Photo

[DPR] Darkworld Headvise (Tomenting Tussles with Tempered Toughness)

- - - - - spell original ATK quick-play BDScustoms manitsbeenawhile

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

darkworld_headvise_by_bdsceptyr-dbznfth.

Quick-Play Spell Card

Lore: Until the End Phase of the next turn after this effect resolves, the original ATK/DEF of all monsters on the field becomes 100.

Seriously, why should Shackles have all the love?

I just got back from some dry runs with a customized variant of this Deck, which REALLY actually made good usage of Tokens and Equip Spells to upend otherwise meta-adjacent Decks (really, I can't promote it enough I love this Deck so much)....

...and really, it got me thinking-the new standard of ATK/DEF modifying Spells/Traps to basically upend any battle that a certain monster goes through feels like we effectively peaked at creativity with Moon Mirror Shield-so here's something that can easily make the battles of many a little bit easier for everything. 

Lemme know what you think, or rather....reviews, revelry, you know the drill.

BDS, signing off.

S'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

tumblr_otk9drXJX91rr89oao1_540.gif

("Why U Always Lying" INTENSIFIES)

The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

Today's debate: Can two sets of three go together in harmony? You be the judge.

The Credo of BDS (Live it in, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!)

SK79LinkXyz

SK79LinkXyz

Simply Golgari Warlord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
This card is broken or at the very least overpowered. No cost (having grapha or least a DW on the field or some kind of requirement or cost would make people feel a little more at ease*)

Especially since we now live in the era where special spam and/or extra deck exist (plus less not forget good ol grapha)

Case #1

opponent has (one or more) super op high atk thing on their side of the field

play this card now summon any DW with more than 1000 ATK and swing.

Case #2

opponent has (one or more) super op high atk thing on their side of the field while having at least 1 DW

play this card now summon return DW to hand to summon grapha from GY plus summon more DW and swing.

Case #3

its your opponent's turn: opponent has (one or more) super op high atk thing on their side of the field while you have grapha on the field

activate this set card, opponent now stop what they are doing or ram into Grapha and lose a monster plus grapha will go where it will want, the GY.

Case #4

opponent has (one or more) super op high atk thing on their side of the field while having at least 1-2 DW

play this card now summon more DW now go to the extra deck.

Having no cost or requirement makes it TOO GOOD. since there is not downside this card would be main or at least side deck until it gets limited or our right banned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users