"Enchantments" Set - Supportfor banishing decks

yellitow93

Hello Yugioh Card Maker Forum, a long time ago with another account, I published here some of my creations and sets and it was quite fun and got some good feedback. Theferefore I come back with a new set.

It focuses on the use of "Enchantments" tha basicaly banish cards from the deck or work with the banishing mecanic. Its very straight forward and I made sure is not overpowered and at the same time underpowered. Just like invoked, it revolves around one monster, "The Enchantress" which is the searcher of the deck and can be searched with the field spell.

At the same time, all the "Enchantment" spells have a second effect if another Enchantment was played this turn giving it a nice curve of combos and makes you think which of the second effects are more important in that turn so that you play your enchantments in correct order.

I always proxy my creations and test them against different decks and using different engines, for this deck the Metaphys combination has been the best and makes the deck really fun and consistent.

Eventhough it gives a lot of strenght and banishing power with cards like Necroface plus all the Metaphys effects, it is still stopable with standard hand traps and side deck cards like imperial iron wall, anti-spell fragance, Imperial Order, Chaos Hunter, skill drain, etc. making it a decent deck to play but not overpowered.

Sowith no further comments, this are the cards:

I3Vybd3.jpg

m24nD9Z.jpg

jP161um.jpg

uEyburA.jpg

6txptSK.jpg

6RSU5gP.jpg

Qs2iZEf.jpg

wJ1Xd98.jpg

dgkHsnN.jpg

Im pleased on how they play andI like the cards in general, I know there must be some mistakes in the lore but I think every effect is undersandable.

Thank you for entering this post and all comments are accepted :)

Archived