Jump to content

Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Pokemon: Mind and Soul [IC/PG-13/Not Accepting]

Pokemon Adventure A CowCow RP

  • Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#141
God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

    Neopolitan

  • Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 10,757 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:03 AM
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

ZA2NV7M.png

 

"I dunno'f she meant to do that." Naomi said in what she thought was an aside to Oswald but would have been loud enough for Kanon to hear anyway. She made her way over to the other girl as she was getting up. "There's better places to sleep ya know, y'can borrow Princess ifya needta." Of course this meant Naomi would have to go without traveling on foot after this marsh but sacrifices must be made.

 

In the background Brady watched the trio with his head tilted to the side. He scratched at his face. Or rather he scratched at the gas mask that covered his face. "There's something about those three. Adding new elements to an experiments always has such...unusual results. I wonder..." He called out to the trio. "What kind of effects do you have? Wait, wrong question, what changes are you going to wrought in the world?" He paused. "But would you know...no, likely not. Who can know what they'll do to the world until they've done it...Can I? Yes, wait, that's right. I know so maybe they know."

OOC

sXIqNHS.png

 

"Champs to be, huh." The man muttered as he watched Ivan run off. "Wonder what his deal is." He glanced down at Jacklyn with some skepticism. "I suppose you're part of that group of kids come here to become our new champion. You've got some big shoes to fill you know. Maybe it'll be good for this place...You might want to go after your friend though."

 

He glanced at Genny. "You, I need to feed the Pokemon and that brother of mine hasn't come back, you're gonna help me."

OOC


8PBUpdp.gif


#142
Alaina

Alaina

    「So that those thoughts won't be lost」

  • Mekakushi
  • 1,005 posts
    Last Visit 14 minutes ago
  • Alias:Skaia

sXIqNHS.png

 

After Jacklyn's comment, she was suddenly taken aback and surprised at Ivan's outburst. Looking back and forth between the man and Ivan, unsure of what to do, she could only stand there as Ivan stormed out of the room. As the man commented about who he figured they were, Jacklyn just nodded saying, "yeah, we got here yesterday. And those shoes will be ours in no time! Just watch." The girl declared confidently before her turning her attention back to the door, seeing Po trying to get out. As the man told her to leave, she said, "yeah. Come on buddy," the girl said to Po as she opened the door up for him. 

 

Moving outside, she called out, "Ivan!" Walking over to him she said, "I'd ask if you're alright but uh-" she didn't finish, though her expression showed a mix of concern and some confusion. "I'm not really sure what you were just shouting about but um....sorry?" The girl felt like she had stepped on some kind of landmine, but wasn't really sure what said landmine was. 


Posted Image


#143
Reptilious

Reptilious

    Still don't know what my line was.

  • Advanced Members
  • 733 posts
    Last Visit 18 minutes ago
  • Spouse:ur mom

OCO5E4E.png

 

 

Ivan stepped outside in a huff, shaking his head. He wasn't even sure what had ticked him off; it wasn't like he wasn't used to being type casted as a thug - he was one, after all, Still, he had hoped things would be different here...

"You moron..." Ivan said to himself, gritting his teeth. He doubt the other would want to keep going on with him, which he guessed was a positive. He had planned on ditching them anyways, at least now it wouldn't be out of nowhere. Still, it didn't feel right.
 
"Ivan!" A voice broke his train of thought. Ivan turned to Jacklyn, who looked both confused and concerned. He grimaced slightly; he had shouted at her in there in his fit of rage. "I'd ask if you're alright but uh-"
 
"I'm not really sure what you were just shouting about but um....sorry?"

 
He sighed. "No, no, I should be the one apologizing..." He shook his head, turning around. "I shouldn't of gone off like that in there... My bad." He turned back, seeing Po who was following Jacklyn closely. The small panda Pokemon ran up to Ivan, more concerned than upset at his trainer. "Once Genny gets out, we should get going." He said, turning away from the girl and the Daycare.


contest thingy

driving image

 

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy wen day is dark alway rember happy day


#144
Alaina

Alaina

    「So that those thoughts won't be lost」

  • Mekakushi
  • 1,005 posts
    Last Visit 14 minutes ago
  • Alias:Skaia

sXIqNHS.png

 

Jacklyn was slightly surprised by Ivan having already calmed down, but just nodded and said, "oh. No problem then. And make sure you apologize to the daycare man too. And Po too, he was worried as well." The girl nodded, now just standing there as she looked to the daycare, awaiting their other team member. A look of realization eventually crossed her face, as she turned back to the boy. "Oh yeah, Ivan," her expression became a bit more defiant and her voice stern. "You're darn right you aren't joining any shitty team on this island. After all, you're part of my team. And that's where you'll stay for the rest of this journey!" Smiling as she made her declaration, the girl nodded to herself. With that, she waited with her team member for Genny's part time employment to be finished. 


Posted Image


#145
Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

    Dressed up Dragon

  • Hero
  • 6,326 posts
    Last Visit 28 minutes ago
  • Alias:Hydreigon

ZIVztwp.png

DoXqK9s.png

 

"Stupid statue's too smooth to climb up."

 

This girl was a lot more childish than he had initially realized.  It was even more apparent when Kanon tried to hike up the statue that she acknowledged was way too smooth to climb, prompting her to fall into the marsh.  Oswald would've stopped her, but he was rather curious if she was a good climber in all that rain gear.  Kanon picked herself out of the marsh, and the trio would start off again.  However, before they could leave the statue area entirely, Brady shouted something behind them.  

 

"What kind of effects do you have? Wait, wrong question, what changes are you going to wrought in the world?"

 

Oswald had an easy response.  

 

"A good one!"  He shouted back towards the weird stranger.  He then huddled both girls in close.  "If he follows us, I'll deck him, and you guys take off.  Got it?"  After that, they finally left the ominous statue's area.  

 

  

 

During their continual trek through Route 102, Oswald encountered another Young Trainer, who referred to himself as Ralphy.  Confident in his abilities, Oswald took the challenge and battled the Youngster.  

 

"I'm gonna whip you into the ground!"  He proclaimed, before sending out a Bidoof.  Oswald sent out Archie, who tackled the Bidoof hard.  Ralph instructed his partner to Tail Whip, as Archie continued another onslaught of tackles.  Ralph kept insisting that Tail Whip was going to do something eventually, but Bidoof was knocked out before it amounted to anything.  Oswald instructed that Tail Whip wasn't an offensive move, rather that it only lowered Archie's defense.  Ralph nodded, and sent out another Bidoof, who tackled Archie with devastating effect.  Taken aback, Oswald switched out his partner rather quickly, and sent out Icarus.  Icarus flew circles around the second Bidoof, and was able to make short work of it.  Another Bidoof was sent out, and with a mixture of Tail Whips and Tackles, Icarus took hefty damage, but returned with tackle's and growls of it's own.  Eventually, Icarus was able to claim victory, chirping furiously into the air.  Oswald wiped his brow...the battle was actually intense for a moment.  The balance he had to have with lowering Bidoof's attack, and making sure to attack was exhilarating.  It was scary to think that trainers so young could be such scary opponents.  

 

Without much other trouble, it looked like they were about to reach the next town.  Oswald made sure to wipe down Icarus and Archie with a Towel after exiting the Marsh.  They had gotten completely filthy during that Bidoof Brawl!  


Posted Image

The Past is a Cyber Dino

#146
Yui

Yui

    The Yurricane

  • Jack of All Trades
  • 3,397 posts
    Last Visit 15 minutes ago
  • Alias:Yui

hxJ6EEI.png

"What kind of effects do you have? Wait, wrong question, what changes are you going to wrought in the world?"

 

"A good one!"

 

Is thinking that far ahead good for people? Let alone on the scale these two are talking about?

 

"If he follows us, I'll deck him, and you guys take off.  Got it?"

 

"Sounds like a plan." Fortunately(?), it was a plan that didn't have to be acted out. The team left the statue's general area, without any further interference from Brady. Good riddance. As the team continued throughout the marsh, there wasn't all that much trouble, though Kanon seemed visibly bothered by something, judging by her uncomfortable body language.

Despite that, however, the rest of the trek through Route 102 went without any incident. Oswald had been challenged by a trainer with a pair of Bidoofs, but it wasn't anything beyond Oswald's ability to handle. When the three got through the marsh, however, Kanon stopped. She glanced around, looking for the nearest tree or bush, before heading for a fairly large bush that wasn't too far from the group, "Hang on for a bit; my clothes are wet from when I fell earlier." With that, she removed the boots from her feet, tossing them down on their side and causing a small amount of water that had gotten in from her fall earlier to run out and onto the grass. From their view on the other side of the bush, Nomi and Oswald would be able to see that Kanon was putting a few items into her backpack, before emerging from her spot on the other side, looking otherwise exactly the same as she had before going off. She picked her boots back up, slipped her legs back into them, then went back to Nomi and Oswald.

 

"That's been bothering me for a while. Let's check out that town now. Hopefully they've got somewhere I can dry those clothes off." With that, Kanon started onward down the route, bound for her destination.


justyui.gif


#147
Black

Black

    Ultimate Affluent Progeny

  • Moderators
  • 47,343 posts
    Last Visit 2 minutes ago
  • Alias:Black
  • Spouse:Melody & Birdie

The gruff old man forcing Genny to help feed the pokemon was... unethical, to say the least, but it gave her some time to clear her head. She should know better than to lose her cool in an environment she wasn't comfortable with! What kind of performer breaks under that slight pressure? With Etoile safely tucked back inside of her ball for a nap, Genny walked out of the building, surprised to find her companions waiting on her.

 

"Oh? I figured you two would go on ahead..." Genny asked with an upbeat tone, but accompanied by a sheepish look on her face, "I missed most of that discussion, but monsieur filled me in as we worked... Should we, ah, get going? The professor must be a busy woman!"


You are an insane person and very creative.


#148
God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

    Neopolitan

  • Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 10,757 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:03 AM
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

ZA2NV7M.png

 

Naomi, unsurprisingly, rode on Princess for the rest of the trip after leaving the marshy area around the statue. Brady had watched them leave without saying anything else but the group could all feel his eyes boring into the back of their heads as they left.

 

The girl had trained her team up ever so slightly against wild trainers. Or, rather, she ventured of into tall grass while the other's eyes weren't on her and Princess and Knight had to work together to fend off some rather persistent Patrat. Knight had finally started using Absorb after almost getting KOed by one such Patrat and Princess didn't seem to have any trouble fending them off. Their attacks having bounced off her body whenever they charged.

 

Later on, while Oswald wiped down his Pokemon, Kanon had gone off into the bushes complaining about some sort of discomfort. When she returned Naomi poked her head up above Princess's. "Why d'ya wear that stuff if it doesn't stop ya from gettin wet?" She asked. It seems like it couldn't be comfortable wearing something like that all the time.

 

Naomi thought as she lay comfortably atop of a Rock type Pokemon.

 

Whatever Kanon's answer, the group would soon be off for the next city.

 

Upon entering the city the first thing they'd notice was the smell. The entire city smelt strongly of fish. Many of the people who lived there didn't even seem to notice the smell but it was clear who were the travelers as they tended to be covering their noses in some way.

 

However none of them commented. This was likely, as the group would notice next, due to the tremendous friendliness of the people of the city. As they entered multiple people would ask them how they were doing, if there was anything they needed, and giving out compliments as they passed by. "My that's a lovely raincoat miss." "You look like such a good lad." "I wish my children were as calm as you."

 

Signs marked the city as Islesbury, a harbor town and the only way to safely travel from this island to the mainland of Korova. Even more signs told of a daily Fishing Competition that was held on the other side of the town, run by the harbormaster. The signs said details could be found down by the harbor for anyone wishing to participate. Though they would need to find a fishing rod somehow first.

 

Various fisherman could be found around the city. Including several who seemed ready to battle any trainer who came across them. Though they, like the rest of the town, seemed to be of the welcoming sort and would even offer to heal after each battle.

Islesbury


8PBUpdp.gif


#149
Yui

Yui

    The Yurricane

  • Jack of All Trades
  • 3,397 posts
    Last Visit 15 minutes ago
  • Alias:Yui

hxJ6EEI.png

"Why d'ya wear that stuff if it doesn't stop ya from gettin wet?"

 

"It does, just not..." Not when it's partly submerged itself. It was like the difference between holding a cup upside-down under the faucet, or laying it down sideways in the sink water. Kanon couldn't help but feel like the explanation would go over Nomi's head. "Nevermind," she sighed. As the group continued onward to the next town, the raincoat-clad girl continued "Anyway, most people have stuff like this where I'm from. Since we have to stay active in Fortree City, what with all the trees and bridges and stuff, but it's raining more often than not. I bet you wouldn't even last a week there."

 

In any case, the group continued on toward the next city. A city that, as Kanon got closer, smelled pretty bad. When she got to the city itself, the cause was clear. The entire place reeked of fish. Unpleasantly so, especially considering the stench of fish was never a pleasant one to begin with. However, the people here seemed friendly. Probably to try and make up for the town's awful smell. They greeted the group, asked how they were doing, if there was anything they needed, and even gave them compliments.

 

"My that's a lovely raincoat miss."

 

"Oh, er... thanks." That was probably the first time anyone outside of her native Fortree had ever complimented Kanon's choice in attire. Prior to this point, most of what she got was either comments from fellow Hoenn residents when she was leaving the region that she must have been from Fortree, questions about why she dressed this way when it wasn't even raining, and one guy that suggested she buy a longer raincoat to cover that small gap between her coat and boots. Never something like this before, and it had caught her a bit off-guard. Maybe because of how sincere the compliment felt, she wound up continuing without even thinking about it, "There was this black one I wanted back home with little Houndours on it, but they didn't have any in my size. That's part of growing up I guess; you can't find cute raincoats in your size once you get past like twelve years old."

 

It was then that something important struck her mind. She'd almost forgotten about it when she was hit with that compliment out of left field! "By the way, this town wouldn't happen to have a laundromat or something where I can dry off some other clothes of mine, would it?"

 

"Oh of course!" Kanon was then given rather simple directions to the nearest laundromat. As it turned out, the place wasn't all that far from where Kanon was already standing! Perhaps for people who'd gotten wet in the marsh?

 

"I'm going to go bring my clothes over there," she stated to Oswald and Nomi, pointing and walking in the general direction of the laundromat she'd been told about. "Shouldn't be long. Try not to wander off too far in the short time it takes." That last statement seemed to be directed at Nomi in particular.


justyui.gif


#150
Alaina

Alaina

    「So that those thoughts won't be lost」

  • Mekakushi
  • 1,005 posts
    Last Visit 14 minutes ago
  • Alias:Skaia

sXIqNHS.png

 

With Genny rejoining the group, Jacklyn waved to the girl saying, "And let you miss a moment of the journey! As if! So was it fun working with all of those pokemon?" As Genny mentioned seeing the professor, the girl thought about it for a moment. While the man had told her not to just bother random people, Jacklyn was curious what to see a pokemon professor was like. And besides, if they were down, then it was obviously up to her and her team to help brighten their day up. Pumping her fist into the air she said, "let's go!" With that the trio made their way over to the professor's house. It wasn't all that impressive to look at, but Jacklyn wasn't much one to judge by an appearance and so she merely knocked on the door. 


Posted Image


#151
Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde

    Dressed up Dragon

  • Hero
  • 6,326 posts
    Last Visit 28 minutes ago
  • Alias:Hydreigon

ZIVztwp.png

DoXqK9s.png

 

As they all walked into the city, Oswald could be seen visibly flinching, as the heavy smell of fish wafted through the air.  He pinched his nose shut, but was excited at the prospect of finding a good place to find some grub!  He was hoping this place had what he had been looking for since his release from Johto.  While walking through the town, he was distracted by all of the nice things these people were saying.  It was an awfully friendly town...but I'm sure they had to make up for what they lost in the smell department.  He looked on as they smiled, wishing he had lived in this town long enough to get used to the smell. 

 

"You look like such a good lad."

 

Oswald politely thanked them, rubbing the back of his head.  He caught a glimpse of the shoreline, seeing it for the first time since they had embarked on this new journey together.  Even though it seemed like a couple of days ago, it was rather nostalgic.  

 

I'm going to go bring my clothes over there," Kanon stated to Oswald and Nomi, pointing and walking in the general direction of the laundromat she'd been told about. "Shouldn't be long. Try not to wander off too far in the short time it takes."

 

"Ah!  No problem!"  Oswald watched the girl run towards the building, with images flashing through his mind of faint traces of what she looked like under all that rain gear.  He even remembered catching the faint blue traces of a small...and cute...bra.  Oswald's face turned red, as he soon rid his mind of the images...for now.  Instead, he ushered for Naomi to follow her.  "I think it's about time we got to battle together Naomi.  If we're gonna work together, we should learn each other's battling style, right?"  He smiled.  This way, he could kill two birds with one stone.  Get a better feel for battling, and keep an eye on Naomi.  If she were to run into a group like she had in that other town, things might not end the same way.  Eventually, he made his way to two Fishermen.  

 

"Excuse me gentlemen, but would you care to battle?"  Oswald asked, with Archie wagging his baubled tail excitedly.  "And let's place a wager.  If I win, you tell me how to get one of those fishing rods...and a nice place for some sushi.  Your treat?"  Oswald laughed, and then turned his battling face on, waiting for their reply.  


  • Yui likes this

Posted Image

The Past is a Cyber Dino

#152
God Emperor Cow

God Emperor Cow

    Neopolitan

  • Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 10,757 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:03 AM
  • Alias:Lord CowCow
  • Spouse:Shiki/Aix

ZA2NV7M.png

 

"I dun get it why would I wander off?" Naomi said as she waggled her shoulder in a half-hearted wave at Kanon. "I'll just stay right here.." The girl yawned as she said that and slumped over Princess's head.

 

"I think it's about time we got to battle together Naomi.  If we're gonna work together, we should learn each other's battling style, right?"

 

"Huh? B'my'nap..." She mumbled as Princess grunted and followed Oswald down towards the docks where the Fishermen were gathered, comparing fish sizes and bragging about "The One That Got Away".

 

Princess had halted at the top of the stairs leading down to the dock, refusing to move down the steps herself. Naomi rolled off the Pokemon and half rolled half walked down the stairs, sending Princess back to her Pokeball in the process.

 

The two Fishermen glanced at each other as Oswald asked. "Well you don't have to battle for that, all you gotta do is."

He was elbowed by the other. "Hey now don't ruin the kid's fun. Plus, this way we can get someone to say which of ours is actually the biggest!"

"You're right, you're right, alright lad lets see how you handle this!"

 

The Fishermen sent out their Pokemon, Goldeen, who seemed to be exactly the same size and coloration. "Guess might's'well." Naomi said and sent out Knight to do battle with the Water types.

 

The moment Knight came out of the ball he charged towards the Goldeen on the right, trying and failing to attack with a Splash attack.

OOC

sXIqNHS.png

 

As Jacklyn knocked she'd hear a sound of surprise which was followed by what sounded like something hitting the floor. A few moments later there was some more noises, shuffling, and footsteps. The door cracked open and a rather tired looking eye could be seen. "I already told you I don't have any rare Pokemon for y...who are you?" She opened the door more, revealing the rather haggard looking woman on the other side. "Why are so many people visiting me these days?" She eyed them up with a shrewdness that bellied her messy appearance.


  • Yui likes this

8PBUpdp.gif





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users