Photo

Prophecy Breaker Archetype [Legacy]

* * * * * 1 votes Prophecy Breaker Chaos Dragon Wizard Spellcaster Magic Prophecy Legacy

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Dova

Dova

DovaMod

• Junior Moderators
  • 3,762 posts
    Last Visit Jan 17 2019 08:36 PM
  • Discord:Dova#1498
  • Alias:Dova
  • Spouse:Dova

Level 3 Tuner, oh boy. Spirit Knight isn't broken, but he's not great either. Bricks very easily, although can do a decent wall...something Reborn Tengu would be better at. At least he's easily Summonable. Geminias is pretty cool, pretty helpful, interacts with your banished cards and is a Gemini so automatically 10/10. 

Like I said, you have plenty of enough banishing. I think you should ditch one of the banishing effects on Infinitus, and give him a more helpful effect. Perhaps an on-banish effect, to fit in with his lore? Nebulon is missing a colon on her last effect, to indicate it activates...and it should activate, as it is rather strong. Not too strong, although I would like to see a different main effect. It's literally the same as Geminias, without any quirk of its own. Solora is...beautiful. Honestly. Beautiful. Not only does it have a very interesting effect of its own, but it also has a decent amount of balance given by you. There are potential killing combos, but they would come off god-like hands, and wouldn't be a general problem. Would love to see more cards like this.

How about some cards that return your opponent's banished cards to their Deck as a cost? Would give you an excuse for more powerful effects.

KingofMayhem

KingofMayhem

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
    Last Visit Jun 15 2019 08:34 AM

Ty for the info, i'll look into making the alterations. Once that's done, I'll finally be able to move on. It's been a blast!

My Magnum Opus

Has a political body ever succeeded in being the arbiter of what is right and just? - Darth Plagueis the Wise

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users