Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

(WORK IN PROGRESS) Green White Control EDH Commander Deck

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

SK79LinkXyz

SK79LinkXyz

jamais vu is a serious matter......

• Advanced Members
  • 376 posts
    Last Visit 15 minutes ago
  • Alias:SK79LinkXyz
Decklist

Some information

Tell me what you think and etc.

"behold I shall be a blight upon this forum

and everything I touch shall wither and die."

bury the year

bury the year

reach heaven through violence

• Senior Members
  • 9,622 posts
    Last Visit Today, 06:32 AM
  • Alias:Rinne

Your formatting is atrocious. Here's a repost.

Repost!

Now my question is: what's your gameplan here? I see some token stuff, some midrange/go tall stuff, and some stuff that's just plain bad. Getting a better idea of what your intended wincon is will go a long way to making suggestions for improvements.

dAx113Q.gif

edh decks • ephara, god of the polishallar, the firefletcher • tuvasa the sunlit (wip)

decathlon challenge (1/10) • (azorius) • (dimir) • (rakdos) • (gruul) • emmara, soul of the accord • (orzhov) • (golgari) • (simic) • (izzet) • (boros)

SK79LinkXyz

SK79LinkXyz

jamais vu is a serious matter......

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • 376 posts
    Last Visit 15 minutes ago
  • Alias:SK79LinkXyz

Your formatting is atrocious. Please fix!

Sure and done. Thanks for that!

Now my question is: what's your gameplan here? I see some token stuff, some midrange/go tall stuff, and some stuff that's just plain bad. Getting a better idea of what your intended wincon is will go a long way to making suggestions for improvements.

My gameplan is lot of green rampy stuff and dropping a lot of white control stop opponents doing stuff. Eventually field gets build up via token generation and/or beefing up weaklings then turn cards EXACTLY 90* degrees which cause lethal.

Sun titan and Primeval Titan does lots of fun abuse (why a lot of the cards are 3 and less)

Gaddock Teeg (can be brought back via sun titan and etc.) Gaddock Teeg ruins other players from doing stuff as I build a plushy pillow fort and dropping BS enchantments.
"behold I shall be a blight upon this forum

and everything I touch shall wither and die."

Poc

Poc

Old Fogey

• Elite Members
  • 2,800 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:19 PM

First and foremost, if your playing teeg then you need to drop any non creature spell over 4 cmc.The only one's I would consider playing is Alluren if you can find one and Mirrari's Wake because that card is absurd. Second, you need ALL the mana dorks, all the elves, birds, ect. The mana rocks that are good with Teeg are usually the really pricey ones so creature based ramp is the best option for a budget. Third. Undercosted beatsticks like loxodon smiter are not good in EDH. If your plan is creatures they need to have immediate impact on the board (ETB or static effects). You also need a way to win that's not combat damage. It's way to easy to assemble 2 card combos that gain infinite life or make combat impossible, even in more casual groups. I know most people complain about infinite combos but they are a necessary part of EDH. G/W is pretty limited to what it can do in that regard but the best one to jam into your deck is probably Rest in Piece+Helm of obedience or dumping infinite mana into a Walking Ballista.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users