Tsukuyomi

Utopia -> Utopia Prime -> Utopia Lightning

Bagooska

Borreload

Decode Talker

Link Spooder

Linkuriboh

Missus Radiant

So yeah, this is my new TCG Singles deck for DB, i accept it's not meta and that i may have a tough time climbing but from what i've played so far all is going well, even when matched with people with 500 more rating than me.

Really enjoying the deck, there are 8 copies of hiruko and 5 of luster so the Hiruko and Luster opening is usually there.

Lot's of general goodstuff to make sure it's using the best parts of bujin and not the worse bits (saying this and having Bujincident and not 2 copies of incarnation may make me look like a fool here but oh well it looks nice on paper in this meta since it bounces spyrals instead of graving them, which is infinitely better). 

Trick Clown is here for the Light party with lots of utility across the deck between twin twister and Tsukuyomi aswell as being a great material in general and being a double mat for laddering links and for Decode talker. 

Scapegoat -> Borreload has seen a lot of play in this DB meta unsurprisingly, so i am following suit. A nice thing here aswell is the ability to actually use spooder on hiruko. which is fantastic as you can pend him again if using him to ladder.

Hamster joins the fray as another nice card on paper as you can go through hiruko so quickly (and also grabb-able from amaterasu), unfortunately all i've used him for so far though is discarding for Tsukuyomi ;-; 

Could try dropping a solemn/trick clown for another Ashe or side the Solemns in favour for hand traps and then side the Solemns for when you guaranteed first. Drawing Solemns in opening hand can suck ass if you lose the die roll.

Yeah trying to balance it for singles is difficult, problem i have is that 3 ashe kinda sucks cuz drawing 2 feelssobadman, i should probably run a level 7 synchro but extra deck space is soo tight I:

Archived