[FLOD] Sekitoba

Sekitoba.jpg?resize=433%2C640

Sekitoba
WIND/Beast/Effect
LV5 2000/1800
(1) You can Special Summon this card from your hand in a column that has no cards in it. You can only Special Summon a card with this name by this method once per turn.
(2) If a card is placed in the same column as this card: destroy this card.
(3) Once per turn: You can activate this effect; until the end of this turn, halve this card’s Original ATK, and if you do, it can attack your opponent directly

I don't like it. It's a conditional cyber dragon a decade too late. The 1k poke does not compensate for the built in self-destruction 

Interesting how we're getting all of this new Beast and Beast-Warrior support.

Really solid card for something like Rank 5 Decks, or with that new Beast Link.

I think they're setting ground for the Zoodiac Link myself-you've seen how crazy the Metalfoes and Crystron Links were, imagine what Zoodis get 

I like this card. Its built-in Summon effect shouldn't be difficult to fulfill, the pseudo-column lock can be funny in combination with other Zone-locking effects, and the last effect may come in handy for finishing games. Level5 is cool for Rank5s too. Too bad it's not even LIGHT for a Pleiades xD

We seems to already have a lot of this kind of thing for Level 5, though I suppose that most rely on not having any cards, you can still bring this out even if you have other things, which is a bonus. It probably won't be too hard to get out reliably either, 5 zones to choose from, so it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

Archived