Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

President Trump: Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

79 replies to this topic

Dad

Dad

I was just hoping you know.

• Juice

• 14,719 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:06 PM
  • Discord:Pops#5515
  • Alias:Dad
  • Spouse:Hip-hop

Those all reference the same report which can't be proved or anything, which is just "he said she said", it's not a credible source.

The entirety of the argument was refuted because "he said she said" by "he said she said".

You think when something comes out of the White House by the press and every news station and outlet across the country reference it, it's suddenly "he said she said"?  If that's indeed true, then why should we believe anything that comes out of the White House?  At all?

Drowning in your silence.

mido9

mido9

Preeeeeeeeeeetty good member

• Endless Nine

• 2,992 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:45 PM
  • Spouse:ur mom

The entirety of the argument was refuted because "he said she said" by "he said she said".

You think when something comes out of the White House by the press and every news station and outlet across the country reference it, it's suddenly "he said she said"?  If that's indeed true, then why should we believe anything that comes out of the White House?  At all?

Because those can be proven through videotape or audio recording or etc, here it's not only not taped or multiple sources saying he said it, it's one source with many others commenting on the story.

ZLiMtln.gif

Melkor

Melkor

• Night's Watch

• 14,027 posts
    Last Visit 13 minutes ago
  • Discord:#0196
  • Spouse:Fate

Because one group of people put their names to it, and the other didn't?

GQB7sDc.gifH1TI5wa.pngsp8QpRU.gif

bngoeJd.gif

Dad

Dad

• Juice

• 14,719 posts

Because one group of people put their names to it, and the other didn't?

You mean someone other than the reporters?  Are we so readily discrediting reporters that everything they say is fake?  Is that how far into the rabbit hole y'all have your heads?  Anytime, and I mean anytime, Trump has been discredited, it's been "a bad source" or "fake news" cuz the White House said so.

That's pretty disingenuous.

Melkor

Melkor

• Night's Watch

• 14,027 posts

You mean someone other than the reporters?  Are we so readily discrediting reporters that everything they say is fake?  Is that how far into the rabbit hole y'all have your heads?  Anytime, and I mean anytime, Trump has been discredited, it's been "a bad source" or "fake news" cuz the White House said so.

That's pretty disingenuous.

>Candidate Trump told Flynn to contact and get the Russian to pose a unified front on sanctions and Israel 

>Stock Market Drops 300 points, billions of US wealth lost

>Correction, president elect trump

Oh ok

>Trump tells CDC to remove "science" and other words from their report

https://www.snopes.c...-certain-words/

>I want to assure you there are no banned words at CDC. We will continue to talk about all our important public health programs. — Dr Brenda Fitzgerald (@CDCDirector)

Oh ok

Yeah I'm not buying anon sources from people who don't have the stones to put their names to what they wanna put out

They've repeatedly made a mockery of themselves in the recent year, and these are only the two that impacted me personally in the last month

bngoeJd.gif

Dad

Dad

• Juice

• 14,719 posts

>Candidate Trump told Flynn to contact and get the Russian to pose a unified front on sanctions and Israel 

>Stock Market Drops 300 points, billions of US wealth lost

>Correction, president elect trump

Oh ok

>Trump tells CDC to remove "science" and other words from their report

https://www.snopes.c...-certain-words/

>I want to assure you there are no banned words at CDC. We will continue to talk about all our important public health programs. — Dr Brenda Fitzgerald (@CDCDirector)

Oh ok

Yeah I'm not buying anon sources from people who don't have the stones to put their names to what they wanna put out

They've repeatedly made a mockery of themselves in the recent year, and these are only the two that impacted me personally in the last month

The whole God damn country is being made a mockery of and that impacts all of us.  That's not gonna change for several years.  And isn't snopes a site that has been vehemently ripped apart by (most) of the republican party?  I'm surprised to see it be used (except when convenient).

I'll take the words of a general and a reporter before anything that comes outta Hick Huckabee's mouth is something trustworthy.

Melkor

Melkor

• Night's Watch

• 14,027 posts

The whole God damn country is being made a mockery of and that impacts all of us.  That's not gonna change for several years.  And isn't snopes a site that has been vehemently ripped apart by (most) of the republican party?  I'm surprised to see it be used (except when convenient).

I'll take the words of a general and a reporter before anything that comes outta Hick Huckabee's mouth is something trustworthy.

Which is why I linked the director of the CDC's own words

"Hick Huckabee"

Why are we dipping into the ad hom well so early?

bngoeJd.gif

Dad

Dad

• Juice

• 14,719 posts

Cuz she reminds me of my redneck neighbor.  He's a hick, but she's more of a man than he is.  Broader shoulders, more discernable facial hair, bigger lips.  

I'm being held to a higher standard than the president which is bizarre, but I do get it.  And I said I was surprised.  This article I've already read a while back so it wasn't new news to me.

Melkor

Melkor

• Night's Watch

• 14,027 posts

A derogatory slang term for lower class whites raised in rural areas, usually within trailer parks or hog farms. Generally used more for Midwesterners than Southerners; dumber than a post.

Wonder if you'd be fine with derogatory posts towards black people being thrown around

What standards are you being held to again? I'll be careful not to calling you "crooked" "low-energy" "lyin'" in the future given your clear cut feeling about them

bngoeJd.gif

Dad

Dad

• Juice

• 14,719 posts

The fact that I was "called out" for calling her a hick but when your president berates entire countries it's acceptable.  See, the difference is, I'm nobody.  I have zero weight.  This man, on the other hand, is supposed to be the leader of the free world.  Those are the standards.

And I don't care what you call me.  You have no value to me.  Your words mean nothing.  From nigger to cuck, I don't care.  Does it sting?  Sure.  But coming from you, I'll be fine.  Keep that self-righteous stuff to yourself.  If your president can do it, so can I.

Melkor

Melkor

• Night's Watch

• 14,027 posts

Hick is a racial term, on the other hand I'd love for you to defend how countries with 5-6 times the morality rate of the US aren't "shit holes"

Tell me when you're done trying to push false equivalencies. When Trump goes around calling black people niggers and monkeys, I'll have an issue with him  

bngoeJd.gif

Dad

Dad

• Juice

• 14,719 posts

That's cute.  We've had better people come out of Haiti than we have here in the U.S.  People with talent, people with skills, people with dreams.  You wanna talk about false narratives, then let's pretend for a moment.  Let's pretend that there was this great country where it was so far ahead of everyone else that it was able to claim everywhere else was a shithole.

But, this country doesn't realize it's a shithole, so the comments are ironic.

He thinks your people are terrorists, he thinks mine live in huts and have aids, he thinks the people of South America are rapists, but he thinks women coming from Russia to have children to claim citizenship are fine people.  Frankly, their all shitholes.  But the biggest shithole is right here.  The U.S.A.  From foreign politics to at home politics, we've been a laughing stock.  But if you don't have a problem with it, neither do I.

Melkor

Melkor

• Night's Watch

• 14,027 posts

Racism wasn't cute last time I checked. But you might be able to get away with it because it's against white people 

My people are dead. The current people living in Iran saw to that. What's left of them have assimilated and married terrorists. 

I wonder about that. I assume you're talking about the higher income levels for immigrants from African countries relative to US born whites (and blacks). How much of that has to do with affirmative action and diversity quotas I wonder.

You're going to need to quantify your assertion a little better for it to be a valid argument

It's pretty ironic you're calling the US a shit hole. You talked about "my people" so let's talk about them. They're being shot on the street for refusing to live in 1000 AD. It's very convenient to glorify other countries and shit talk your own without having been to them. 

Would you want to live in Honduras or Columbia? Those places are shit holes, all the people there might not be, but objectively speaking the US is leagues more attractive 

What's wrong with women legally coming here to have children? Birth Right Citizenship is protected is it not?

bngoeJd.gif

SkaterTheDJWolf

SkaterTheDJWolf

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 344 posts
    Last Visit

That's cute.  We've had better people come out of Haiti than we have here in the U.S.  People with talent, people with skills, people with dreams.  You wanna talk about false narratives, then let's pretend for a moment.  Let's pretend that there was this great country where it was so far ahead of everyone else that it was able to claim everywhere else was a shithole.

But, this country doesn't realize it's a shithole, so the comments are ironic.

He thinks your people are terrorists, he thinks mine live in huts and have aids, he thinks the people of South America are rapists, but he thinks women coming from Russia to have children to claim citizenship are fine people.  Frankly, their all shitholes.  But the biggest shithole is right here.  The U.S.A.  From foreign politics to at home politics, we've been a laughing stock.  But if you don't have a problem with it, neither do I.

This... this is perfect.

This perfectly explains the world right now, and how bad humanity has gotten, blah blah blah Humans Are ******** blah blah blah stop killing each other yada yada yada can't wait for the apocalypse something something something...

Anyway, you're right, Trump has no right to say that about other countries when it applies most to this country, but then again, he has no right to say any of the things he says, or anything at all, or be the President, or be a politician, or be in the White House, or be anywhere near the White House (metaphorically and physically), or be anywhere at all except the local prison or the electric chair.

Also, I know why we all call him "White", because he's the right-wing SJW *shot*

Melkor

Melkor

• Night's Watch

• 14,027 posts

https://www.washingt...-hellholes-201/

I mean...this isn't "new" rhetoric. He denies saying it. And that's a shame. He should have said it and embraced it cause Iran, Mexico, and basically every country outside the US is a shit hole

Norway definitely belongs on that list too

This... this is perfect.

This perfectly explains the world right now, and how bad humanity has gotten, blah blah blah Humans Are ******** blah blah blah stop killing each other yada yada yada can't wait for the apocalypse something something something...

Anyway, you're right, Trump has no right to say that about other countries when it applies most to this country, but then again, he has no right to say any of the things he says, or anything at all, or be the President, or be a politician, or be in the White House, or be anywhere near the White House (metaphorically and physically), or be anywhere at all except the local prison or the electric chair.

Also, I know why we all call him "White", because he's the right-wing SJW *shot*

Trump has the right to say just about w/e he wants. It's called 1A

bngoeJd.gif

SkaterTheDJWolf

SkaterTheDJWolf

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • 344 posts
    Last Visit

What I'm trying to say is, screw humanity, screw the world, screw the universe, screw life, screw everything, nothing matters, I'm going over to my fantasy world where Super Saiyan SSJSS9999 Nazi Communist furry dragon ninja pirate zombie robot human ghosts are the norm and reality has no bearing, cynicism cynicism nihilism nihilism.

I have officially lost faith in humanity and government cause Trump is still at large and not in prison for, if anything, the molestation he (probably) committed. (He's a politician; cover-ups happen every other second)

This is probably sounding very familiar, and it should, because this is how all of my posts here on General have went.

Melkor

Melkor

• Night's Watch

• 14,027 posts

Try China, we have this annoying thing called due process here 

Edit:

If you had faith in the government before Trump, I have a bridge to your fantasy world to sell you

bngoeJd.gif

Dad

Dad

• Juice

• 14,719 posts

Trump has the right to say just about w/e he wants. It's called 1A

We all do.  It's a protected amendment.  Isn't that why hate speech is protected across the country?

What I'm trying to say is, screw humanity, screw the world, screw the universe, screw life, screw everything, nothing matters, I'm going over to my fantasy world where Super Saiyan SSJSS9999 Nazi Communist furry dragon ninja pirate zombie robot human ghosts are the norm and reality has no bearing, cynicism cynicism nihilism nihilism.

I have officially lost faith in humanity and government cause Trump is still at large and not in prison for, if anything, the molestation he (probably) committed. (He's a politician; cover-ups happen every other second)

This is probably sounding very familiar, and it should, because this is how all of my posts here on General have went.

There's no proof that Trump molested anyone.  It's been heckled down to "locker room talk".   We can't prove anything because it's all he said she said.

Melkor

Melkor

• Night's Watch

• 14,027 posts

We all do.  It's a protected amendment.  Isn't that why hate speech is protected across the country?

Absolutely.

I'd contest if calling a country a shit hole is "hate speech"

Would it be hate speech if I called North Korea a "shit hole" what about Venezuela where they're running down dogs for food? How about Chechnya where there's an active holocaust against non-straight individuals? 

As for Russians, as a partisan, I'm glad they're coming here and having kids. Not so much race oriented rather than minting of conservative voters. I'm honestly SHOCKED the GOP has never tried to import people from Right leaning countries like Vietnam and Russia, cause you can bet your ass the dems try to stock up on Latinos every time they get into the white house. Democrats just know how to get into power and stay there a lot better than the republicans

bngoeJd.gif

Dad

Dad

• Juice

• 14,719 posts

Absolutely.

I'd contest if calling a country a shit hole is "hate speech"

Would it be hate speech if I called North Korea a "shit hole" what about Venezuela where they're running down dogs for food? How about Chechnya where there's an active holocaust against non-straight individuals? 

I'm not talking about "shithole".  I'm talking about things like "hick" or "nigger".  We don't like them.  We hate them.  You were upset with me because I shouldn't say those things.  And you're right.  That was awful of me.  Yet and still, these things happen (primarily to people of color) and they are told to get over it.  Because "it's my right".

And yes, North Korea is a shithole.  Not because of the citizens but because of its ass backwards ruler.

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users