Monster Paradox

Light

LV 4

Monster

Effect 

Light

While this card i Face-Up on the field, this card's effect is negated

1500/0

I basically just got an idea about a monster who's effect would negate it's effect of negating itself and wondered how that would work, so i made a card out of it to see if there was any uses of it.

I mean...whats the point?

Its self negate only useful if this card by god heavens gain another effect...which nigh impossible if not counterproductive scenario

On the other hand it doesnt stop you to affect with other card effect except the aformention effect gain. Say with something like Axe of Despair for sake of example, it will be a Level 3 3000 attacker.

It might as well a normal monster...but yours violate the mandatory flavor of level 4 or lower 2000 attacker with no meaningful restriction

Unless there's some intended combo with another card that benefits monsters with their own effects negated (or for whatever reason you didn't want to give this access to Normal support), this really should've been a vanilla monster. Because it technically is a Normal, but not really. 

But then again, the aforementioned restriction does kick in at Level 3, and current bar is at 1750 with Jerry Beans Man (also with 0 DEF).

So honestly, I don't know what the intent was behind this.

One thing that I only realized now is that card is also missing its Type; we know its Attribute and all, but not that. 

Yeah, this should be in Joke Cards but I haven't had to move stuff too much; either members don't design them or they know well enough where they're supposed to go. 

====

Let's see if this user actually explains themselves and/or fixes stuff, then I'll decide what to do with this. 

Archived