YCM Duel Carnival #1: Registration

Hello, everybody! Welcome, one and all, to the first YugiohCardmaker Forum Duel Carnival! Here's your host, the enigmatic, the magnificent, the prince of Duels, SkaterTheDJWolf!

Hello, everybody, and welcome to this Duel Carnival! It is an honor to host such a unique event! Before I get off topic, let's get into the registration rules!

All you need to participate is a Tiny Trophy, and a DuelingBook account! ​To register for the Duel Carnival and receive your Tiny Trophy, you must fill out this registration form and send it to me, either through a private message from this site, a private message through the DuelingBook Duel Network, or simply by posting it on this very thread! Then, you must accept my friend request and join the YCM Duel Carnival group! Once there are 16 slots filled, and I am online, the Duel Carnival will commence and this thread, as well as registration, will be locked! You snooze, you lose, so hurry up and register for the most epic tournament of all time!

[spoiler=Registration Form:]

Your Name (What would you like to be referred to as?):

YCM Username:

DuelingBook Username:

Deck Strategy (Optional):

Other information (Optional):

Also, a few more things. One, no meta decks allowed. That means no Pendulum Magician Decks, no Performapal Decks, no SPYRAL Decks, etc. Try something new and give our other players a chance! Two, I will be participating in this tournament, so look out for my DuelingBook username, SkaterTheDJWolf! Three, the banlist will be the TCG advanced banlist.

That's all for now, see you in the tournament!

[spoiler=People who have registered]Slot 1: SkaterTheDJWolf
Slot 2: Chaosix
Slot 3: Speedroid
Slot 4: Dan (Frank Underwood)
Slot 5: Dova
Slot 6:
Slot 7:
Slot 8:
Slot 9:
Slot 10:
Slot 11:
Slot 12:
Slot 13:
Slot 14:
Slot 15:
Slot 16:

[spoiler=Banlist details]For starters, the TCG Advanced banlist applies. Here are a few others that are banned from this tournament:

Pendulum Magician decks and Performapal decks.

SPYRAL decks.

Meta decks in general.

"Trickstar Lycoris"

"Darklord Nurse Reficule"

World Chalice decks.

"Level Eater"

Any deck whose main gimmick is spamming loooooooooads of Link monsters, and is super efficient at it. Basically, anything capable of triple Firewall combos™ and triple Tri-Gate combos™.

Your Name (What would you like to be referred to as?): Speedroid or Speedy

YCM Username: '

DuelingBook Username: DinoRibbit

Deck Strategy (Optional): Overwhelm The Enemy With Powerful Effects Then Attack For Massive Damage

Other information (Optional):  I duel for social justice!

Question: how do I affix (YCM_DC) to my DuelingBook name?

Your Name (What would you like to be referred to as?): Dova

YCM Username: Dova

DuelingBook Username: Dova

Deck Strategy (Optional): Dova

I've mostly been playing World Chalice and Mekk-Knights these days, so running something else should be fun. Yeah, same question as Speedroid.

World Chalice

Pendulum Magicians

SPYRAL

Darklord Nurse Reficule

Level Eater Infernoid Link Spam

Level Eater the card

Basically anything capable of making insane, overwhelming Link plays

Would suggest just banning Level Eater and Firewall to avoid confusion.

Also, if you're gonna ban meta decks, you should ban all of them not just Spyral and Magician otherwise there's gonna be a big power unbalance. 

Would suggest just banning Level Eater and Firewall to avoid confusion.

Also, if you're gonna ban meta decks, you should ban all of them not just Spyral and Magician otherwise there's gonna be a big power unbalance.

Alright, no meta decks in general, guys. Firewall and Level Eater are banned, as is Tri-Gate Wizard.

Also, congratulations, Dan/Frank Underwood and Speedroid (and Dova)! You are now in! Here are your Tiny Trophies!

Your Name: DanYCM Username: President Frank UnderwoodDuelingBook Username: Yuki FudoDeck Strategy: TBDOther information: What's a Tiny Trophy?

Tiny Trophies will be important when the carnival gets going.

Alright, no meta decks in general, guys. Firewall and Level Eater are banned, as is Tri-Gate Wizard.

Also, congratulations, Dan/Frank Underwood and Speedroid (and Dova)! You are now in! Here are your Tiny Trophies!

Tiny Trophies will be important when the carnival gets going.

So, would I have to make a new account for the DB Tournament with the modified name, or is there some way to change my name on DB?

but these aren't meta boss.

Can I play Trickstars or Invoked

World Chalice and  Level Eater Infernoid Link Spam both fall under the "Insane Link plays™" category, and Darklord Nurse Reficule burn decks are boring and end games too quickly.

Yes, Trickstars are allowed, except Trickstar Lilybell, because you die in the Draw Phase. Not good.

Will publish a full banlist.

World Chalice and  Level Eater Infernoid Link Spam both fall under the "Insane Link plays™" category, and Darklord Nurse Reficule burn decks are boring and end games too quickly.

Yes, Trickstars are allowed, except Trickstar Lilybell, because you die in the Draw Phase. Not good.

Will publish a full banlist.

Is invoked allowed?

Archived