Sakura's AGM Legacy Support

+3 "Fur Hire" cards added.

2 of them are actual monsters (Beat has a backrow counterpart now) and other is a Continuous Spell that gives protection to rest of your stuff on summoning (mostly to prevent getting BTH'd since you have it at 3 now), plus staying power so you can continue things. 

(As I said before, I'm not going all the way with the pun names.)

===

Let's get them to be their own Deck and less reliant on running (insert number of Ash Blossom and Ghost Ogre, etc) hand traps to cover holes. 

• 4 weeks later...

Somewhat large update (well, considering it's been about 24 days since I last pushed this up).

+3 "ZPD" cards (all of them from that themed Structure Deck I made for them offsite)

+2 "Predaplant" cards

+1 "Toon" card (though Toon Nepenthes is also a Predaplant, it's more on the Toon side but retains the OG effects somewhat)

+3 "Evil HERO" cards (including an Avian/Sparkman Fusion)

+1 "Metalfoes" / "Igknight" card (technically speaking, it's literally in both archetypes, so...yeah)

Hopefully Draco/Tinkerer didn't already make the Evil HERO Fusion I already mentioned. If not, I'll go modify it to be generic or something.

Okay, time for quick commentary on why the A) Toon and B) Evil HERO support has relevance.

By giving Toons Nepenthes, you've immediately bumped them up a tier. Why? Two words: Toon Fusion. Any Toon of a new Type, of easy access, or that is also a member of an archetype, immediately adds options to a Toon ED under the AGM banner, and giving Toons an actual PREDAPLANT (Jesus Christ on a pogo stick) means that you can now make Chimera Rafflesia, Dragostapelia, or one of the many options I've created for the Predaplant ED, into a Toon. Let that sink in- a Skill Drain on legs that can attack directly and escape destruction with Kingdom. This is on top of Toons having reliable access to Dark Magician the Dragon Knight to make Toon Kingdom literally immortal, a reliable way to put back banished cards from Dova (and a less reliable but more consistent way from me), and search/recoup power out the ass. Slow and battle-reliant, yes, but when you have a relatively easy-bake board that requires a Sphere Mode/Lava Golem/Enemy of Wysthae to get through, it's actually pretty nuts. I think Toons might actually be a threat here, and that's amazing.

Evil HEROes. Hoo boy.

First off, consistency is going up with each support wave. Infernal Claw is an OPT search literally anything, Sinistershade (me) is an on-Summon search of any monster in the Deck that doubles as an archetypal Prisma, Supreme Dark Fusion (me) searches your monsters if you draw into it, Dark Fusion City (me) is an archetypal Union Hangar, Kingpin (Tink) is a discard-to-search that searches up to 2 Fusion cards on-Summon, Back Alley (Tink) recoups every time a Fusion dies . . . I think they are good in terms of getting their stuff now lol.

Second, you're actually good in terms of Infernal Claw. Brute and Mastermind, from my support lineup, call generically for Evil HEROes (plus a Normal/any HERO, respectively), so either of those can inflict doubled damage . . . which is super-relevant as far as Mastermind is concerned, as it weakens your opponent's entire board on attack declaration, and steals the lost ATK permanently. It also works with Dark Gaia, making the big boy an even bigger OTK machine.

This is what happens when I'm not looking over every single card that comes out of this club as far as supports go. On the outside, it probably won't do much or isn't as lethal, but here, yeah, we got things. 

As far as the Predaplant thing goes, I could probably just strip the Predaplant part from Nepenthes and it'll literally just be a Toon member only. (At least for AGM purposes anyway; you have Kyumi for putting the name out there back in September for the Toon game.) It's already classed outside the Predaplant spoiler since it isn't support them otherwise and only piggybacks on the naming, so yeah. 

===

For the latter, yeah, guess we're fine for now (and giving Evil HEROs more love than Konami ever will in the foreseeable future). 

• 2 weeks later...

Update log, I suppose.

+ 1 "Cipher" card (Brilliant Emperor)

+ 1 "Fur Hire" card (Bandito, though I don't remember if I made them another ED boss that isn't Folgo, but suppose I have to check again)

+ 1 Pendulum Magician card

+ 1 MPB card (Toryugirin)

Update to ZPD Officer - Shinsetsu in terms of stat dropping and modifying its second effect.

(Also Galaxy-Eyes Evilfusion Dragon is in now since Galaxies got the approval to come in; we all miss his presence on YCM.)

Still need to make Elementsaber stuff (and maybe look through other AGM sets members have made, but we'll see)

• 2 weeks later...

Added new MPB Synchro and an actually good Field Spell for Skyfang/Fur Hire. 

I have been testing the latter offsite, and it works wonders because of their low power and various other things. Mirror matches may get somewhat dumb though, but thematically, they're stronger as a team so suppose it works. Also because searchable and does stuff without requiring excessive effort, unlike Fandra.

====

Will be updating this later once I go look through the approved Konami archetypes we've approved lately.

• 4 weeks later...

Stuff added this time:

+ 2 "Valkyrie" cards (Kara is a fresh one, and Pegasus Wings is just redone from anime; technically was working on my take of Valkyries before SHVA; might just port them into new Valkyries to fuel the Deck's lack of it)

+ 1 "Immolancient" card

+ 1 "Evil HERO" card (vanilla)

+ 1 "YCM Heavenly Sovereign" card (basically Dova)

I am not sure if we added Immolancients to AGM, but it's there if Draconus wants it. 

HERE WE GO.

Kara's ability to Summon from Deck is likely going to just be used on Dritte, or possibly Vierte if all copies of Dritte are already outside the Deck and you still want to do searching. In fact, 2 Kara in hand can give you an instantly full board and a search if Dritte is in the hand or Graveyard, with Kara > Vierte > Kara > Vierte > Dritte being absolutely amazing. It's probably the best play Valkyries have at the moment in the AGM lol; Vierte being a Level 3 also means that you're probably going to be running a R3 option or two for that very reason.

You can also potentially use it on Brunhilde or Schwerteleite as a finisher, but that's a bit more of a niche application.

Pegasus Wings is considerably better than it was in the anime, justifiable possibly as a 1-of given that Schwerteleite can just get it back whenever.

Reincarnation sacrifices any kind of relation to the excessively religious theme naming of the other Immolancient cards and all of their battle-centric theme for the pure practicality of being a strictly superior themed Soul Charge (it burns you instead of just making you lose LP, allowing the archetypal Thousand Blades to trigger and get an extra free monster) in an archetype that is already mostly composed of Rekindling targets outside of the Xyz monsters. Then, random burn damage on top of even more recursion.

Also, I guess that means Immolancient is approved lol.

I did make Kara before Valkyries were approved for AGM (and I still gotta look at yours), but yeah, there's a few things they still lack. IIRC Kara translates to "stormy one" / "curl" in Norse, so...makes sense. (Not writing it with the accents because hard to type them on my laptop without changing settings)

But as for Immolancients, yeah, guess they're in now with me making that card (religious naming aside) 

/shrug

Long story short regarding the monsters I created:

Vierte Summons another Valkyrie from the hand or Graveyard if she's Normal or Special Summoned, and lets you OPT search a Valkyrie monster of equal or lower Level to a Valkyrie that inflicts battle damage. I mostly made her as a way to get back dead Valkyries in case you can't successfully OTK early, but Kara cranks little fourth into overdrive.

Schwerteleite is immune to monster effects instead of Spells like Brunhilde, gets back any Valkyrie support Spell when she's Special Summoned (mostly meant for getting back the Goddess Continuous Spells or your copies of Swan Maiden/Mischief), and can increase her ATK by half the ATK of one of your other Valkyries when she attacks. She shares Brunhilde's statline (Level 7, 1800/2000), and is meant as a slightly more consistent counterpart to her sister.

• 2 weeks later...

+11 "Neo-Spacian" cards added.

Big amounts on this run mostly because I technically borrowed from stuff I made in early 2008 offsite, albeit adapting them to 2018 standards (including obligatory "float Neos back when Fusion goes away" because they really need it).

Mostly the NEX counterparts (being Semi-Nomi) and correlating Neos Fusions doing floating (plus Cross-Change), as original ideas were no better than what they have now. The new Main Deck Neo-Spacians and I suppose Breeze / Titan Neos are the "modern" designed ones. 

I will very likely have to tone some of them down a bit, even for competitive standards (despite Neos.dek being terrible right now otherwise). But this should help a bit with their recurrence problems.

====

Like most of the stuff in this thread, whatever support Draco has made for them in AGM was not taken into consideration.

• 2 weeks later...

+ 1 "Space Cruiser"

+ 1 "Paraphys"

+ 1 "Dream☆Dream" (god why did I have to make an archetype name with a non-standard character)

+ 1 "Neo AGM Avenger"

All of these can be found in the "Support my Archetype" thread in Workshop; also I added the End Phase thing for the Paraphys monster which was not present initially. 

====

Planning on doing a Link form for Dova in Neo AGM later, but have to parse through his stuff first for something appropriate.

+ 2 "Neo AGM Avenger" cards (ohai Link form of Dova and Sleepy)

+ 1 "Geargoyle" card

+ 1 LIGHT "Lotus" card

+ 1 "T.G." card

So yeah, Dova got his Link form based on Murine and Sleepy (yes, she's a member in AGM, albeit inactive) is just aesthetic basing.

I need to add stuff pertaining to Elementsaber and Yosenju now, since former is already in there and we just got the latter.

• 4 weeks later...

+2 Blossom Dragon

+3 T.G.

So yeah, former is from that archetype Draco made as a gift for me some time back. Latter basically has more summon capacity to adjust for the lackluster-ness of the current pool (pre-SAST).

====

Oh right, and now that 'specters are in, yeah. (I'll go look through the stuff I made that isn't a Link and add them later.)

Archived