Dreadators (Structure Deck)

DuelFanta

(DPR) (Archetype)....Hello Everyone I've finally finished it, I spent awhile making this and im finally finished, I can breath now i think. and i do plan to make more tho From what I've heard structure decks are very rare to be posted in advanced multiples, according to sakura anyways. Im jus glad to be done. Originally i had to come up with an archetype based on a Prompt that Eshai gave me and it was really difficult but im glad he did because i probably wouldn't have come up with this idea and made it into this basically. i also want to thank you guys for being patient with me as i know its been like awile. PS: If you guys want to find out more about this archetype their is a Story about them in my about me page if you would like to go check that

out. So jus tell me if i did i good job or not? enjoy! (Its Not for sale but i just thought it needed a price tag)XD

Dread + Preadator

Dreadator

Sorry I forgot the (DPR) Tag, and when i posted it, it was already to late to change it.

PS: This is a (DPR) Exclusive Archetype....

ALONE IN DARKNESS

(Structure Deck)    

30.00pp

WLT0ZJQ.jpg

FLIP and LINK Summoning combine and take things to a whole new level and style of play.

Special summon powerful monsters using the FLIP summon mechanic, and discover all of the unique diverse combos you can conspire it with using LINK monsters..With these new monsters you can take advantage of the board as your opponent discovers the Nightmarish creatures hiding underneath and the terrifying effects that lye in wait and fill your opponent with Dread, Turn around, because your not alone anymore.

"wE'vE bEeN hErE FoR aWiLe, aNd weRe StRaVinG"

Whats Inside?

1x Dreadator Decipterrorbus

3x Dreadator Omniterror

3x Dreadator Sinistanger

2x Dreadator Aposolypse

2x Dreadator Decipotus

3x Dreadator Sycostilla

2x Dreadator Fearobra

3x Dreadator Corrodread

3x Dreadator Terror-bait

2x Dreadator Dreadsidious

3x Dreaded World

3x Dreadators Stalking

3x Dread and Despair

3x Dreaded Desire

2x Dread Silence

3x Dreadator Ambush

2x Dread Space

2x Dreadlock

44 Cards total

(DPR Exclusive)

(COVER CARD)

w7gLtUY.png

Dreadator Decipterrorbus      

DARK/Fiend/Effect

2+ "Dreadator" monsters

This card and face-down monsters this card points to are Unaffected by the effects of monster(s) with a "Dread" counter(s) and gain 200 ATK for every "Dread" counter on the field.

Once per turn, during either player's turn: you can change face-down monsters in a Main Monster Zone(s) this card points to

to face up ATK position, up to the number of "Dread" counters on the field, and if that monster(s) is a

"Dreadator" monster you can banish that monster(s) and target face up monsters your opponent controls

up to the number of monsters banished andif you do destroy those monsters,

If a face up monster(s) with a "Dread" counter(s) leaves the field, immediately Special summon 1 "Dreadator" monster from your Hand or GY to a Main Monster Zone this card points to in face up ATK or face-down Defense position.

ATK/ 2900 / LINK - 3 (↙↓↘)

----------------------

----------------------

----Archetype----

----------------------

----------------------

----MAIN MONSTERS----

Dreadator Omniterror       Level  2

DARK/Fiend/Effect

FLIP: Add 1 "Dread" card from your Deck to your hand up to the number of "Dread" counters on the field,

If an opponent adds a monster from their Deck or GY to their Hand you can special summon that monster

to your opponents side of the field in face up ATK position. If an opponent Normal or Special summons

a monster you can place 1 "Dread" counter on that monster, Then change this card to face-down Defense

position. you can only use each effect of "Dreadator Omniterror" once per turn.

ATK / 900 / DEF / 1200

Dreadator Sinistanger      Level  4

DARK/Fiend/Effect                       

FLIP: Special summon 1 "Dreadator" monster from your Hand or GY in face up ATK or face-down Defense

position up to the number of "Dread" counters on the field.

If an opponent Normal or Special summons a monster you can place 1 "Dread" counter on that monster, Then change this card to face-down Defense position. You can only use each effect of "Dreadator" Sinistanger once per turn.

ATK / 1200 / DEF / 1800

Dreadator Terror-bait       Level   5

DARK/Fiend/Effect

If you control no face-up monsters you can Special summon this card from your hand, and if any monsters are face down you can Flip summon 1 face-down monster you control.

If this card is flipped face-up you can Special summon

any "Dreadator" from your GY that were destroyed and sent there this turn. You can only use each effect of "Dreadator Terror-bait" once per turn.

ATK / 0 / DEF / 2400

Dreadator Aposolypse      Level  6

DARK/Fiend/Effect

FLIP: Destroy 1 monster your opponent control up to the number of "Dread" counters on the field.

This card gains an attack times the number of monsters destroyed by this effect.

If an opponents monster is Normal or Special summoned you can place 1 "Dread" counter on that monster,

Then change this card to face-down Defense position. You can only use eacg effect of "Dreadator Aposolypse"

once per turn.

ATK / 2300 / DEF / 1600

Dreadator Sycostilla        Level  3

DARK/Fiend/Effect

FLIP: Destroy 1 Spell/Trap card your opponent controls up to the number of "Dread" counters on the field.

Once per turn, you can set 1 "Dread" Spell/Trap card from your GY up to the number of Spell/Trap cards destroyed by this cards effect. If an opponents monster is Normal or Special summoned you can place 1 "Dread" counter on that monster,Then change this card to face-down Defense position. You can only use each effect of "Dreadator Sycostilla" once per turn.

ATK / 800 / DEF / 2100

Dreadator Fearobra      Level  4

DARK/Fiend/Effect

FLIP: All monsters your opponent controls lose 200 ATK for every "Dread" counter on the field and all

"Dreadator" monster you control gain 200 ATK for every "Dread" counter on the field. Once per turn you can change 1

face-down monster you control to face up ATK position  or 1 face-up monster you control to face-down DEF position.

If an opponents monster is Normal or Special summoned you can place 1 "Dread" counter on that monster,

Then change this card to face-down Defense position. You can only use each effect of "Dreadator Fearobra" once per turn.

ATK / 1800 / DEF / 900

Card Image: https://i.imgur.com/TvtKmEZ.png?2

Dreadator Corrodread     Level  3

DARK/Fiend/Effect

FLIP: Send 1 card from your Deck to the GY, and if that card is a "Dreadator" monster you can target 1

face up "Dreadator" monster you control and increase its ATK and DEF by that monsters Original ATK/DEF

If an opponents monster is Normal or Special summoned you can place 1 Dread counter on that monster,

Then change this card to face-down Defense position. You can only use each effect of "Dreadator Dragossuary"

once per turn.

ATK / 1300 / DEF / 600

Card Image: https://i.imgur.com/k4GUtGQ.png?1

Dreadator Decipotus        Level  7

DARK/Fiend Effect

FLIP: Send all of your removed from play cards to the GY, and if you do you can Special summon 1 "Dreadator" monster from your Deck or GY in face-up ATK or face-down DEF position with a level equal to the number of "Dread" cards sent to the GY by this effect. If an opponents monster is Normal or Special summoned you can place 1 "Dread" counter on that monster,

Then change this card to face-down Defense position. You cona only use each effect of "Dreadator" Decipotus once per turn.

ATK / 2500 / DEF / 2800

----SPELLS/TRAPS----

Dreaded World

Spell - Field

All face-up "Dreadator" monsters gain 300 ATK/DEF, and all face up monsters your opponent controls lose

300 ATK/DEF for every "Dread" counter on the field, Once per turn, you can Special summon 1 "Dreadator

monster from your Hand in face-up ATK or face-down DEF position. If you control no face-up "Dreadtor" monsters you can change 1 face-down "Dreadator" DEF position monster to face-up ATK or DEF position.

During the End phase If you control a face up

"Dreadator" monster you can add 1 "Dread" card from your Deck to your Hand up to the number of "Dread" counters on the field.

Card Image: https://i.imgur.com/8Dfbiqa.png?1

Dreadators Stalking

Spell - Continuous

If a face-down "Dreadator" monster(s) leaves the field while your opponent controls a face up monster(s)

with a "Dread" counter, special summon that monster(s) in face-down defense position. You can banish this card from your GY, Special summon 1 "Dreadator" monster from your GY in face-down DEF position.

Dread and Despair

Spell - Normal

Place 1 "Dread" counter on face-up monster(s) your opponent controls up to the number of face-up "Dreadator"

monsters on the field, and if you do face-up monsters with a "Dread" counter(s) your opponent controls cannot activate

their effects in response to face up "Dreadator" monsters you control, by battle or card effect this turn.  If this card is

in the GY except the turn it was sent their, you can banish this card from your GY add 1 "Dread" card from your GY to your hand.

Dreaded Desire

Spell - Quick-Play

Discard 1 "Dread" card; Draw 1 card for every "Dread" counter on the field. If you control a face-down "Dreadator" monster

during this cards activation you can change that monster to face-up ATK position or DEF position.

Dread Silence

Trap - Continuous

Face-Down "Dreadator" monsters are unaffected by the effects of face up monsters with "Dread" counters.

If you control a face-up "Dreadator" monster, destroy this card. You can banish this card from your GY,

change 1 face-up "Dreadator" monster you control to face-down Defense position.

Dreadator Ambush

Trap - Counter

Flip as many face-down "Dreadator" monsters you control to face-up ATK position, and if you do each "Dreadator"

monster gains 300 ATK for every "Dread" counter on the field. If this card is in your GY, except the turn it was sent their

you can banish this card from your GY, Special summon 1 "Dreadator" monster from your Hand in face ATK or face-down

Defense position.

Dread Space

Trap - Continuous

When this card is activated you can place 1 "Dread" counter on a face up monster(s) your opponent controls

in the same column as face-up or face-down "Dreadator" monsters you control. If a monster(s) is Normal or

Special summoned to a Main Monster Zone in the same Column as a face-up or face-down "Dreadator monster

you control, you can place 1 "Dread" counter on that monster(s).

Dreadlock

Trap - Continuous

Tribute 1 face-up "Dreadator" monster you control, during each standby phase or destroy this card.

Face up monsters with a "Dread" counter(s) cannot change their battle position, and their effects are negated. You can banish this card from your GY, target 1 face-down DEF position monster you control

and change it to face-up ATK or DEF position, but it cannot change its battle position and must remain

face-up.

----EXTRA DECK MONSTERS----

Dreadator Dreadsidious

DARK/Fiend/Effect

2 FLIP- Effect monsters

This card and face-down "Dreadator" monsters that this card points to are Unaffected by the effects of

face-up monsters with a "Dread" counter(s). When this card is Link summoned;you can

Special summon 1 "FLIP- Effect monster from your Hand or GY to a Main Monster Zone this card points to.

If you control at least 1 face-down monster in a Main Monster Zone that this Link monster points to your opponent

must FLIP summon 1 face-down monster that this card points to, in order to Normal or Special summon a monster.

ATK / 2200 / LINK - 2 ()

Card image: https://i.imgur.com/G0MDTUw.png?1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll put up the images soon, Hope you liked it, :D.

Archived