KingofMayhem

0loUzV2.jpg

Synopsis: Just something I threw together as a testing card when I first signed up. I might make it better based on any suggestions I get. I also plan on it being (in some way or another) a part of the "Dragon Emperor" archetype that I want to build after I complete the one I'm currently working on as well as its sister archetype which I will be doing right after, since they are closely intertwined.

Lore: The Berserk Kaiser Dragon is an ancient Dragon warlord who follows the old ways. He believes in embracing and using pain to strengthen himself, a philosophy he learned at the feet of the Dragon Emperor as a hatchling. Now an old lizard, with the return of his first master he has found a new lease on life and once more burns a path of destruction across the land.

Its obviously a Big Guy. But i dont think the risk is trully worth it

If we can ignoring all possible summon condition like pendulums or certain effect its a pure Beater without protection nor advantage effect like removal or resource generation that often than not when you summon it (especially by its own effect) your life is probably already lower given the speed of the game AND that of course is given you still survive the damage

Of course being 2800++ is not definitely to scoff at. But again the self summon is already so risky on top of that self punish 1000 damage only to hope this guy gain even more stat but nonetheless worsen your circumstance LP wise

I do have question: can you extentsively discribe what the "ATK gain equal to half of LP you lost" means? Is it:

A) total damage you got throughout your game. OR

B) Deficit of your total LP vs current LP?

It's total dmg throughout the game, so if you use him in a deck that constantly gives you LP, you can get him to some incredible heights ATK-wise.

I was thinking of lowering the Self-Summon cost from 2000 to 1000 also.

maybe it would clearer if Worded:

This card gain ATK equal to half if the total damage you take on this Duel

The Summon Condition is kinda tricky to be changed. But taking consideration that Link monster has suprisingly low ATK vs its investement with popular links being about 1800-lower (of course with some exception say Link Spam.dek) versus popular beater being around 2500-2800 so 1000 seems right i guess. Personally placing threshold in 1200-1500 though. Incase you face some "BS" like UTL, Honest, Crazy Spam deck, and the like

Archived