Even Punishment [Written]

Sleepy

Even Punishment

[Quick Play Spell]

During either player's Main Phase: Target 1 card on each side of the field; destroy the target your opponent controls and banish the target you control. You can only activate 1 "Even Punishment" per turn.

- - - - - - - -

It is straightforward. Quick removal for any kind of card regardless of if face-up or face-down.

Though it is a -1 and has a slightly bigger response window (if either target disappears, the card doesn't resolve).

Xyz Dimension Splash for a situational play heh. Or Giant Rex to make this a +0, or D.D. Survivor (if anybody remembers that card xD )

I'm not sure if you know, but D.D. Stun was one of my old decks. At least, that's what I think I called the Deck. *shrugs* I do wonder why you decided to banish the target you control, though. What cards take advantage of destruction from either player to warrant that? Other than that, targeting destruction is something that can be avoided easily iirc, so I don't have that many issues with this card. The condition at the end does good to prevent abuse, especially since it says card instead of monster. Also, yay for flexibility. And tbh, that -1 could be insignificant depending on the card you banish. It could be a dead Spell/Trap that you don't need. The fact that this card can be a +0 given proper play is interesting, and rewards the skilled duelist. Hmm, good card. Bravo.

Archived