A section where people can post complaints and it's ok

A section where people can post complaints and it's ok.

Based my idea off of this: https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/statuses/user/513292-lord-cowcow/?status_id=459322

So it would be a section anyone can launch a complaint thread but only the user that created the thread and mod(s) can see the thread.

mods can post responses and so can the user them mods can eventually handle the problem how ever they deem fit, closed the thread. the problem is then settle (most of the time)

What if the problem is one of the mod? then user can exclude that mod from looking at that particular thread since that mod would be impartial to the whatever is going on.

What do you think of the idea? no more PMs and things can be handle quickly, smoothly, and, most importantly without causing some giant flame war, mobs, witch pursuit thingie and etc.

If you only want certain mods to see a complaint, there is no reason not to use PM.

Only if a "particular incident" occurs situation involving a mod and if such a thing does a occur a mod (like any sane person) could not help being partially impartial in the matter involving them.

This is the reason why I brought it up.

You basically just described precisely what PMs are for in the context of complaints my dude.

PMS do not really do much. See my original post and above mention comment.

This.

This is a section where people should be able to post complaints.

And PMs.

The issue isn't not having a place for it, though I appreciate you trying to figure something out. Rare for a new member. :)

Comments and suggestions feels like it should be its own thing and what I suggestion should be a separate thing.

I mean if you want your complaint acted upon, your best hope is to get the base behind you as well

One way to get the base behind you is to make a thread and get people to respond to it? LIKE NOW?

If mods aren't responding to PMs, they wouldn't respond to this either.

Exactly? Lack of communications from mods is a thing that should addressed.

Oh, it absolutely should. It's just that the idea you present in this thread doesn't actually change anything whatsoever, because the capability you ask for is already present in PMs, and this would have no advantage over them, in fact being more complicated to work with.

Not to mention that it couldn't be implemented.

Oh, it absolutely should. It's just that the idea you present in this thread doesn't actually change anything whatsoever, because the capability you ask for is already present in PMs, and this would have no advantage over them, in fact being more complicated to work with.

Not to mention that it couldn't be implemented.

Since my idea lacks, what do you suggest?

AGAIN, I feel my suggestion and the already mentioned existing thread should be separate entities

Archived