Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony

Arimetal

Bree and I are at the intermission in Chpter 5.

It’spretty good overall, but I’ve heard the ending kinda sucks, and I’m scared my theory might be correct. And the one I pegged for mastermind from the start looks like they’re the only one that can be.

cast is out funking standing, though. For the most part, they’re not as antagonistic or hateful to one another as even the first cast was.

even my least favorite characters grew on me OR I could acknowledge were executed well.

The fact that people say ending sucks is kinda... ironic. kek

Anyways, I haven't played it, but I watched most of the playthroughs (including the final chapter/ending). And I must say, the chapter blew my mind. When I first watched it, I was thinking about it for 2 days non-stop. And I'm gonna stop talking about it and avoid spoiling you guys the fun.

If it ever gets a discount on PS Store, I'd get it, mostly because of the post-game content... and because I like Danganronpa!

The fact that people say ending sucks is kinda... ironic. kek

Anyways, I haven't played it, but I watched most of the playthroughs (including the final chapter/ending). And I must say, the chapter blew my mind. When I first watched it, I was thinking about it for 2 days non-stop. And I'm gonna stop talking about it and avoid spoiling you guys the fun.

If it ever gets a discount on PS Store, I'd get it, mostly because of the post-game content... and because I like Danganronpa!

And Junko Enoshima is hot.

Archived