted her head very slightly to one side, examining the man. She seemed to be giving some thought to what he said before reaching for her Pokeball at her side. She took her time with sending out her Pokemon, an Abra, but the moment the Psychic Pokemon was out she called out her moves swiftly. "Teleport." She said. She didn't even indicate where the Teleport was supposed to be to but a moment later the Abra was several feet in the air. "Hidden Power." A bluish white energy formed around the Abra and a small blast, shaped like a snowflake, shot towards Ivan's Pancham.

----

"well you know what, I'll show you who's annoying!"

"You're doing a good job of that already." Chad said with a scowl in the girl's direction. He glanced at the Pokemon that had come out and laughed. "What, you didn't even have your own Pokemon? This'll be easy." He then sent out his Nidoran(M) and the purple Pokemon glowered at the opposing, male, Pokemon. He seemed extra fired up as he pawed at the ground. "Leer it, Nidoran." Chad said with a confident smirk.

The Nidoran's eyes flashed and Rus would feel his Defense drop. However Chad didn't call out a second attack, simply standing with his arms crossed, giving Jacklyn a look like he believed he had already won.

OOC

8PBUpdp.gif

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Hero
  • 6,443 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:34 AM
  • Alias:Hydreigon

ZIVztwp.png

DoXqK9s.png

Oswald made his way back to the front of the store, ringing up his Pokeballs at one of the counters.  It was pretty pricey, five of these things cost him 1000₽.  He begrudgingly coughed up the money out of his wallet, a little sad to see his finances being whittled down one by one.  After paying, he turned to the wall to see an altercation taking place between Naomi and two very eccentric characters.  Oswald took note of their vibrant red hair, and the birds plastered across the back of their jackets.  Were they affiliated with some sort of gang?  A larger figure lay sprawled out across Naomi's legs.  One of them, perhaps a girl, was now practically spitting venom in his partner's face.  

"Think you're funny or something?  You think you can just trip one of us and get away with it? Don't you know who we are?"

"Um...Bikers?" The girl then viciously gripped Naomi's collar, getting up close and personal.  It made Oswald's fists tighten.  If there was anything he hated...it was people who would dare treat another person like they were nothing.  

"Bikers? BIkers? What are you, stupid?"

Oswald walked up to the lady, and gripped her tightly on the wrist, ripping it away from Naomi's collar.  As quickly as he had placed a hand on her, that hand had already released her wrist.  

"Excuse me, you aren't happening to hassle my friend here, right?"  There seemed to be a fire in Oswald's eyes.  He didn't smile, and he didn't blink.  Instead, he looked straight into the girl's eyes.  "As you can see, my friend was resting.  You just so happened to fall over them.  There's no one to blame here but yourselves."  Which situation was he referring to here?  These two probably weren't the type to accept responsibility for themselves...rather they would blame everything on everyone else.  Oswald then crossed his forearms, a finger tapping on his elbow.  "This was just an accident."  He turned to Naomi and sighed.  "Naomi...you should apologize first.  You could have slept on Princess outside while you waited for us."  Again, he turned towards the...Biker?  "After that, Would you like to apologize to this girl now for the trouble you caused her?"  

jXKJJoh.gif

The Past is a Cyber Dino

Jevil

Jevil

I cAn Do AnYtHiNg~!

• Moderators

• 47,694 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Black
  • Spouse:Melody & Birdie

"Hiya, I'm Kenta, welcome to our st-" The boy looked a bit embarassed, clearly trying to sound a bit less gruff then before. Genny let out a soft giggle, endeared and surprised he actually listened. "Ah, never mind that, it's time to rumble!"

In an instant, his humanoid Pokemon was out and receiving orders. "Go, Low Kick, yeah!"

Genny looked at Etoile and struck a pose, dramatically snapping her fingers. As she did, a ring of water begin to circle around the Popplio, who now stood on its hind legs. Etoile bwarked confidently as the Machop came close... Only to get struck and thrown back by the attack, flying past Genny to skid to a halt.

"Et-Etoile!" Genny called to the pup with her accent breaking momentarily, who was shakily picking herself up. Despite the hit, it looked like the attack had been slightly mitigated by the ring, but Genny was sure that Aqua Ring didn't break the impact. If it didn't, then why was Etoile seemingly getting a little better by the second. Thinking quickly, she knew that Popplios often made bubbles to play with, "U-um... Etoile, use Bubble!"

The baby barked and shot water from its mouth, catching Genny off guard once more. That wasn't the attack she planned for. As the water would hit Kenta's Machop, Genny began to tremble slightly, unsure of herself. She thought she could do this, but... maybe not?

You are an insane person and very creative.

MarsBlack.gif

Alaina

Alaina

• Mekakushi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts

BRPFbxE.png?1

With the fight getting started, Jacklyn seemed to be bouncing in place as she heard her opponent give out their orders. Jacklyn didn't really know what a Lepash was capable of, however, she did know that it could spit fire. And since it was fire type, that meant that was the best thing to do. Always. And so, she shouted to Rus saying, "alright! Rus, use Ember!" The Lepash, in turn, puffer its cheeks up as it let loose a small ball of fire at the opponent. Seeing this, Chad had ordered the Nidoran to dodge to the side, followed up by a peck from its horn. Surprised, Jacklyn said, "wait you can do that? Uhh, Rus! Ember again! With gusto!"

The Lepash had let loose yet another small ball of flame from its mouth, striking the Nidoran as charged him, but still getting struck hard by the attack. Rus stumbled back against the attack, though managing to keep itself standing up. Startled by the damage that Rus seemed to take, Jacklyn said, "Rus! Rus are you doing good?" The Lepash responded by letting out a puff of smoke from its mouth before getting back into a fighting stance. Confidence surging through her, Jacklyn pointed towards her opponent saying, "alright Rus, Ember! Again!" 

"Brace yourself, then go again." The Nidoran once more took the hit, though seemed more prepared for it, and then lunged in again as Rus didn't go far and strikes once more.

After getting hit again, Rus seems to struggle to keep itself up, though Jacklyn seems to have some combination of worry and intensity in her expression. “We got this Rus! Keep it up and uh, try not to get hit!” Rus, though annoyed by his trainer’s commands seemed to be even more annoyed at the Nidoran. With the flames around its paws starting to grow brighter, Rus let loose another ember before leaping backwards.

Chad once again ordered Nidoran to dodge, however the Ember seemed larger than last time, and he still got hit. "Blaze, I should've known." Chad muttered. "Get in close, behind it." Nidoran jumped to the side and then ran, moving around towards Rus's side.

Jacklyn, more pumped then before, said, “Rus that was really good, do that again!” The Lepash turns around and looks at the Nidoran as it repeats the ember, while jumping back again. The Nidoran wasn't able to turn away from the attack fast enough, and thus the flames struck their target. It's momentum stopped, the Nidoran struggled to keep itself up, only for it to no longer be able to keep itself up and fall. A bright smile going across her face, Jacklyn shouted, "I did it! I won! Wooooooooo!" Jumping up and down, the girl rushed over to her Lepash, as she picked the bunny off the ground. Tossing it into the air, back and forth she said, "we did, we did! Good job Rus!" Cuddling her pokemon, the Lepash tried to push Jacklyn's face away but to no avail. Turning towards Chad she pointed at him saying, "take that!" 

RP Awards

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,682 posts
    Last Visit 8 minutes ago
  • Alias:Yui

hxJ6EEI.png

"I don't have much cash after that bra-...I mean after that young lady asked me for something to drink. I think it's best if someone else buy us some camping supplies. That way, we aren't stuck in the middle of a forest with nothing but the grass beneath us as comfort, right?"

"I'm fine with that," Kanon shrugged.

"I'm counting on you two!!"

"Can do!"

Somehow I doubt that. Kanon would have to be the one to get camping supplies then. She didn't trust Nomi enough to do it, and in the event that Nomi did do it, spare supplies never hurt anyone, right? Kanon was no stranger to camping, preferring it over a night at home, and she knew from firsthand experience that things didn't always go quite as planned when spending a night out in nature. It didn't care that it was in the presence of humans and go on its best behavior because of it like... well, like other humans. It was something Kanon always liked about how nature worked; humans or not, nature simply did what it did.

"Camping supplies," Kanon muttered to herself. After asking at the desk, Kanon learned they were conveniently on the first floor. Tents and sleeping bags of course, but anyone with half a brain would think to get those. Kanon wasn't anyone with half a brain. If they went out with just those, it would be a rough trip. Backpacks were also super-important, for holding everything. Electric lanterns for when it got dark, though that was something a group would probably only need one of. For a moment, Kanon couldn't help but imagine Nomi's Rhyhorn with the lantern over its horn, as if it were a car or something. She stifled a giggle at the mental image before running further down her mental checklist.

Heaters would be good in case Korovan nights were particularly cold, or if there was a particularly frosty part of the region. But three tents and three heaters would be a bit much. I can save costs by getting one tent that's big enough for all three of us. But then I have to share with those two... no victory comes without sacrifice, mom always said. Kanon considered Repels for a brief moment, but she'd never been all that fond of those. Plus, those things were going to just be more money on how much Kanon had to pay when she'd gotten everything together. As she went around, gathering up the items on her checklist as Bubbles waddled along behind her, Kanon kept thinking. She couldn't help but shake the feeling she was forgetting something important.

If it's taking me this long to remember, it obviously can't be THAT important. And so, grabbing some food items as well - not starving was always a good idea - Kanon made for the desk. The price for all her items was surprisingly low. Only 500P! Content that she'd done a good job with her shopping, Kanon went to look for Nomi and Oswald. It didn't take long to find them, what with the scene that was starting up between them and the... were those bikers?

They look like bikers at least. Kanon brought her shopping haul over to the group, but otherwise was going to try and stay out of this conflict if she could. She'd already gotten tangled up with that Zoe girl earlier. Oswald was a brave strong man, right? Maybe? ...Kanon didn't know, come to think of it. She certainly hoped he was at least, because this was on him now.

The stuff Kanon bought

0d7EjM3.gif

you're just a well-rounded, gatorade-drinking gif machine that looks like He-Man and Shaggy had a lovechild.

stuff I've won

Reptilious

Reptilious

Rainbow/Neos

• Rainbow Road
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts

OCO5E4E.png

The girl's expression didn't change as she sent out her Pokemon, giving Ivan some bad vibes. Just what was up with this girl anyways? She sent out an Abra, which Ivan was partially glad for if only because it was a Pokemon he actually recognized. If he remembered correctly, the only move these things knew, at least in the wild, was...

"Teleport."

Yeah, that. The Abra disappeared in a blink of an eye, causing both Ivan and Po to start looking around them to try and find where it had gone. Both of them eventually looked up, seeing the Abra floating above them. At the command of its trainer, the Abra launched a bright light directly at Po. Ivan grit his teeth, knowing that Po would probably not be able to dodge the attack. "Tough it out, bud!" He shouted as the panda braced itself for the attack as best as it could. The light slammed into Po, causing the panda Pokemon to shiver where it stood, although its eyes had enough fire to keep it warm. Ivan, seeing the Abra starting to descend back into reach, pointed his finger at it. "Now's your chance, Tackle it!" Before he even finished his sentence Po was already starting to move, planting his feet on a stone before springing off of it, aiming its body at the opponent.

contest thingy

driving image

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy wen day is dark alway rember happy day

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Totally not Neo

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,706 posts

"Excuse me, you aren't happening to hassle my friend here, right?"

"Huuuhn?" The girl stared back at him.

"As you can see, my friend was resting.  You just so happened to fall over them.  There's no one to blame here but yourselves."

The two looked at each other, incredulous, then back at Oswald.

"Naomi...you should apologize first.  You could have slept on Princess outside while you waited for us."

"After that, Would you like to apologize to this girl now for the trouble you caused her?"

"Princess's'n er ball, silly." Naomi said, shuffling a bit in an attempt to straighten her collar without moving as much as possible. "Sorry biker people." She said.

"Heeeell to the no, brats." The girl said. "We don't got nothing to apologize, especially not cause of some wannabe tough guy."

The man spoke next. "Yeah, you really don't want to be messing with us. When we're on top we'll make sure to find you both and make ya pay."

"Nobody gets in our way, we're going to rise from the ashes and take this region for our own. C'mon, man, Alicia's waiting on us."

"Tch, you're lucky we're too busy for the likes of you." As he walked away, bumping his shoulder into Oswald on the way out.

"They were grumpy." Naomi said with a small giggle. She raised her hand up towards Oswald and tipped her head to the side. "Up?"

Chad recalled his Nidoran with a scoff, not bothering to even look at Jacklyn when she taunted him. "You're lucky we only have one Pokemon each. Battling like that you wouldn't last in a serious battle." He glanced around at the others, their battles should be just about over by now...

-------

Kenta's Machop was hit by the water attack but it didn't seem to deter him at all. "GO, another, take them down!" Kenta cheered on, pumping his fist in the air. The Machop surged in and used Low Kick once more on Etoile, an attack that would weaken the Water-type greatly. As soon the Machop attacked it would go in for yet another, not stopping the pressure.

---

Fuyumi didn't react as Po came in charging towards her Abra. Her eyes were flicking all over the area, rapidly, as she took in the scene. Abra was struck by the Tackle and was sent backwards, though it landed back in a sitting position.

"Hidden Power." Fuyumi said, nearly silently, and the Abra immediately sent out another Hidden Power so fast after being hit that it would strike Po before he could attack again.

OOC

8PBUpdp.gif

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

Dressed up Dragon

• Hero
  • 6,443 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:34 AM
  • Alias:Hydreigon

ZIVztwp.png

DoXqK9s.png

"Heeeell to the no, brats." The girl Biker barked. "We don't got nothing to apologize, especially not cause of some wannabe tough guy."  It was then that the guy spoke up.

"Yeah, you really don't want to be messing with us. When we're on top we'll make sure to find you both and make ya pay."  Again, the girl chimed in next.  

"Nobody gets in our way, we're going to rise from the ashes and take this region for our own. C'mon, man, Alicia's waiting on us."

"Tch, you're lucky we're too busy for the likes of you."

As the one guy walked past him, he obviously shoulder checked the junior Interpol agent.  Oswald rolled his eyes to the side.  Nothing more annoying than wannabe tough guys who found the wrong crowd to exploit that misplaced anger.  He looked over his shoulder to watch the two exit the store.  He made sure to study that strange symbol on both of their jackets.  And that one thing the girl said...burning the region down?  It was quite ominous.  This would be a group that he would much need to investigate.  

"They were grumpy." Naomi said with a small giggle.

"Yeah...I'm just glad it didn't escalate into something more..."  He looked to Archie, as the Mareep titled it's head, "Violent."  He looked to Naomi, who was now holding her hand towards him.  

"Up?"

It was almost too cute.  Was this girl even a real person?  Or was she a mew in disguise.  Oswald sighed, his face getting a tad shading of red, whilst grabbing the girl's hand and pulling her up.  

"Are you alright?"  He asked her, as he pulled the girl to her feet.  "Your leg doesn't hurt or anything?  That was a pretty big guy who fell across your legs you know.  You're pretty oblivious, but even that should've hurt a bit."  Luckily, Princess wasn't out of her ball when that happened.  If she had been, it would surely be an untimely burial for the two bikers.  

jXKJJoh.gif

The Past is a Cyber Dino

Jevil

Jevil

I cAn Do AnYtHiNg~!

• Moderators

• 47,694 posts
    Last Visit

Genny took a step backward out of confusion as the water did very little to the Machop, shaking slightly. What had she gotten herself into? This was nothing like a contest, she had gotten in over her head. Maybe she should surrender before Etoile got hurt anymore. However, when she glanced at her shining Pokemon... She saw Etoile proudly standing on her hind-fins, flippers out wide, barking as the ring slowly healed her injuries. Genny was still shaking, but she clenched her fists, forcing a smile onto her face.

"You're right, my little butterfly... We just need to use what we do know." She spoke under her breath, before switching to a booming voice as the Machop aimed to kick again. "Jump and shoot water downward, Etoile!"

Responding with a confident bark, Etoile obeyed, launching herself just over the Machop's attack. Genny's smile grew into a grin as her plan worked, Dramatically snapping her fingers and pointing at Etoile. "Now, use pound!"

The Popplio used the momentum to spin herself, slamming one of her flippers into the Machop beneath her...

"What, no fair! Machop, block it." Kenta called out. The Machop raises its arms to take the hit and when Etoile landed Kenta calls out. "Hold the bugger down and Low Kick!"

"Non, monsieur! Our show must go on! Etoile, jaillis!"

As the Machop pinned Etoile down, it was met with a point blank Water Gun to the face, throwing it back. Etoile stood up with her arms wide, triumphantly barking as her injuries continued to slowly heal from Aqua Ring, the Machop sprawled on its back.

Genny had been watching breathlessly at the final tussle, almost breaking the skin on her palm with her nails. When she saw the Machop knocked out, she jumped for joy, shrieking. 

"Oh my goodness, you did it!" She rushed over to Etoile, quickly scooping her up to hold her close. "Mama knew you could do it, mon petit papillion!"

MarsBlack.gif

Reptilious

Reptilious

Rainbow/Neos

• Rainbow Road
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts

OCO5E4E.png

Ivan couldn't help but pump his fist as Po landed his attack, sending the Abra back to the ground. The Pancham landed in front of the Abra, fire burning in its eyes. Everything around the battlefield blurred, his focus only on his Pancham. He could of sworn he heard Fuyumi command something, but he didn't catch it nor did he care. "Don't let up now, tackle!" He shouted, pointing to the Abra. This caused the Pancham to hesitate a bit, as the panda was getting ready to block the incoming attack. In this moment of hesitation, the Pancham took the full blunt of the frosty attack, sending the Pancham backwards. Ivan grit his teeth as he saw this. "Po, no!" He could feel memories of his childhood flooding back, seeing his old Rockruff in place of his Pancham. 

The Pancham got up, shaking its head from the hit. It was clearly exhausted, but it could still fight. Po turned to Ivan, seeing the panic in the trainer's eyes. Ivan's eye locked onto Po's as he took a deep breath. "It's not over yet..." He muttered to himself, before facing his opponent. There was only one thing Ivan could think to do. "Po, hit the Abra with all you got! Tackle!" He commanded, the panda nodding his head as it went in for another attack. As the Pancham made a dash towards the Abra, it dodged the only Hidden Power fired off by the Abra. He heard another command from Fuyumi but what it was didn't matter to Ivan - his focus was too intent on the Pancham and the Abra, as they got really close to each other. However, just as the Pancham was about to strike the Abra, Ivan realized what Fuyumi intended to do.

"Teleport."

The Pancham flew where the Abra was, landing poorly onto the ground below. Above it was the Abra, floating in the same position it was sitting on the ground. He couldn't believe it, as the Abra launched its attack downward. Taking two hits full-on like that was too much for the tiny panda as it fainted shortly after taking the final blow. Ivan grit his teeth as he recalled the fainted Pancham. He glanced from the corner of his eye to check on how his teammates had done. Both of them had won their battles, and yet Ivan had lost his. He didn't check their faces, but he could feel them mocking him like the others had back in Alola. He had come all this way, to prove himself as a trainer... only to lose his first battle. He turned to Fuyumi, who simply nodded as she recalled her Abra. . "Don't you think this is over, girly. I will beat you." He started to walk forwards, only stopping when he was next to his opponent. "Right, regulations and what not" He begrudgingly said, pull out a small sum of Poke from his pocket and extended it to Fuyumi. He sighed heavily, both angry and disappointing with himself. He didn't dare turn around to face his companions, nor his opponent who's eyes were on him as he walked pass.

He needed some time to cool off alone. As he continued to try and get past the trio, however, he was stopped by Chad. "What's the rush for? Aren't you going to the Pokémon Center? Tsk, at least you should know that much." Ivan growled, shifting his intense gaze at Chad. 

"Mind yer own damn business, punk!" He barked, continuing to walk past him. If Chad, or anyone of the trio were to try and stop him, he would shove them out of his way. His companions were a slightly different story, although he wouldn't stop for them either. He needed this moment for himself.

contest thingy

driving image

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,682 posts
    Last Visit 8 minutes ago

hxJ6EEI.png

"Sorry biker people."

"Heeeell to the no, brats. We don't got nothing to apologize, especially not cause of some wannabe tough guy."

"Yeah, you really don't want to be messing with us. When we're on top we'll make sure to find you both and make ya pay."

"Tch, you're lucky we're too busy for the likes of you."

"They were grumpy."

"Yeah...I'm just glad it didn't escalate into something more... violent."

As Oswald helped Nomi get up to her feet - was she not even capable of doing that herself? - Kanon took a bit to think about those bikers that the former had encountered. "rising from the ashes and taking this region for their own" didn't sound like a good sign. They were probably dangerous, if "we" didn't just mean two or three people and actually meant a large organized team. The last story Kanon heard that involved teams and ashes also involved awakening ancient legendary Pokemon slumbering beneath the Hoenn Region and directly endangering countless lives as a result. Somebody would have to put a stop to them.

Not Kanon, hopefully. She wasn't nearly experienced enough for that sort of thing. She was good at camping though. Which brought her attention back to the supplies she'd purchased. "I did some shopping," Kanon stated, showing to the others what she'd purchased. "My gut said there was no way Nomi would get camping supplies like you asked, so I took the liberty of doing it myself. Now that we have them, we should probably get out of this dull little town and out into the region proper."

0d7EjM3.gif

you're just a well-rounded, gatorade-drinking gif machine that looks like He-Man and Shaggy had a lovechild.

stuff I've won

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Totally not Neo

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,706 posts

"Are you alright?"  He asked her, as he pulled the girl to her feet.  "Your leg doesn't hurt or anything?  That was a pretty big guy who fell across your legs you know.  You're pretty oblivious, but even that should've hurt a bit."

Naomi gave a lazy grin up at the boy. "Iskay, I'm tough, just ask Princess!" She patted her leg. "Well padded." She said with a giggle. She wasn't fat but it was true she was...soft around the edges, plus she tended to dress warmly which, in this case, meant she was wearing sweatpants underneath her normal pants.

"My gut said there was no way Nomi would get camping supplies like you asked, so I took the liberty of doing it myself. Now that we have them, we should probably get out of this dull little town and out into the region proper."

"But I did!...See?" She pulled the marshmallows out of her bag. "Every camping trip needs these." She gave an almost proud look at the two.

After this the group made their way out of the town. They saw signs of a Pokemon battle at the edge of the town but no signs of whoever had it. Whatever the case they were clear to enter the very first route of the region.

Route 101 was a very straight-forward, almost literally, route. It had a single road leading through the middle with plenty of tall grass along each side. The trainers there seemed to be mostly young boys and girls with the more common Pokemon, and they seemed to be having a good time searching the grass and battling each other. The land was flat for the most part, with slight rises and dips here and there, and the sun shined high in the sky.

Route 101

"Aww, nuts, can't believe ya beat me. Only Chad and Fuyumi did that before." Kenta said. "Hey, your Pokemon is really strong, I've never seen one like it before." Kenta said to Genevieve, inching closer out of curiosity.

That is until Chad snapped at him. "Kenta what are you doing, they're our opponents, remember?"

Kenta hit his fist against his other open hand. "Oh yeah, that's right! Thanks for reminding me boss!" He called out. "Sorry lady, we should get going."

Fuyumi didn't say anything to the group. Simply moving on next to Chad and nodding at him. "Next time." She said at last.

Chad nodded. "Yeah, exactly, next time we'll stomp them. Good job Fuyumi, looks like that guy is their weak link."

Unless the group stopped them, the trio would head back for the Pokecenter at this point. Chad and Fuyumi staring straight ahead with Kenta waving at the two girls.

OOC

8PBUpdp.gif

Alaina

Alaina

• Mekakushi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts

BRPFbxE.png?1

As Chad declared that she would've lost in a "real" battle Jacklyn merely turned her head saying, "loser." Looking back to Rus, who seemed to be beat up and tired, Jacklyn said, "good job again boy. You really showed that Nidoran who's boss. I'll be sure to give you some trail mix when we get you all patched up." While the girl had a giddy expression on her face, the Lepash didn't seem to let out a sigh, before closing its eyes and beginning to rest. "Right, good job buddy." Bringing out her pokeball, she returned it into the device before pocketing the ball. 

As the trio left, Jacklyn looked around and saw Genny seemingly in a good mood as well. "Hey Genny! I take it you won? Good job showing those jerks what for." She gave a thumbs up to her other female team member before looking around. With a curious look on her face she said, "hey where did Ivan g- AHA!" She cut herself off as she saw the figure of the man in question walking away from them. Deciding to go after him, Jacklyn began walking saying, "come on Genny." 

Following Ivan proved to be a bit difficult, as he had managed to turn off the main road in a direction that Jacklyn hadn't managed to see. Nonetheless, with her adventurer's intuition at her side and he voice shouting, "Iiiiivan, Iiiiiivan. Where are yooooou," the girl had eventually turned a corner into an alleyway. Seeing the boy, she shouted, "Ivan! Found you." Walking into the alley, she went to the pat him on the back saying, "I know you're about as ready to adventure as I am, but an alley's a different kind of adventure altogether. So let's go get our pokemon rested up and tally ho!" With a smile on her face, the girl pumped her fist into the air in enthusiasm. 

RP Awards

Reptilious

Reptilious

Rainbow/Neos

• Rainbow Road
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts

OCO5E4E.png

He wasn't sure where he was headed too - originally, he was going to storm off to the next town before realizing that his Pokemon was, in fact, knocked out. Even he wasn't stupid enough to charge into the wild like that. However, he couldn't exactly come the way he left due to how he had left. So instead he took a sharp right, wandering back into the city around the large group. He didn't really have a place in mind to go, although the Pokemon Center would be nice. 

As he wandered the city aimlessly, all he could think about was his lost and how things were back in Alola. Memories he had long hoped to have abandoned were now flooding in, and all he could think about was how things had gone down with his Rockruff. "Maybe they were right..." He muttered to himself, now more defeated than angry. He turned up to look where he was... only to be greeted by an alley way he did not recognize. "Coming here was a mistake." He said, turning back to see where he had came from in a vein hope that he would be able to recognize anything. To his dismay, all the buildings were foreign to him. He shook his head. "Well that's unfortunate..." He decided to take a break in the alley way, taking in the time to reflect on what happened.

Not long after his break, however, he felt something pat him on the back, "I know you're about as ready to adventure as I am, but an alley's a different kind of adventure altogether. So let's go get our pokemon rested up and tally ho!" He nearly jumped, being lost in his own thought, as the excitable girl found him. She seemed really chipper about it, not addressing his lost at all. He wasn't sure if she was being accepting or oblivious. She would see his face have a somber look to it for a second, before seemingly shifting into his almost bored-looking demeanor he usually had.

"Oh I sure am ready..." He muttered, before nodding his head. "Alright, lead the way." He said, masking the fact that he had no idea where the Pokemon Center was.

contest thingy

driving image

Jevil

Jevil

I cAn Do AnYtHiNg~!

• Moderators

• 47,694 posts
    Last Visit

Genevieve giggled slightly at Kenta's antics, amused by how simple he was. He didn't seem to mean any ill will, unlike Chad, so she couldn't say she would be upset if she ran into him again. He was harmless.

Before she could even turn around, Jacklyn had appeared, giving her praise and immediately beckoning her away to follow Ivan, who seemed to have stormed off. Clutching Etoile tight in her arms, she let out a sigh, unsure if she would ever be able to keep up with a girl like that. In fact, she repeatedly lost the girl as she sped through the city, barely managing to find her before she disappeared again. Just as she thought she had lost both of her companions, she heard something down an alleyway just ahead of her.

"I know you're about as ready to adventure as I am, but an alley's a different kind of adventure altogether. So let's go get our pokemon rested up and tally ho!"

Genny smiled, rubbing Etoile's ears pensively. Jacklyn seemed to have found Ivan, and, dense as the girl was, seemed to be doing her best to cheer him up. She waited patientily as the pair talked in the alleyway, pretending she had just made it there when they emerged once more.

"Ah! There you two are! I looked everywhere," She panted, laying it on fairly thick, "But I did find the Pokemon Center... Should we head that way?"

MarsBlack.gif

Alaina

Alaina

• Mekakushi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts

ZIVztwp.png

DoXqK9s.png

Oswald raised a skeptical eyebrow as the girl assured him she was fine, but didn't press the topic any further, content enough that she seemed it. "Well, it's still good to be mindful of your surroundings." After Oswald had chided the girl, his other group member had arrived as well, showing that she had brought with her camping supplies for the road. While Oswald was about to congratulate the girl's apparent responsibility in shopping, his attention was then seized by Naomi once again. His expression was one that was more speechless more than anything else, unsure if she was doing this on purpose at this point. 

"Right." He flatly stated.

It wasn't long after that the group had ended up making their way out of the city. Taking in a breath of fresh air, Oswald took in the whole scenery around him, having been the first instance of traveling in this region. While the scene was new and rural, crime didn't exist only within the walls of a city. And so, his brow furrowed as the boy began to seem to be on the lookout for anything. After a cursory look, he turned to the others saying, "well ladies, let us begin our journey proper. Remember to keep a watchful eye out so we don't get into any avoidable trouble. Yes, that means you too," he said sternly towards Naomi. 

BRPFbxE.png?1

As Ivan seemed to be ready for adventure, Jacklyn's expression was cheery as she said, "don't worry, I'll find it in no time!" Beginning to ruffle through her pockets to the get the map, Genny then approached saying that she knew where to find it. Stopping her search, she pumped her fist into the air saying, "good initiative Genny! After all," pulling Rus's pokeball out she said, "my little guy here needs some rest. Well, lead the way Genny!" 

After the group had stopped by the pokemon center, Jacklyn had, with greater fervor, lead the group to their first route. Looking across it, it was simple, straight, and there wasn't anything really of note to it. Jacklyn looked at it with a neutral expression as she said, "this place is," after a short pause her face lit up saying, "PERFECT! It's the greatest way to start an adventure after all. So gang, let us go. Onward!" Pumping her fist into the air, a smile plastered across her face, Jacklyn began doing a strange combination of marching and skipping down the route. 

RP Awards

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,682 posts
    Last Visit 8 minutes ago

hxJ6EEI.png

"But I did!...See? Every camping trip needs these."

"Right."

"...at least you tried," Kanon sighed. It was the thought that counted, right? Kanon decided it was probably better not to linger on it for too long. And thus, the group was off. There was an entire Korova Region to explore, and a dingy old town to get out of.

Kanon, for one, welcomed the change in scenery. Away from towns and cities, just her, her group, and the great outdoors. She could have done without these random other trainers in the way though.

"Well ladies, let us begin our journey proper. Remember to keep a watchful eye out so we don't get into any avoidable trouble. Yes, that means you too."

"Let's," Kanon agreed, leading the way forward. As the started across the route - being a pretty straightforward and simple walk from what she could see - Kanon glanced around into the tall grass on either side of the route every so often. There were Pokemon to be caught around here, and while Kanon had every bit of faith in Bubbles, she knew that just one Pokemon wouldn't do her any good if she wanted to be a trainer.

Which, granted, wasn't her main goal in life to begin with. But battling was a fine way to learn about different pokemon in its own way, right? Kanon definitely wanted to catch something. "Keep your eyes open," she said, casting a quick glance at Nomi in particular. "We should each probably try to catch at least one Pokemon before we leave this place. Over here might be a good spot." With that, Kanon promptly turned in her path, veering off the road of Route 101 and into the tall grass.

0d7EjM3.gif

stuff I've won

God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

Totally not Neo

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 11,706 posts

"well ladies, let us begin our journey proper. Remember to keep a watchful eye out so we don't get into any avoidable trouble. Yes, that means you too,"

"We should each probably try to catch at least one Pokemon before we leave this place. Over here might be a good spot."

Naomi's companions made some very good points. It was unfortunate that they went right over Naomi's head. "Why's the grass s'tall?" She marveled, looking around at the grass which almost came up to her neck. She was wandering down the pathway when she almost got bowled over by a young boy in shorts and wearing a hat, similar to Zoe, who came running out of the grass.

He pointed at Naomi. "You look like an easy win for my newly caught Pokemon!" he declared. The boy sent out his Pokemon, a Starly, indicating the start of a battle.

Naomi looked confused. "Whatcha doin?" She asked innocently, giving the young boy pause.

"Uh...we're...we're battling! That's what trainers do!....You're supposed to send yours out, now." He explained.

"Ohhh." Naomi said, nodding. It took her a bit of time to get out her Pokeball, especially with her having paused to grab a marshmallow, but when she did she tossed the ball out. "Okay! Go Princess!" She sent out the Rhyhorn.

And it was then that the Youngster knew.

He had made a horrible mistake.

OOC

• Yui likes this

8PBUpdp.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users