Photo

So..how exactly does this work?

Duel Portal missing link

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

KingofMayhem

KingofMayhem

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
    Last Visit Jul 14 2019 04:03 AM

Yeah, confirming that there is no max word limit (outside the 60K character thing that's in the forum code and out of my hands) and you can write those essays if you want. I just advise against it or recommend spoilers because some members here believe that you should be able to convey intent through your cards without having to explain. 

If you post in this section, then yeah, no notes are required. Most you might have to do is tag threads, but as far as I'm concerned right now, you generally don't unless it's a custom format or something.

Well I'm not saying my Synopsis on each card is going to be super long, I'll likely just be noting things about my inspiration for the card if I think its applicable and talking about what other cards in the archetype it combos with the best and so on. Most of the writing will be in the Lore section of the cards (which I will try to lock behind spoilers if the forum allows for spoilers within spoilers) as there is a complex backstory to this archetype, unlike some others that I also have in mind to make after this one.

My Magnum Opus

Has a political body ever succeeded in being the arbiter of what is right and just? - Darth Plagueis the Wise

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• ZPD

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,525 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

Yeah, spoiler nests are okay and definitely inspiration works too. 

But at this point, thread is kind of off-topic from what you originally asked in here, so...take this up over PM if you got further questions?

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users