Shinbords: Lose going first!

Dova

Made this deck a while ago, and it hasn't changed much in playtesting. Decided to procrastinate my reviewing even more by posting this.

[spoiler=Image+URL]t6VhLCH.png
https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=1314271

[spoiler=Decklist]Monsters: (26)

Aratama x3
Nikitama x3 
Manju x3
Shinobaron x2
Shinobaroness x2
Shinobird Crane x3
Amano x1

Ash Blossom x3
Ghost Ogre x2
Gameciel x2
Dogoran x2
Maxx "C" x1

Spells: (11)

Trade-In x3
Pre-Prep x3
Shinobird's Calling x3
Raigeki x1
Slumber x1

Traps: (3)

(Un)Evenly Matched x3

Extra Deck: (15)

Utopia x2
Shining x2
UTL x2
Diawolf x2
Dweller x1
Cowboy x1
Castel x1
Number 41 x1
Tornado Dragon x1
Tachyon x1
Full Armor Photon x1

Side Deck: (15)

Droll x3

Prohibition x3
Twisters x3
Foolish x1
One Day x1

Feather Storm x3
Torrential x1

2 Amano tended to brick, and the Tama pairing seems decent. Handtraps are a must, but decided on Raigeki rather than triple Ogre. Crane is rather helpful at times, bricky at others, but can't think of a better Spirit to put there. Pre-Prep and Trade-In are a must, the latter especially with my okay Kaiju engine. They combo nicely with Baron.

Looking to put in Greatfly in the ED when it comes out, but unsure if there's really a need. Double UTL because space, and Number 41 is a decent card to go into going first, but I rarely draw the Tama combo anyway. Diawolf is kinda neat when I keep my tokens, or just with Crane, Tornado is decent vs Magicians, and Dweller because Dweller. Tachyon....eh, good to have one R8 in there just in case. No real need for Links as far as I can see.

Really dunno how to build a side deck. I want to keep Continuous S/T to a minimum to take advantage of Evenly Matched, but I didn't know what would be better than Prohibition. Also, this deck always loses going first, and I am unsure how to change that. I thought of URA, but it seems meh, and the Kaiju engine seems to be relatively consistent.

CnC?

I always got the impression that the point of the deck was to make use of urgent ritual art in order to cuck the opponent with the barons so that would be my suggestion if you could somehow make that work.

Also as this is tcg and you find yourself losing going first, Scapegoat really doesnt hurt, it's an incredibly potent card (but note it doesnt work in conjunction with urgent ritual art).

I always got the impression that the point of the deck was to make use of urgent ritual art in order to cuck the opponent with the barons so that would be my suggestion if you could somehow make that work.

Also as this is tcg and you find yourself losing going first, Scapegoat really doesnt hurt, it's an incredibly potent card (but note it doesnt work in conjunction with urgent ritual art).

The URA build is too inconsistent for me, at least my variation. If I do play it, I need to commit fully, but it not being searchable really hurts it. Scapegoat...huh. I'll see about space.

Archived