Do you think the title of this post would make a good 90's styled super robot anime?
To make this simple, I will go over each card in this Archetype and its purpose(s).
● Mezka Sharkgear and Eaglegear: Both these cards are the most generic in the Archetype and could see plenty of play outside this Archetype as well. Their only purpose is to search each other plus Tigergear (with Eaglegear's effect) and Mezka-Draco for consistency.
● Mezka Tigergear: Much like Sharkgear and Eaglegear, it can search every Mezka from Elephantgear to Mezka-Draco. Unlike the others, if this card is added to the hand by Mezka BLACK, Mezka Formation, Mezka-Draco, or even if drawn by the effect of Mezka Hyper Mode, you can send any opponent's card to the GY from their hand (at random), the field, or the top of the Deck giving this Archetype a way to out potentially problematic cards your opponent would use.
● Mezka Elephantgear: This card is needed if you plan on running Ultraton Emperor - Mezka BEYOND, no excuses. If added to the hand by a Mezka card, including drawn with Hyper Mode, you can peek into your opponent's Extra Deck and get rid of an opponent's monster from the Extra Deck that could cause trouble for you beforehand.
● Megaton King - Mezka MAX: This is one of the bosses of this Deck. Inspired by cards like Valkyrion the Magna Warrior and Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon, this card is the combiner of the above mention cards (except Elephantgear), and its Kaiju-proof so your opponent can't just take it off the field at will. This card comes with built-in Spell/Trap negation but only opt, not a hard opt though so you can use the effect multiple times per turn if you know how to. Its last effect prevents it from being destroyed, but it instead returns to the Deck so you can Special Summon its components from the Deck or GY. If you do this at the right time, you can Chain the effects of those monsters and search about any Machine you need at that time.
● Megaton Tyrant - Mezka BLACK: The Dark Counterpart of Mezka MAX, and its generic Machine support (WOOT WOOT). Unlike its counterpart, all you need to do to Summon it from the hand or Deck is banish 3 Level 4 or lower Machines with different Levels from your field or GY, but you need to watch what you banish as its ATK/DEF is directly affected by this. As a counterpart, it can shut-down monster effects once per turn like how Mezka MAX can shut-down Spells/Traps but this is not a hard opt either. Its last effect is just trolly, hands down. Should this card be sent from the field to the GY by any method (either your opponent destroys it or Kaiju's it), or if you do by using it as material, you can get back the monsters you banished to Summon it (or some of your other banished Machines).
● Ultraton Emperor - Mezka BEYOND: This is an anime boss monster at heart, but if you think you can run it competitively then be my guest. Like I said, you need Elephantgear to Summon this card as its the easiest way to do so and because there's only a few other cards in the entire game that could, even fewer of them have no negative conditions or effects. This card (like its pre-evolution Mezka MAX) is Kaiju-proof AND immune to your opponent's Spells and Traps so forget Evenly Matched, but you could still use a Counter Trap if you had to. It can stop Special Summons or monster effects opt (not hard), and with 5000 ATK/DEF not much is going to stand up to it right away. Again, it can prevent its own destruction by returning to the Deck then Special Summoning its components from the Deck or GY, but they have their effects negated. This is to prevent spamming plays that could break the game considering Mezka MAX already sets this up with its effect.
● Armored Dragon Commander - Mezka-Draco: The odd one out, oh and its also a "Meklord" Hand Trap, kinda. Its effect to Summon it is tricky; first part that states "If a card/effect is activated, except during the Damage Step (Quick Effect): You can Tribute 4 face-up monsters on either field includiing 3 "Mezka" monsters you own with different names, except "Armmored Dragon Commander - Mezka-Draco"" means if you OWN 3 Mezka monsters on the field, either they are all on your field or any number of them have switched control to your opponent, you need them and 1 other monster from any field to be Tributed to activate this effect. Its effect to gain ATK/DEF was in part inspired by Eater of Millions, although there's a chance Eater is better because it doesn't care about cards having different names but this card could still get very beefy in the right Deck with cards like That Grass Is Greener or even Reasoning. It can also return the same component monsters you Tributed to Summon it to your hand if it ever gets Kaiju'd or used as a material, or you could just go Michael Bay on it.
● Mezka Formation: This card is absolutely required at 3 to play a near pure version of this Deck, and the one card I deliberately broke. When activated, it just searches any Mezka card you want, and if you do this with Tigergear or Elephantgear, then you could also send an opponent's card to the GY. It gives our Mezka's an ATK/DEF equal to their Levels x 100 (think a reverse Burden of the Mighty), so they can better handle themselves in battle. Its last effect allows you to recycle other Mezkas and draw 2 cards, which means you have a chance to re-draw a copy of this card, then activate it and keep the good times going.
● Mezka Overclocking: Just a different take on Limiter Removal, instead of gaining ATK it instead deflects whatever battle damage you would have taken. However, like Limiter Removal, it destroys any Mezka monster you control that battled an opponent's monster that turn so use this wisely.
● Mezka Hyper Mode: The first actual "hand" Trap that requires a specifically named monster to be on the field to activate from the hand. It was designed to cover a weakness that specifically Mezka MAX and Mezka BEYOND have; both are vulnerable to monster effects even though Mezka BEYOND can negate them opt. It also gives the Deck a draw engine in the style of Cyber Summon Blaster but you can only control 1 at a time AND this applies only once per turn if every, single monster Summoned has a Level.
● Mezka Super Combination: This was made to be another version of Infernity Barrier (it negates Special Summons and Spell/Trap activation), but in this case if you Tribute 3 monsters to activate it, you can also Special Summon Mezka MAX or Mezka BLACK by ignoring their Summoning conditions. Also, whatever monster you Special Summon this way gains 1000 ATK/DEF.