Speak of the Devil...

Trisagion

WjVNs5R.jpg

... and he will appear. This is my main deck right now, and I've had a blast using it so far. Even without the Grinder Golem combo, it's very consistent with the amount of draw power it has, so with the Grinder Golem combo it becomes amazingly fast in (usually) drawing me everything I need to finish a turn with a couple of Extra Deck monsters out (usually Skulldeat and Hope Harbinger), a few Darklords, and one or two viruses. The viruses, on that matter, are quite good a decent amount of the time and usually hit a few things in the opponent's hand. Darklord traps and/or monster effects reusing cards in the Graveyard then just pick off whatever the opponent puts out.

I considered trying the card out but ultimately decided it wasn't worth it. I need all the spells in the deck since they're either search spells or draw spells. Because of that, it isn't too hard to draw into Grinder Golem after going through like... 6-8 cards in one turn.

Thanks for the suggestion, though. If I find that I'm not drawing into Grinder Golem as often as I'd like, I'll definitely start trying it out.

Archived