Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Persona: Philosophy of Man [IC/PG-16/No Longer Accepting]

A Dad RP Fantasy Slice of Life Action Co-hosted by Saiku

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

Smug Sultan Saikazo

Smug Sultan Saikazo

You thought it was K. Rool, but it was me, Dedede!!

• Elite Members
  • 1,722 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Saiku
Reno watched as Haruka and Avery left the room. He should go with them, make sure that they were okay. After all, they didn't have personas, and Haruka would kill herself at this rate. However, Shattered Wrist Jason let out a cry of fear, making him look over. Paul had managed to save the ex-sport star, but now the boy looked traumatized.

Grendel took it upon himself to poke Jason with his chair, and see if he could snap him out of it. "Human? Huuuuuuuuman? Ya okay? Huuuuuuuumaaaan?" The giant human sighed to himself and shook his head. He should get going no---

What was that?

"Hey," Reno suddenly spoke up. "Do you hear that?" He asked. "It sounds like... rattling chains," A sudden clatter was heard as Grendel dropped his chair.

"Oy, kid, did yer say... rattlin' chains?" He asked as he stood up straight. Reno blinked, but nodded in respond.

"Yeah, I did," He said, confused etched on his calm face. What was going on? Grendel quick stepped on his chair, causing to flip into the air, which was stopped quickly by the wolf catching it. He looked up at Paul and Tyler, a serious look in his eyes.

"Listen to me, lads," He said. "Right now, I don't give a fuck how bloody tired ya might be, or how much ya don't wanna fight. Right now, our number one priority is to beat this Shadow, get the key, and then we bloody run out of this room like the wrath of Gawd is descending on us," He turned, pointing to Reno. "Oy, big lad! Look out that there door and tell me what it's doing right now!"

"Wait, what am I looking for?"

"Trust me wanker, ya'll bloody know what it when ya see it!" Grendel commented before he turned to the Shadow, his Persona bursting forth. "Tarunda!" He called out before howling at the top of his lungs, the sound echoing through the room and a bit through the halls. Reno watched the Persona burst forth once more, which made him stare in silent awe. He could see why Haruka was so determined to get her own Persona... wait, he had a job to do!

He walked to the door they entered through and peeked out, scanning the area. It didn't take long to see something usual... and the very sight of it caused the boy to freeze.  

Death Cometh

Standing not even five feet away was a giant Shadow, one that dwarfed even the one they were facing currently. It was easily around twenty or thirty feet tall, although it was hard to tell, seeing as it didn't seem to have feet, instead hovering above the ground. It was wrapped in ragged cloths, each one stained red with what seemed to blood. Its face was covered by a blood stained sack, only one ominous white eye glaring at Reno. Two massive chains were wrapped around its shoulders, forming a X across its chest. To top it all off, it had two oversized revolvers in its hands, each looking like they could blow a giant hole through a person's body.

"What's it doing, wanker?!" Grendel called out, snapping Reno out of his stupor. 

"He's just standing there... menacingly!" Reno called back.

"Right, we don't have much time," Grendel muttered. "Get a move on, wankers!"

05uIRqd.gif

Dad

Dad

Slip.

• Topic Starter
  • Juice

• 14,634 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:29 AM
  • Discord:Pops#5515
  • Alias:Dad
  • Spouse:Hip-hop

The Sway of Death

As Paul waited for a response from either Grendel or Tyler, he was suddenly overcome with an unshakeable feeling of absolute dread.  This feeling slowly crept upon each member of the party at the same time.  However, it seemed to only be just slightly less effective on Grendel.

Whatever this feeling was, it was much more frightening than the shadow before them.

"Listen to me, lads," Grendel said. "Right now, I don't give a fuck how bloody tired ya might be, or how much ya don't wanna fight. Right now, our number one priority is to beat this Shadow, get the key, and then we bloody run out of this room like the wrath of Gawd is descending on us."

Paul nodded.  He watched Grendel leap into the fray and begin to cast a spell on the Shadow's hidden form before it revealed itself.  As the shadow turned to engage Grendel, Paul also entered the fray.

The shadow's form bubbled and burst before melting like a hot fudge sundae and spilling onto the sandstone.  When the bubbling shadow became still, it revealed itself to be not one single shadow, but three.  An Incubus, a Succubus, and another which identified itself as--

"Jack Frost, ho ho!" the frosty creature remarked.  It appeared cute, almost.  It was made entirely of snow, but it wore a snow cap, a scarf, and shoes as though it were human.  Bells jingled from around the scarf on its neck as it bounced playfully back and forth.

Now was Paul's chance to get more experience.  "Persona," he said quickly, standing beside Grendel.

Grendel's choice of attack targeted the shadow before it revealed itself.  Now, the effect would be applied to a target at random.  

"Tarunda!"

Paul saw the Incubus flinch.  Whatever Grendel had done, it worked.  But now was not the time for Paul to contemplate any niche strategies.  Instead, he targeted the Incubus for his first move.

"Lucky Punch!" Paul recited.  Initially, he felt his own strength sapped.  Then, Paul watched Shango twirl his hammer and extend it forward rapidly before a spring-loaded boxing glove emerged from thin air and dropped the Incubus to its knees.  As the Incubus dropped, Paul felt a surge of energy.  He targeted the Succubus next.

"Lucky Punch!" Paul said again.  Once more, Shango twirled his hammer and summoned forth the spring-loaded fist appeared from thin air, and the Succubus went down to its knees.

"Again, Lucky Punch!" Paul commanded.  But this time, it was Paul who struck out.  The spring-loaded fist was nimbly dodged by the Jack Frost Shadow, who giggled with glee at his opponent's failure.

Paul's energy was drained.  He had to let someone else step in now.  But they had to act quickly.  The sound of chains was growing ever closer.

Smug Sultan Saikazo

Smug Sultan Saikazo

• Elite Members
  • 1,722 posts
    Last Visit

Obligatory Battle Music

Grendel grinned a bit as he watched Paul do his move. It seemed he was getting the hang of it, managing to knock down two of the Shadows with one attack round. That was good, very good. "Alright, Boat Boy, it's your turn now!"

Tyler gritted his teeth at the nickname, but he knew now was not the time to argue. He called forth his Persona, looking between the Personas. He wasn't exactly sure how long this battle would last, but it was probably best to get ready for the long haul. "Sukukaja!" he called out out, feeling himself feel a bit lighter, and ready to go.

The demons were up next and... something was odd. Paul had knocked down the sex duo shadows, and usually, when they would get up when they attacked, however... they didn't seem to be able to get up? Maybe because the overwhelming power of the Reaper was nearby? The succubus held a hand out, and fired off a Dekaja, causing Tyler's feeling of lightness and speed to go back to normal. The incubus, meanwhile held out its hand, green energy coming out of Paul and into the incubus, seemingly healing the shadow as Paul grew weaker. 

The Jack Frost didn't seem concerned though, as it got ready to attack, spinning in place cutely before it launched a Bufu attack, a small pillar of ice appearing underneath of Grendel, the pillar shattering and covering Grendel in ice. 

"Sonvabitch, dat's cold, you bastard!" Grendel yelled as he tried to shake off the frost. "Right then, take this, ya bastard! Cleave!" Beowulf loomed over Grendel before wielding his large sword, swinging it, bashing the Jack Frost and knocking it over. "Okay, okay, now's the time wankers!" Grendel commented as he walked up slowly to the fallen Shadows. "They're all knocked down! Normally, they'd get back up when they attack, but looks like we lucked out, boys! Now, ya know what ya do with fallen Shadows? You kick them when they're down!" 

An All Out Attack!

Paul and Tyler suddenly felt power surging through their bodies, and they dash forward, almost without realizing it. The three were a violent dance of motion, mere blurs to the rest of the group. Finally, the three stopped, standing in their original positions, their eyes glowing with power. Grendel stepped forth to deliver the finishing touch. With a grin, he twisted back his entire body to launch a massive punch.

"Are you okay?" He asked, the grin on his face showing nothing but malice for the shadows. He then dashed forward, managing to punch all three Shadows in one punch. "Buster---," Beowulf appeared behind him, sword raised far over his head. "SWORD!!!" The Persona brought down the sword, causing a massive explosion on impact. With a grin, Grendel dusted off his legs before turning his head to look over his shoulder, posing with a thumbs up.

"If you don't have fangs, don't flap your gums!"

• Dad likes this

05uIRqd.gif

Dad

Dad

Slip.

• Topic Starter
  • Juice

• 14,634 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:29 AM
  • Discord:Pops#5515
  • Alias:Dad
  • Spouse:Hip-hop

Priorities

With the major shadow defeated, Paul felt a sense of dread come over him again.  There was something dangerous still following them.  "We should hurry," Paul said right away.  He was ready to sprint through the door ahead when he discovered a series of gold coins dropped by the defeated shadows.  He quickly scrounged them up without a second thought and ran forward to the door ahead.  "Come on, come on," Paul called out.  He could see Avery picking up a tiny white key.  "Good find, now let's go," Paul pleaded.  He ushered his allies inside and immediately shut the door behind them.

A wave of calm flushed Paul's face clear of fear.  It was like he had crossed some sort of magical barrier that protected them from... whatever that was behind them that they were fleeing.  The sound of rattling chains had gone in an instant and no longer sent a chill down Paul's spine.

To Paul's immediate right in a dark corner of a corridor was a chest.  He elected to open it, and inside, he found five vials of oddly colored liquids.  Three of the vials were red and the other three were blue.  They were small vials, only containing a small portion of either liquid, and Paul held them up to the light to get a better look at them.

He removed the cork on a single vial of the red liquid and carefully gave it a sniff.  "... smells like cherry," he said as he gently poured a drop of the cherry-scented liquid on his finger.

Paul flinched as the red liquid touched a paper cut on his finger and stung him.  Seconds later, that red liquid was causing the paper cut to close.  "That's a neat trick," Paul commented.  "I wonder... "

Paul glanced quickly at Grendel and then, before he could be stopped, Paul gulped down the entire vial of the cherry-scented red liquid.

A shiver went down his spine and caused Paul to shake beyond control for approximately five seconds.  When he stopped, Paul vigorously shook his head and let out an audible "Whoo!"  Paul slapped his face and pinched himself to make sure he still had feeling in his body.  And as he glanced down over what should have been scuffs and bruises, Paul had been healed.  "Whatever that is has a nice bite to it, but it feels good."

Paul handed one vial to Grendel and the other to Tyler.

"Here.  Should help you recover," Paul said as he handed over the vials.  Paul but the three blue vials in his backpack.  "We should keep moving.  Where to?"

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,535 posts
    Last Visit 5 minutes ago
  • Alias:Yui

hXRPJ6f.png

Rattling chains. Haruka never did like that sound. It only ever came up in horror films as a cheap gimmick. Frankly, the sound made her more angry than afraid. So why? Why, this one time, did Haruka feel afraid for her life? It was a feeling that had simply washed over her for some reason. Whatever was causing it, it was definitely not something Haruka wanted to confront. Even Paul and the rest of his little group of boy scouts were scurrying through a nearby door - not the one Haruka was near - like that would somehow save them. Haruka would rather stick it out on her own. More of them in one place meant more targets for... whatever was causing this feeling.

And so, Haruka moved through the southern door, so that it wouldn't spot her, whatever it was. In the worst case scenario, she'd have ended up walking through the door only to be met with the very thing that was causing this dreadful feeling, but that wasn't the case. Quite the contrary, in fact. As Haruka closed the door behind her, she felt a wave of calm rush over her, as if that whatever was no longer an issue. Even better, just like her map said, there was a shadow in this room. Nobody seemed to be tailing her this time. She looked at the shadow again. Yellow. That would work, though she would have preferred a blue one. Long as it isn't red, I guess.

Haruka picked up the nearest loose pebble or otherwise small piece of debris, and moved slowly and carefully along the walls of the room. Further, further south. She wanted to be as close to the hallway as possible when this started. Once she was comfortably close, she looked right at the shadow, as if it had eyes that could see her glaring at it, and threw her pebble into it.

<Oi! There's a nice tasty human here, ripe for the picking! Come get me!>

• Dad likes this

Posted Image

Alaina

Alaina

「So that those thoughts won't be lost」

• Mekakushi
  • 1,109 posts
    Last Visit 49 minutes ago
  • Alias:Skaia

sIFzvDh.png?1

While the feeling of dread had started to creep behind her, Avery dared not to look towards the sound of the rattling chains. The girl, instead, focused forward at the shadows that were in front of them. Putting all of her attention to taking notes on the both of them, with sweat forming on her brow as her hands shook trying to write down everything she was observing. The girl hastily slammed her book shut, and began to move forward into the room past everyone, trying to get away from the hallway they were just in. However, out of the corner of her eye, the girl was able to see something glimmering at the corner of the room. 

With curiosity overcoming her fear, the girl made her way over, finding a strange white key in the process. As the girl was called out to by Paul, she ran out alongside him, catching her breath once the feeling of dread had subsided. Taking a few deep breaths, the girl was confused as to what had just happened, and how it was possible to go away so suddenly. After closing her eyes for a moment, the girl seemed to be in deep thought until she opened them back up, not seeming any bit shaken. Looking at the wolf she said, "um, Grendel. What uh, what was that thing back there?" 

• Dad likes this

Posted Image

Chaos Sonic

Chaos Sonic

Too many undeserving heroes...

• Legendary Members
  • 19,465 posts
    Last Visit 17 minutes ago

yFRTN9O.jpg

iU8EggM.png

I'm Sorry...

Jason was sitting a bit a ways from the others, still incredibly shaken up after his attempt to sneak past the Shadow. He held his left wrist, rubbing is slowly. Right now he couldn't do anything except stare at the floor and watch everyone's feet shuffling around. Was he feeling...fear? That can't be it...he hadn't been afraid of any type of boogeyman since he turned eleven. So why...why was this different?

That thing's eyes... he thought, shaking his head slightly. They were just like his...I'm fuckin' sure of it.

After a few moments, he looked up to see the others just conversing right now. Letting out a small sigh, he made his way over towards Paul and Grendel. He cleared his throat a bit to get their attention. His face showed everything right now: fear, apologetic, disappointed...most likely at himself.... Finally, Jason spoke.

"I...I wanted to say I'm sorry." he said, looking at Paul. "T-That was a stupid thing...and I...I don't even know what happened. I-I'm sorry I put you guys at risk."

• Dad likes this

Hakima

Hakima

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 292 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:46 AM

Tyler stumbled through the door just after Paul. Immediately, the grip of terror that... thing, had on him loosened and he gasped for air. “Holy sheet…” he wheezed. With the survival-fueled adrenaline leaving his system, his temporarily forgotten exhaustion returned and hit him so hard it threatened to knock him off his feet. “Just… need a minute…” he rasped, hobbling over to the corner to sit down.

He was in a helluva lot of pain. His legs burned and and he had resorted to an awkward shuffle thanks to his ball-and-chain, not to mention the fact that he was scaring himself and probably everyone in the room with how it rattled when he moved. Great. Now he was going to sheet his pants anytime someone waggled a chain in his direction.

Tyler tried his best to relax. His head sagged back against the wall and he squeezed his eyes shut, his lips parted slightly as he panted for breath. His jacket had fallen off sometime during the chase and his t-shirt was so drenched in sweat that it was glued to his skin, adding to his discomfort. He tried to pull the fabric away from where it had bunched up on his stomach and suddenly hissed in pain.

His eyes snapped open and he brought his hand up to see it covered in blood. Further inspection revealed a slowly growing red stain in his t-shirt; great, he had torn open his stitches at some point and yet he was somehow in so much pain he hadn’t even felt it.

“Here.” Paul stood over him, shoving a blue vial in his face. “Should help you recover.”

Tyler took the vial from him, popped the cork and downed it. If Mr. Goody-Two-Shoes had some liquid feel good to offer, who the hell was he to turn it down? It took a few seconds but slowly the medicine managed to take the edge off his aches and pains. The cut in his side didn’t heal up, but it did stop the bleeding so it wasn’t something he was going to complain about.

Tyler pushed himself into a better position to look at the rest of the room. Several conversations seemed to be going on. His eyes flicked over to Jason. “Oh yeah, that helps a lot,” he snapped, crossing his arms over his chest. “How about instead of apologizin' you just don’t do it again? I ain't tryin' to die for your stupid ass. Speakin' of…”

He surveyed the room again. “Where the fuck is the Pipsqueak?”

• Dad likes this
Accurate Mental Image
Danger Is My Middle Name

Smug Sultan Saikazo

Smug Sultan Saikazo

• Elite Members
  • 1,722 posts
    Last Visit

Staring into the Abyss

Reno stared at the Reaper, seeing if it would do anything... but it wasn't moving at all, instead opting to stare straight ahead. At least at first. as the battle inside raged on a cold chill began to go down Reno's back, despite the apparent lack of danger he was in. After all, they could get away from this thing any time it tried to move, right...? Right...

The eye of the Reaper suddenly moved, looking Reno straight into the eyes. The feeling of dread now exploded into full on fear as Reno's hearing was filled with what almost sounded like static, his head starting to feel fuzzy, and his vision seemingly flickering in and out.

Ï̢̡͖͓̣͔̈̓̌̅͌ a̶͖̩̦̟͉̦͗̌̈̽̒̓͟m̸̨̖̻̘͙̣̂͌̌̐̀͠ͅͅ t̵̗̤̱̯̾̆͌͒̄͐̅̂͜͜͝͡h̗̟͍̬͙͎͍͑̅͛͌̅̋̕͞ó̵̬͈̰̯̗̹̞̒͆̒̍̀͋̔̏u̧̞̼͇̮͒̽̑̈́͑̇́̚͜,͍̮̹͓͉̥̑̈̓̔͢͝ t̸̖̤͉̣̱̞͓̘̑̑̋̑͒͘͢ͅḧ̷̛͈͍̪̪͚́͂̀̈́͋͒̚͢͜͠ő̯̦̩̠͈̱̫̌̄̒͂́ư̡̡̨͕̰̳͕͙̬̩͐̑͂̿͌ ȃ̷̭̻̲̯̤̖͋̏̐̈́̐͘̕̕ͅr̴̛̭̯͖̫̲̱̃͑͐͂̎͢͝t̛̲̝͍̟̜̮̦̠̎̈͌͋̅͋̐͗͘ͅ I̵̧͕̤̥̮͍̽́̉̽͗̿͟

Reno gripped his head, the voice causing him pain as he fell to his knees. 

Ï̢̡͖͓̣͔̈̓̌̅͌ a̶͖̩̦̟͉̦͗̌̈̽̒̓͟m̸̨̖̻̘͙̣̂͌̌̐̀͠ͅͅ t̵̗̤̱̯̾̆͌͒̄͐̅̂͜͜͝͡h̗̟͍̬͙͎͍͑̅͛͌̅̋̕͞ó̵̬͈̰̯̗̹̞̒͆̒̍̀͋̔̏u̧̞̼͇̮͒̽̑̈́͑̇́̚͜,͍̮̹͓͉̥̑̈̓̔͢͝ t̸̖̤͉̣̱̞͓̘̑̑̋̑͒͘͢ͅḧ̷̛͈͍̪̪͚́͂̀̈́͋͒̚͢͜͠ő̯̦̩̠͈̱̫̌̄̒͂́ư̡̡̨͕̰̳͕͙̬̩͐̑͂̿͌ ȃ̷̭̻̲̯̤̖͋̏̐̈́̐͘̕̕ͅr̴̛̭̯͖̫̲̱̃͑͐͂̎͢͝t̛̲̝͍̟̜̮̦̠̎̈͌͋̅͋̐͗͘ͅ I̵̧͕̤̥̮͍̽́̉̽͗̿͟

"I--- I am---," Reno tried to speak, but his tongue felt heavy, and it felt as if a bus was pressed on top of his chest, making hard to breath.

Y̵͙̬̭̫̯͗̒̆̃͊̿͐͗͜o̴͇̥͕̦̘̦̔̂̉̈́̿̚͜͡͡ŭ̶̢̬̬̫̤̜̃̓̀͘͘ s̷̮̺̓̌̐̅̾̑͌͊͋͘͜ͅͅh̡̛̟̳̜̞͖̮̺̫̅̍͒̂͜͠͡a̡̨̼̙̻̠̻͕̜̼̒͛̋͒̃͋l̵̹̦͓͖̤͉̭̙͓̍̊̊͑̐͟͡l̞͉̯̮̗͍̠̗͆̀́͋͂̑̂͢͟ ó̭͉͕̘̬̥́͒̇̆͠ͅv̜̭͙͕͍̋̐͆̆͐͛͟e̡̡̛̲͚͕͇̓̈̐̄͊̈́̂̾̕͟͢͟r̸͎̱̦̻̤̖̱̆́̏͋͠c̘͕̻͙͕̭͕̤̈͋͌̾̓̃̇̓͘o̷̦͍̗̗̝͓̗͙̤̱͗̀̆̽͐̒͘m͚̻̟̻̲̀͆̌͗̓́̃͑̇̚e̸͎̲̱̥̞̻̰͎̾͐̌͋̚͟͡͝ t͔̖͇̼͔̙̟̹̉̌̆̆̑̐̊̎͘͟͢͞h̗̮̮̹̲̮̦̟̎̔̌̕̚͟ę̷̹̗̗̳̙̩̉̇̃̀͑̕̚ w̵̨̛͇̫̳̱̺̉̈́̓̾̂̀͞͞ͅe̵̢̼̼̯̰̩̼͓̬̓̓̏͗̈́̅̋̄́a̼̲̯̞̙͛̾̽̍̓k̡̡̧̦͚̻̜͙̼͐͑͑͗̅̋͋́̂ņ̮̥̜̳͍̪̖̋̿̈́͗̈́̄̌ͅe̴̖̤̲̱̠̙̲̖̓̒̐̎͐̊͡ͅs̶̨̤̱̜͉̎͗̾͒͘š̵̢͉̯͕͍̖͕̪̿̂̋͛̚͟ͅ w̵̢̖͖͕͎̱͆͂̒͋͊i̶̱̝̜̼̫̟͈̬̊́̑̄̌̐̓̃͒t̶̠̮͚̫̠̳̽̓̍͒͆h̷̨͙̻̤̖̿̒͆̆͊̓͜i̮͓̼͚̰̐̂̾͆̈̃̀͑́͘n̳̬͚̗͖̖̎̒̄̈̈́̌̊ ỷ̯̲͙̝̫̎̋̎͛͞o̴̠̝͕̹͛͆̽̀̈̔̌̏͘͢͠ṷ̸͚̤̖̜̝͔̓̈́̐͗̑͌̑̚ͅ

"Lucky Punch!" Reno could barely make out what Paul was saying, like trying to hear a whisper in a hurricane.

"I am... thou...,"

Ó̸̢̗͉͔̗̦̫̗̦̱̔̊́̕n̯͈͉̯͕͔̼͖͕̽̊̾͗́͠e̼̰̺̾͌̐̍͋͆̌̓͆̕͟͟ t̙̜͈̣̪̤͂͛͐̇͆̎h̴̡͔͙̞̼̮̗̤̆̔̈́̈́̉̉a̷̢̞͚͍̫̐͒͂̒͝t̸̺͙̺̖̞͈̒̋̇̿̔̅̂͌͢͠͠ s̶̮̘̩̖͍̭̠̱̈́̅̾̈́̉̾e̡̜̣̟̰̟͔͆̓̍̄̏̐͞e̛̼̟̭̙̮̳͉̭͋̔̓͊̇͌̀̕̕͢k̰̼̟̝̳͍̎̍̆͆̊̂͒̅̚͜͞s̡̰̹̹̼̝̳̒̀̽͆͢͞ p̶͈̟̻̯̯͇̜̠͆̑̌̎̑͛̀ỏ̴̤͙̜͎̹̒̇͊́̌͑̚͢w̶̢̡̪̙̫͓̺̉̔̀̐͊̊̄è̩̩̬̖͖͕̼͕͍̌͆͊͝r̴̡̢͈̹̭̣̲͍̻̅̿̏̑͋͆͗͘̕͟ s̨̨̺̪̞̗͚̈͂̐̊̿̏̍̅̒͢͡ư̶̛̞̪̰͖̔̀́̽͂͗͘͟͝ĉ̸̛̳̹̭͖̖̙̐̐̌͒̍h̸̠̱͈̞̰̤̍̈́̋̈́̌̍̍̚ ả̶̳̺̠̝͈̘̪̺̽͊̀͊͞ș̼͇̱̬͎̥̀̋̈́̑̇́̽̓̆͒͜ y͙̺̺̰͚͑̾͂̓̊̃ö̶̧̟̲͕̼̱́͐̓͋͂́́̂̕͠u͚̱̯͕̬͔͓͈̒̆̒́̀̓̎͡͠ ẉ̷̢͍͉̭̺̪̖̎͊̈̓͒͂̒͐͜i̺͍̫̩̜̍̅̈̽̒̊͆̚ͅļ̷͇̞̳̙͚̟̣͖͚͗͂̍̍̍̊͝l̸̛͍̠̞̣̞͒̽̈͊͊́̍͗ͅ b̭̺̥̭̙͐̌̑̔͝͝͡ȇ̘̞̱͇̖̍̋̽̓͞͡ͅc̵̢̨̡̥̙͈̟̭̐̇̒͑̓̅̀̈̂̃͜ó̧̦̰̟̥͎͇̫̜͇̀̄̅̀̂̀m̵̫̟̰̗̯̜͗͛̐̅̎͒̊̍͜͜͡͠e̷͚̺̩̱̺̘͙̫̍̽͒̌̈͘͞ t̸̘͔̰͔͗͛̇̏̓͊͋͜h̶̼̥͉̗͍͔̺͌̓̽͑̇́̇̏̃͝ȅ̶̡̢̟̦̠̟̪̼͊́̀̓̿̾̒̑ d̵͎͕̯̙̟͇̥͔͔̽̓̿̔̓̕͢ȩ̷̠̭̣̠̘͍̗͌̓̎̐̀̅͌̚ṃ̴̧̼͚̙̝̥̘͕̍̂̂̈́̓̋̊̀͢͡o̴̥͎̟̠͈̣͈̽͆͒̊͝n̸̘̩̬͈̙̠̼̔̏̍͛̆̓̏̒ͅ ǒ̡͈͇͉̟̦̦̼͗̉̎̏͌̐͐̏̄ͅf̧̢̥̝̠̗̺̰̄̆̊̌͐͟͠ͅ d̶̬͇̙̱͈̜͙̗͚̋̄̎̓̓͛̂́͝͠è̢̢̝̭͔͉̣̋͗͂̓͒̾̉͞͞s̨̡̟̫͔̰̏͐̓͞͡͝ť̶͎̗̮̹͙̘̗̭͓̻̿̄̍͌̒͒r̵̡̨̲̣̪̜̃̒̇̔̚͜͠͠û̙̫̻̞̰̟̾̾͒͡͞c̴̢̟̟̫̰̫̦̣̋͋́̓̌̓́͂͠t̴͇̺̻̤̤̦̪͈͓̂̔̿̄̇̔͒ȋ̧̖̥̤͉̬̣͓̊́̽̓̓̀̽͟ͅơ̯̯̹̜̯̺̄͑̊̎̄̿͒̏͢͢n͉̪̲͔̰͖̞̟̝̾̋͗̈́̏̎.̷̨̜͍̫̱̙̘̗̙̻̀͂̾̈͠.̻̤̣̯̳̊̽̐̿̌̐͗̚͠͝.̧̛̫̟͇̗͇͋̄̓̏̿ A̸̡̜̩̦̗̣̓͊̆̑̓̂͗͘ŕ̡̺̥̤͎͈̜̯̪́͗̀̐̀̕ï̢͕͙͎̘͐͑̽̽̚͘͟͠s͎̙̱͓̝̮͒̃̋̆́̓̄̈̚͜è̶̛͕̙̱̯͓̘̀̒̇̒̎͐̚͝ ä̶̛̱͍̩͕̱̞̥̌̆̎͒͐̿͆͢n̨̘̮̣͎͌̓̏̎̄͞͠͡d͕̠̜̹̻͉͇͓̋̾̀̌̒̐̿͞͞ ï̷̻̫̗̹̤̟̳͊̒͆̇́ǹ͇̥̳̗̭̘̺̟̐́̐̉̓̿̉̔͘c̸̳͈̥̥̰͎̖̝̾̾̓̒͋̾ͅï̵̢̪͈͈̣̪̲̪̒̎̈́̔͟͡͡͞n̮̱͖̹̺̻̻̙̰͒̊̀̓͗̾͛͡͞ę̴̠̩͍̮̙͋̉̌̂̆̄̔̍͘͟͟r̡̧̧̙͎̹̘̘̆́̐̉́͊̓̕͢͞͠ȃ̺̠̘̦̥͚̱̞̓͌͗̐͟͟ţ͇͙̻̭̗̩͉͒̓̇͂̑̀̋͠e̸̛̤͕̫̥̟͙͔̍̌̆̌́̑̚͜͝͝ a̸͇̜̞͍̭̖̞̭̘̫͆̈́̏̿̇͂̕̕l̸̨͔̙̳̻̗̗̏̌͂̆̑̃͢͟͝l̶̻͎̼̤̝̈̾̐́́ ȉ̛̠͕̥̺̰̑̋͛͆̕͘͡n̸͖͉̪̳̯̖̥̓͑̋͆̃̾̓̆͒ y̼͔͚̩͚̝̺͆͐̊̌̅̈́̋̄ò̢̥̥͇͙͔̯̑̃̕͝͡u̵̳̖̖͖̪̭͕͋̔͛̑͑̎͊͢͝ͅr̵̢̥̳͍̹̐̑̈͆͗͌ ṕ̸̧̟̙̤̠̋̍̒̽̚á̧̛̗̺͇̳̤̖́̾̅̀͟ṱ̳̣̺͕̗͌̒̓̒̋̄̾̿̃ḩ̶̙̲̹͚͔̗̬͊̓̅͊͘͢ͅ.̢͉̬̞͖̗̊̄͊̿̀̐̇̚͜͠͞.̡̖͓̙̠̤̞̞̓̆̆̀͢͟͠͝.̸̡̞̗̮͐̄͛͆̔̾̈̀͜͢͜͞.̷̡̡̯̺͈͇͙̈͌̽͘͢͠

"Sukukaja!"

Ơ̮̝̼̼̦̖͎̿͌͐̂͆̕͜͠n̘̘͍̞̣̘̟̭̈͌͛͌̋͠ẽ̸̢͉̥͎̮́̇͛̆͟ t̢̢̨̙̣͈̖̹͚͍̑̾̇̎̿h̺̠̜͍̣̀͐͌͆͂a̸̱̼̩̘̩̘̘̞̳̘̎͂̈́̄̀͆̈̄̔̚ẗ̢̨̼̼͇̫̫̺̒̾̀͒̿̑ ṡ̷̨͔̪̟͓̯͔̤̏͑̐̒̒̒̋͘͜͞ê̶͓̬͇̫͈̯̅̐̒̅͛̐̉͞͠ẽ̸̳̺̮̝̦̙̼͒͑̃͆̑͆̈k̸̡̠̮͉̰͗̏̒̇́͆͆͜s̨̢̢̺̩͕͙̩͎͆̃͐͋́͐̓̿ p̡͈͚͎̝͔̝̥̘̽̾̑̓̊̔͝o̟͖̭͖̙̙̯͎͓̎̇̍͘͢͡͡w̷̤̜͙̗̳̄̽̑͆̒̓͌͌̚͞e̛̫͉͖̰̜̓͋̽̊̃̏̉͂͞r̴̲̖̯̥̜̰͒̍́̽̉̎͑̅̀͌͜ͅ s̴̢̛̭̖̞̈͛̿͑̍̽̑͆̋ͅû̙̭̖͚̩͐̅͌̿̚ͅç̵̛͖̪̺͎͒̕̚̚ͅȟ̵̞͚̯͙̯̈́̾͘̕ ả̸̠̖̲͇̝͈̤̦̞́͊̓͋̇̚s̩̺̤̬͖̓̍́̓͋̏͌̕͠ y̧̧̘̥̦̜̙̳̅͛̍́͆̅̚͞͝o̥̪̳̮̬̼͌̀̉̾̀͢ư̶̳̭͓̭̹̖̝͚̆̔̎́́̔̈̇̀͟ͅ w̶̨̢͓͚̼͈̰̼͓̯̆̆̉͂̇͘̚i̶̮̜̳̞̠͈̙̰̿̋̈̃̌͒͊̋̚͠l̸̻͇͕̮͔̯͉̓͋̍̄́͑̾̂͆l̻͔̳̠̟̪͍̬͌̐́̌̚͘͢ͅ b̵͚͉̦͇̥̃̿̆̌͝ė̡̨̝̱̜̗͉̦̋̍̔̓͛͑̄̀͒c̡̨̘͎̣̙͋̏͒̌̇͂̔͟ő̶̘̹̫͇̠͇̇͒̒̄͘͟͟͡m̨̞̯͉̤̝̰̖̃̈́̃͌͋̈́͐͂͞e̢̨͙͓̜̓́̽͊̑͘͟͝ a̷̱̼͚̲̰͆̊̿̔̐́̓͊͘ s̴̮̟̼̣͇̩̻̉͂͊̓̂͢ḫ̵̡̢̛̰̣̭̈͂̾́͋̕͜ỉ̥͖̹͇̯̲̥̙͒̋̋̋́̎̒̚ę̷̡̧̡̛̲̫̫̲̊̓̋͆͜͞l̷̹̟͓̬͈̫̩̞͇̪̋͊́͊̒̕ḑ̘̠͇̩̜̈̾̃̉̐̓̾̽ͅ t̸̤̳̹͈͙̍̊̈̀̚ợ̝̫̗̲͔̜̜́̂̊̊͂̊̍̈́͟͝ͅ ḏ̷̨̢̟̞̞̝̌̐͗̀͘͜ê̴̬̞̗̝̫̗̂̿͑͒̎̋͛̓f̶̖̞̙̜̩̅̽́͛́͒̊̋̄́͢ę̢͙̝͚̤̀̇̄́̚n̵͉͈͕̝̹͙͙̺͗̂͌͑̾̋͒͡d̵̡̘̖̠̲͐̆̀̄͊͒̏̒̈́ ť̴̲̺͔̫̼͓̫̺̙͎̀͘͠͞͞͡h͖̯̭̞̻̓̈̓̋̍ͅḛ͙͉̠̠̫͋̋̊͌͌̀́̄̚͜ ẅ̡̨͚͇̼̩́̐̌͗̓͊̚̕ȅ̢̜̬̳̤̘̞̋͊̀͌͛̚̕a̴̳̘̞̜̱͎͛̐̍͂͆̿̕͞͠͡k̛͙̤̱͎͉̬̏̀̄́̋̕͢͠.̸̟̼̪͈̇̄̀̒̓̈̀̚͢ R̨̯̻̻͈̫̓̒̍̈́̿͜͝i̸̠̥͉̠̟̭͗̿̈́̌̇̃́́͡s̷̨̛̩̥̝̻͎͛̐͛̆͒͋͠ĕ̡̺̜̗̥̒̌̎̿ͅ ṵ̶̢̧̻͔͔̫̤̋̄͒͌̀̐̀̕p̭̗̦̮̞̝̾̈́́̑̌̄͆͂̕͢͠ â̢̡̟̯̲̰̫̜̦͗̽̓̾̌͜n̢̫̠̖̏̉͒͛͋̌̂̏̌͗͢d̷͈͍̬̣͙̳̤͑̈̆̉́̿̇̄̕͜͟͞ d̛̗̥͉̳̽͐̆͌͟͟͝e̵̛͙̠̩̐͌̍̐͂̽̾͜͟ͅf̡̲̬̫̻̺̥͉̲̐͆̿̂́͌͘͟͠e̡̩̘̼̠̤̟͋́̃̾̿͗̈̕͢͝n͖̬̪̺̪̻͙͚̽̔͐̿͂d̶̘̳̘̬͓̽̈̊̾͋̓̈͜͢ ẉ̵̧̠̝̺͇̦̟͓́̆͛̂͂̕̚͟͠͡͠h̪̝̲̥͙̩͐̐̐̌̔͘͢͝͝a̗̠̩̠͚̯̽͂̌͒͂̄͜t̷͚̜̩̺̺̰̤͛͊̃͌͠ į̷̪̦̫͕̘̬͋̓̇̆̃͘̕͢͡͞ͅs̶͙͇͔͚̻͐̄̍͂͐̌̿͘͜͟͝͡ p̷̹̪͙͙̥̙͔̱͐̃̆̄̅̃̌̄̚͘͜r̷̡͍̬̪̟͑̆̌͐̈́͒͌̏͢e͈͚̹̪͎̰͍̬̖͚̓͌̉̈̕̚c̸̡̯̲̼̻̓̎̈́̎͝į̲̯̬̖̈̋̍̒̿͜ő̸̝̱̻̙͔̆̿̓̐̉̿͛ǘ̴̢͎͖̖͕̩̽́͆͗͌͋͞s̢̧̪̜̲͓̥̳̪͊̋̊̒͊̋̉͐̽͘ t̲̣̫̪́̀̊̔͜͡͡͡ǫ͓̩͉͚͈̩̀͒̆̅̂̚͘͟͜͝ͅ y̷̢̥̩̣̣͓̻̗͋́̿̄̆̚͜͡͞ö̴͓̰̖̪̯̦̜̲͉́̄̓̋̈́͂͛͊͜͝u̢͙̘̣̳̱̝̰͉͉̐͑̂̕͞͝.̘̮͓͔͍̫̜͕̯̱͋̀͆͐́̿̍͠.̡̝̮̭̤͛̈́̅͋̂̚͜͝ͅ.̷̱͎̲͇͂͌̅͆̚͞͡ͅ

"Thou... art... I...,"

R̷̢̡̧̪͔̗͕̭̮͋̐̀̃͛̆͘̕͡į̶̨̢̮̮̬͔̠̪͆̎͗̍̋̀̓́̐ś̛͍̩̝͉̟̝͈̩̙͗͌̇͌͋e̙̝̮̰̰̥̻̫̍̈̊̐̊͜͝ͅ,̮̲̜̥̄͆̎͆̿͢͡͡ ţ̶̡̩̞̜̣̖̦̑͑̎̇̏̑̊͘͠͠h̸̛͖̞̪̳̤͓̐̽̂̿̅̓̚ĕ̮͍͉̦̖̯́̽̅̃͢͠ ṙ̸̢̡̝͎̫̼̼̫͖͂̈́̆̈́͟͞e̵̢̧͖̩͕̪͌͛͗̃͋̔͞͝a̶̧̟͕̮̳̖͓͌̽͌̊̆͛̃̈͢͝͠p̷͈̫̘̲̬̅̂̀͐̉̓̚̕e̡̧̗̭̠̫͖̔͌̋̓̚͠͝͝r̶͓̗̣̬̬̦̻̍̑̑͌͜͠ͅ o̶̪̝̟̪̗͉̔̑̅͂͛̄̚̚͜͠f̵̛͚̟͉̹͔̺̭̭̏̇̋͜͝͞͞͡͠ ś̹̱̭͎͔̰̝̼̤͛̓́̉͗o̵̤͍̲͎͙̹̣͒̓́̊̑̓̃u̵͚̫̟̪̺͔̇̊̂͗͊̆̕͜͝l̶̩̞͖̘͖͙̥̜̓̀́̿͋̋̊̄͛s̵̘̮͎̮͖͖̼͌̏̊́̄̎,͇͖̳̰̹̟̎̾̓̒̒̓̆̕ ṯ̵̠̺̥̥͉̱̓̌̈́̚̚͢ȟ̸̨̡̯͙̱͈̈̎̄̽͝ê̵̡̡̬͙̯͉̈́́̓̃̀̂̓͂͝ d̢̠̣̜͉̞͇̮͔̜͗͊̾͗̓̓͌̋̕̚í̸̧̦̖͖̙͉͓͔̖̇͑̇͒̔̃̎̃ͅv̧͇̘̙̤̺̘̹̋̅͒̆̽͡į̵̧͙͓̺͚͐͆̔̒̅́̂͘͘͜͝n̘͙̥̜͍̈͐̉͐͑̕͜ȩ̴̛̠̰͍̳͉͉̻̾̾͗͛̑̕ p̩̫̺̜̹͓̅̆̀͐͘̕͠u͎͉͔̓̾͌̉̿͘͜͟ͅn̹̯̝͋́̓̾̕̚͘͟͢î̶̘̙̺̮̩̜͙̪͈̑̈́̚̚͢͠ş̵̼̱̤̙̌͊̚͝͡h̷͚̺̲̗̭̥̱̝̹͔̓̽̅̓͒̽̄̓͘͘ṃ̴̥͚̯̯͕̌̆̑͛̆̋̔̆͘͡ȩ̷̱͙͖̂̇̌̆̽͢͝ņ̲̺̬͎̞̙͔̀̓͐̈́̉͟͜ţ̵̲͇̠̫̦̎͗́̓͊̓̾͋͗.̲͚̦̝̩͉̤̒͗͛̋͛́̉.̶̖͎̗̦͈͂͒̇́̑̏̈́͋̅͂.̶̪̹͇͔̟̳̝͆̄̆̂͋̈́̌͗̄̎ R̛̖̺̗̙͍̘͙̂͂̈́͌̋͒ỉ̵͇̘̜͓̺̤̻̭͒̐͆̽͑̊̽̌͟͡ş̤̮͓̪̪̈́̃́̋̀ȇ̞̗̦̠̜̲̊́̔͋͢ͅ,̡͎̣͕̟͔̖̣͕̎͆͌͒͜͞ t̴̛͎̥̭͈̼̎̋͌͗͐̚͟ͅh̢̨̨̩͔̱̩͕̮̘͐̊͊͆́̀͒ḙ̸̳͎̜̱̻͔̞͒̅̂̀̓̍̾̀͝ v̛̥͙̰̠̦̠̄͋̂̏̕͟͠͝ę̢͉̻͓̠̗̟̈́̈̽̏͠ŗ̵͈̳̻̳̮͂͑͒͌̊͌̓̊̐̿͢͟ͅy̴̡͙̯̝͍̹̦̘̪̐̉̋̇͌̚͝ f̸̧̛̹̲̦̯̞̭̅͑́͊̅ǫ̴̛͈͚̞͔̟̥̻̰̟̎̓̅͠u̯̱͕̺͓̖̹̲̲͂̍̃͐̓͢͠ņ̷̡̢̡̟̥̱̗͚͖̊̄̆͐̑d̪͍̼̯̎̎̿͗̏̓̚ͅạ̧̛̩̲͈͇̜̫͒̽̐̒̑̚͘̕͠t̢͈̤͈͙̰͕͉̪̝̒̃̏̉͠i̢̨̹͖̭̝̺̪̐̐̀̿̒͒̄ͅo̲̺̟͙̣̞̥̖͍͆̓́̓̿̊͡n͔̪͍̙̤̤͐́̎̓͒͑̽̐̉̌ͅ ơ̸͉̖͍̙̭͙̆̃̇̊̍̇̕͜͜͜͝f̧͈͔̳̹̻͈̓̆̌͌̓̊̈́̕͠ ṯ̡͉̗̱͙͔̭͆̅̆̆̕͜͜h̴̭̭̝͉̍͊̆͂̉͟ę̧̙̟͔͖̩̪̰̞͌̍̒͌͘̕͠ w̢̱̣͎͉͈̩̌̂̄͐̆̈̄ǫ̠͔̣̥̂̌͊̉͂͑͋r̨͓̹̪͚̗͖͑͌͗̐͆͒͠͠l͕̱͖͈͚̹͇̦̖͕͊̀̋̄̐̎̆͘d̷͍̞̬̯͒̉͒̂̃͠͝͠ͅ.̸̡̛̫̬̲͙̉͋̿̾̈́͛.͈͙̣̠͚̒́͑̎̀̓̓̿͛͞.̴̨̝͕͙̤̖̦̹̽͐̈́͐̏͌̓͠͠͝ t̨͖̼͈̝͈̣̠̘̳̿̅̔̊̔͒͝͡h̵̨̺̼̥̲̳̞͌̒͑̉͑̎ͅͅe̦̤͓̞̝̪̣̒̓͌̅͋̚͝͡͠͠ ḏ̷̰̥͖̲͔̜͈̮̖̌́̀́̍͛͐̿̊͡ĩ̴̡͓̭̳̇͒͊̈̀͜͜͝v̧̧̳̤̩͈̩̓̌̐͑͐̋͝i̴̬̟̥̥̔̓̇̒̔̍̇̍̚͟͜n̸̲͉̪̪̳̎̆̑͌̿́͆̚̕e̙̫̪͍͕͗̉̒͌̔̂̐̕͞͠ p̶̘̘͔̖̺̆͋͐̑͠r̪̺̘͈̬̤͍͙͗̄́̔̈̂́͟͡o̳̠̺̩̍͒̅̈̏̃̊ͅt̫̰̘̰̱̱̠̫̬̀͋̊́̀͌̍̋e̤͚͚͔̟̔̅̂͌̇̽͠͠c͕̝̖̦͔͌̈́̄̄̈̅͢t̷̛͎̞̟̲̳͚̀̎̐̌͛̀͐̚͘͜i̶̡̠͚̦̮͇̇͊̈̈͌͗́ò̵̫̗̙͕̺̆͊̔͆̽̒̉͟͢n̸̠̥͚͖̟̩͓͔͉̾͌̒̚͡.͍̝̳̣̯̼̰͕̀̋̄͆̂͜.̷̧̢̡̩̰̥͙̙̖̮̏̈̏̆̈́̾̑.̶̛͓͎͉̳̩̣̠̩̘̺̅̆͋̐̈͝͡

"If you don't have fangs, don't flap your gums!" 

Ļ̸̡͇͉͚͉̪̦̭̒͆̈̐͂͠é̴͕̪̞͈͉̞̎͑̎̅͢͝͝ͅt̥̺̣̺͎̪͖̿̂͑̊̏̑̈́͠ͅ ū͈̣̦̦̞͓̣͗̋̎̉͒͐͞s̨̛̯̹͓̥͔̳̝͙͛̔́́̚͞ f̧̢̤̹̪̀̎̈̽̎̾͘͟͝ô̸̟͇̻̥̖̤̈́̑̚͞͞ŗ̛̛̝̲͓͖̟̥̝̀̑̊͡͞m̲̼̼͔̗͚̬̜̑̒͆͋̈́̃͟͜ ą̛̘̜͈̫̱̣́̌̓̊̿̌̑͟͝ p̹͙̳̱̮̱̔͒͒̅͘͡͡a̧̠̩̜̙͚͇͖̼͈͂̍̋̊̊̽͂̚̕c̸̨̬̜̪̭͈̥̬̹͆͋̽͑̓͘͘t̡̛͉̮͓̣̿̅́͛̀.͍̗͉̗̺̺͙͊̄̅͛͌̒̐͋̽͡ Š̸͇̳̬̜͍́̓̓̐̈͋͊͜͠a̵̢̫̝̖̼̮̪͇͕͒͋̏̌͘͜y̶͉̯͕͈̮̅́́̿̊͋͢͡ t̶͇̜̣̲̫͊̀̆͗̿̈͛̐̇͞h̵̭͉̘͕͚̓̽̆̓͘e̵͈͚͇͖̳̠͒̑̊̀͋̎͢͠͡ͅ w̶̢̧̙̳̲̠̙̰̲͇̑̀͐̋̋͝o̢͔̙̥̯̠̗̔͆̄̅͘͟ͅṙ̴̢̢̲̠̙̆̾͛̃̉͜͞ḋ̨̧̢̧̹͇̺͖́͌͗͋͞ş̟̟̝̭͚̼̔̀͐̆̚.̸̡͍̠͕̻̲̲̗͂͂̾̀̒ Ş̭̣͍̦͍̍́̿͐̍̇͗̎̕͟͟a̷̢̧͓̮͇̓̓͒̓̋͘ȳ̷̢̛͚̪̮͗̌̌̋͆͘ͅ t̷̙̰̬̬̠̫̓̏̇̊͋̽̏̊̌͘h̰͔̦̥͖̣̟͗̃͆̈̈́͋̃͜͡͠ȩ̰̻̤̰͖͇̙͕̼̍̂̈̊̋̏̎̕m̷̧̢͍̠̺͑͐͂́̿̎̚͢͠ w̶̱̺͈͈̳̰̽̒̏́̅̈̚͘̚͟͜i̵̡̺͔̖͔͕̊̒͊̈͆̅͜t̙͈̗̅̆͋́͑̓͛͘͢͢͜͡ḩ̵̲̙͉̭͇̳͌̉̉̓̍̎̊̅̌͝ c̷̢̘̘̘̪̫̥̟̈́̄̌̎̒̃̎̚͢o͍̝̗͕͈̯͒̄̔͑͗̀͜͡n̵̛̛̛͚̬̲̹̣͋́̆̋́̂͟f̵̡̤̝͓̠̭̀̉͛͝͠i̷̡̢̻̭̪̭̅̿̍͒͞ḋ̢͚̲̤̩̤̘̺̌̋̏̀͛͂̆̐ḙ̴̡̲̞́̑͗͆̿̉̾͊̓̎͟͟͢n̡͓̹̮͙̘̺̈́̓̄͗͊́͜͟c̢̼̹͙͉̱͕̞̓͛̀̊̓͢͡͞e̟͔̥̗̥͕̼̥̅͑̔̈́̇͘͡ͅ.̵͎͖̬͚̾͑͐͐̄̽̂̊͢͝ Ḭ̮̦͙̲̱̪̓̿̃̂̿͋̂͞͝ ḁ͍͉͚͖̮̫͉́̋̾̄̅ͅm̧̛͉̰͖̰̜̻͊̍͌͐͆͠͡ t̴̡̨̡̜̰̙̯̩͍͋̀̍̂̽͂̾h̡̳̱̜̗̼̱̫͙̽͊̑̓̑̉͆̍ͅo̢̮̞͔̥̮̹̻̒̓̽̈̀̾͂̕͝u̷̫̤͇̙͗̂̎͊̐͜͟͡,̶͈͉̯̲͓͍̳̠̑́̉̌̔͜͟͞ t͔̦̪͎͕̠̖̦̲̫̐͋̅̄̐́́̓h̻̻̲̜̩̹̜̼̐́̔̑͆͗̕ͅo̵̰͍̳͔̖͔͚͂̓̔́̄͡ȗ̸̪͍̤̤̝̜̥̈̊͐̋̌̉̚͟ ą̴̞̺̼͙̯̑̌͑̀͒̈͝ͅr̺̳̻͕̦̰̩̍́̏̀͗̓͟͞t̴̼̗͓͉̬͖̟̻́͆́̽͛̉̕͡ Ḭ̸̛̹̻̱̘̘̥̠̼̞̈́̓́̋͐̐̉̕.̢̠̤͈̩̟̖̟̺͙̿͗̓̾͆̄̋͑̒̀ 

"I am thou...," Reno muttered, almost like he was in a trance, as he stood up to his feet. "I am thou! Thou art---," then, at that very moment, his head cleared, and the pain went away. Looking back into the room, Reno saw that the others had vanished, probably headed into the next room. Turning his head back to the Reaper, he saw the thing reaching for him. The tall man broke out into a sprint, rushing into the room where the others were, nearly running over Tyler in his panic. He leaned against the wall, breathing hard with his hand over his heart.

Grendel looked over at the giant with a raised eyebrow, but before he could say anything, one of the females, the really quiet one, asked him a question. "Um, Grendel. What uh, what was that thing back there?" Grendel narrowed his eyes and rubbed his chin, thinking about how to answer this.

"Well, to be honest, I can't really explain what da bloody 'ell dat thing is, but it's called da Reaper... and it lives up to such a name... nothin', and I mean nothin', has ever gone against it and lived... well, I did run into it twice, tryin' to fight it like a fool mah first time... lost badly. That's how I got this here scar," He mentioned as he motioned to a giant scar that ran across his snout. "Dat thing could probably kill the Owner if it really wanted to...," He shook his head. "Anyways, it appears if we stay still for too long. Movin' into a new room will make him go away... for some reason I don't understand...,"

“Where the fuck is the Pipsqueak?” Tyler suddenly asked, before Reno had nearly ran him over. He looked over after hearing Grendel's explanation to answer Tyler.

"She went off by herself back where the hallway split," He explain. "Was gonna go after her, but you know... giant Grim Reaper I had to stare down while you all fought," If he had his own Persona, maybe he could have gone after her... but no... he had to look death in the face...

I̙̤͇͚͍̞̋̒͋̆͂͌͘͠͡͠ à̗̙̭̦̝̩͙͈̺́͋̇̌̀̇͞m̢̨̳̝̬̩̞̳̐̏͛̑̋͂͌̕ t̶͕̻̣̱̔̃̄̇̌͛̄͟h̨̢̛̼̦͕͕̘̖͑͂̅̍̇̇́̒̚͜ͅő̙̳̱͕͕͚̝͓̒̾͒̂͢͜u̶̼͎̭̥̣̒̑̿̊̿̆͞,̹͉̜̙̪͖̂͊͆̈͒͐̉̕͠ t̨͔͔̱͕̹̝͌̂̏̏̕͝͠͝ͅͅḥ̡̣̲̺͚̯̿̃͊̉͌̀̌̎̿͜͠o̫̘̹̩͗̋̂̊̄͟͝ȗ͓̭̯̥̪́̋͒̌̕ a̝̻͎͕̯̐́͑̒̀̍̓͘r̶̻͚̖͈̜͕͑̇̈́̿̊̒̐́̓̕͢t̶̛̪͕̤̟͙͆͋̏̓̍̾͆̕ͅ Ḭ̷͖͉̺̹̠̮̻́̃̽̋͒ͅ.̶̡̛̮̫͎̯̗̍̑̀͌ 

05uIRqd.gif

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,535 posts
    Last Visit 5 minutes ago
  • Alias:Yui

hXRPJ6f.png

<Oi! There's a nice tasty human here, ripe for the picking! Come get me!>

A loftily thrown pebble skipped gently past the shadow’s feet and caused it to turn around. It stood at five feet and eight inches, just barely taller than Haruka. It was disguised as an explorer, with a plush beard and spectacles. It approached Haruka without care or caution. In addition, it could speak her language with ease.  

<I will judge how delicious you are,> it replied in Japanese.

The shadow’s disguise begant to melt at Haruka’s feet, dripping onto her shoes and covering them in a thick plasma. Revealed, the shadow’s form of a dual-horned black horse, reared back on its hind legs, threatening the tiny girl. This was a Bicorn. It’s body was much more massive than its disguise, and as it crashed down in front of Haruka on its front legs, the ground trembled. The Bicorn kicked its back right leg violently and began to lower its head, targeting Haruka with its horns.

<It will be easier to eat you when you’re a splattered mess!>

As the Bicorn charged forward, Haruka would find herself frozen with fear. Her decision was rash, impulsive, and selfish. But something within her would not let her die. Not here. Not now.

An impressively blinding light erupted from around Haruka, and an indistinguishable voice filled her head. She would fall to her knees as pain wracked her body. The pain grew more and more severe by the second, and Haruka would feel her right foot going numb from the intensity of her agony.  Something was pushing out of her flesh, protruding to the surface of her foot, and ripping through her boot. A glass orb.

So eager to run to your death. If you thought a paltry sum of flesh like yours would suffice as my sacrifice, you were wrong. I have a better idea.

The pain in Haruka’s foot worsened, becoming a hot stabbing sensation, as if someone had applied a taser to it while it was in boiling water. Haruka  desperately grabbed at the orb, as the enemy grew closer and closer. “Shut up,” she seethed through clenched teeth. “I’m not here to die.”

Of course. You seek power! MY power. It’s right there, in your hand. Let it loose, and forge a pact with me! Your god commands you!

Haruka screamed. It felt very similar to the one Tyler had let out earlier, and unless everyone else had already ran off to the next floor without her, she wouldn’t have been able to imagine they’d miss it if she wasn’t so focused on the pain.

BGM

I am thou. Thou art I. Let us rain divine redemption and retribution upon this undeserving world!

Despite the pain, Haruka forced out a smile. Everything was working exactly how it was supposed to. Without a moment’s notice or hesitation, Haruka slammed the glass orb against the wall behind her, shattering it. Instead of pain now, all she could feel was the sheer energy unleashed from the orb, as a black cloud engulfed her figure. She couldn’t see anything for a moment, until the cloud moved aside, giving her room to see once more as a large, green-skinned figure emerged from it.

“I am released!” it cried out.

“Good for you,” Haruka grunted, more than a hint of sarcasm in her voice as she slowly stood back up, bracing herself against the wall. “Now let’s hurry up and kill this thing before I look as bad as Tyler did after his fight.”

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users